- Politics and Social Issues
Bloated Out of Control Federal Government Growth
What is the biggest Threat to the United States of America?
Answer: The Federal Government and it’s out of control growth. Buildings going up that are not needed, people being hired with tax dollars to perform the exact same function in multiple unnecessary agencies. Massive salary increases to Federal Employees. Add to this massive hiring of Federal Employees to fill these bogus unneeded agencies that are continually being dreamed up and put into place by thoughtless mega-bills being signed into law. The entire burden of this “Growth” being paid for with money that doesn’t exist! Borrow and Spend, Borrow and Spend. Get ready for Tax and Destroy. The American Dream is over… done in by it’s own unwillingness to eliminate the greedy Politicians decade after decade. Both parties are to blame. But who is really to blame is idiotic American Citizens who continually buy into the lies and are too stupid and lazy to educate themselves. Self interest is the ultimate demise of America.
Who is going to Save Americans from the Federal Government?
The Federal Government does NOT produce anything… it is a leech on working class America. Nobody is Washington cares one bit about the working class. Over and over Team Obama and a good portion of the Republican Party tell whatever group they are speaking in front of exactly what they want to hear then they go about doing whatever the hell they want.
The U.S. intelligence budget is vast, publicly announced last year as $75 billion, 21/2 times the size it was on Sept. 10, 2001.
Are we any safer? No.
The waste is rampant and now in the Trillions! Recently Team Obama handed your Federal Tax Dollars - $36 Billion of them over to Government Labor Unions. Why the hell does any form of Government have Unions? Take from the people then redistribute to even more Government? Obama pledged $600 million to put 1,000 border patrol agents in duty. That’s just plain stupid. $600,000 per agent. And the Agents can do anything but “watch”. Just like in Afghanistan where soliders are at war and under cease fire orders. Nothing is being accomplished, well not nothing – the CEOs and Bankers who run the Industrial Military complex are becoming so wealthy they can not even keep track of their money.
$7.5 Billion in Aid approved to Pakistan by Congress over the next 5 years. What the hell are we doing building roads and schools in Pakistan when 41 million Americans are on Food Stamps?
Over the weekend there was a big news blurb about the United States Government “Selling” fighter jets to Israel. Selling? Really? Is this the same Israel that has accepted $114 Billion in USA Foreign Aid?
The American People are constantly lied to and duped. And the day of reckoning is already upon us. Americans are suffering. As we tune in to the news to tell us how the Stock Market has gone up or down and how the “Economic Recovery” is slower than expected… bullshit! There is no recovery. It’s just a paper shuffle and lies.
WAKE THE HELL UP AMERICA.
The following Excerpts are from a Report compiled by the Washington Post.
You can read the entire report here: http://projects.washingtonpost.com/top-secret-america/articles/a-hidden-world-growing-beyond-control/
- Some 1,271 government organizations and 1,931 private companies work on programs related to counterterrorism, homeland security and intelligence in about 10,000 locations across the United States.
- In Washington and the surrounding area, 33 building complexes for top-secret intelligence work are under construction or have been built since September 2001. Together they occupy the equivalent of almost three Pentagons or 22 U.S. Capitol buildings - about 17 million square feet of space.
- Many security and intelligence agencies do the same work, creating redundancy and waste. For example, 51 federal organizations and military commands, operating in 15 U.S. cities, track the flow of money to and from terrorist networks.
- Analysts who make sense of documents and conversations obtained by foreign and domestic spying share their judgment by publishing 50,000 intelligence reports each year - a volume so large that many are routinely ignored.
"I'm not aware of any agency with the authority, responsibility or a process in place to coordinate all these interagency and commercial activities," he said in an interview. "The complexity of this system defies description." - retired Army Lt. Gen. John R. Vines
GOVERNMENT INTELLIGENCE = OXY MORON
“WAR ON TERROR” = FAIL!