Answers to a fat, decadent society in financial crisis
A brand new product giving hope to millions and originating from the USA has just recently landed in my country of Australia and I'm excited though still a little fat.
The company that makes this product is called Unicity and has been around since 1903 starting out as the Rexall Drugstore franchise.
Please, my hub friends tell me a bit about Rexall in the comments if you know anything at all about this drugstore as I've never heard of it but Unicity feels really good going by my gut feeling. Sorry, that should be fat gut feeling!
I have just become a franchisee for the first time ever and all it cost me was $22.
I buy the product for $96 (a month's supply) which includes delivery and sell for $146? That's $50 for each person I sell to per month. 10 people and I'm making an extra $500/month.
Why did I choose this?
1. It is a natural product and just seems to work!
2. It works without having to change anything you are already doing but you will want to change.
3. I'm watching people jump on at a phenomenal rate.The retention rates are high, the benefits good. Once on it people stick.
4. I've never seen so many doctors recommending a product - given the integrity of the medical profession there is no way this product could be dodgy if so many doctors attest to it's value.
5. As a natural product, it manages the insulin and glucose levels in our bodies. I didn't know this before but with every spike in glucose comes a rise in insulin which drops away slower and redirects an oversupply of glucose into fat cells. That's why our chronic overeating and snacking gives rise to fat! But not only fat - diabetes and heart-disease.
6. Our societies are getting fat and decadent (we all know this anyway) so why not make a positive out of it, make life better and get an income for being a decadent Westerner!
7. It is the only product in the world that increases good cholestrol and decreases the bad cholestrol in our bodies. So it's good for your heart.
8. I may have lied when I said the product was natural - it has one artificial chemical - a sweetener (though you can buy it without this).
9. It is clinically tested. Unicity has numerous products in the PDR (official physicians desk reference - used by doctors to recommend drugs and medicines to patients.)
10. You are growing an income for preventing illness and problems associated with fat!
When you take it with the sweetener you are ingesting sucralose but this is derived from table sugar which is natural anyway? So is it natural? My sister is on to anything that smacks of 'unnatural'. The sweetener happens to be sucralose.
What is sucralose?
Discovered in 1976 by British Agribusiness, Tate & Lyle (listed on the London Stock Exchange) working with researchers from Kings College, London, it is derived from the chlorination of a sucrose (table sugar).
However, it is 600 times sweeter than table sugar and is non-caloric.
Non-caloric meaning it does not contain calories and is not readily absorbed by the body, passing through without absorption; though from my reading to what extent it only passes through is hard to say and may vary from individual to individual.
It also goes by the name of Splenda.
Sucralose has been approved by several food and drug regulatory bodies around the world and the FDA approved it as non-toxic on the basis of 110 studies.
If artificial sweeteners irk you, in the US, you can buy the product without the 'artificial sweetener' anyway.
The product is BIOS LIFE SLIM - and it's giving everyday fat people a chance at making a secondary income - some are even becoming - wait for it....slim millionaires!
My gut-feeling is telling me to go with this. It feels really good and us decadent fat Westerners need to reward ourselves for our over-indulgence.
If you want to know more about this product and become involved in the opportunity. Goto the link below:
If you join Unicity and start selling Bios Life Slim (Opportunity->Join Today) could you please use my Enroller/Sponser ID which is 96885363 when you fill out the form.
Check out Tim's story...