- Politics and Social Issues»
- Politics & Political Science
Boycott Citibank and the Too Big To Fail Banks
Boycott Citibank and the Banks
Now is the time for the citizens of the United States to take our country back. Now is the time to act so that the central bankers will never again mess around with, or take advantage of, the citizens of the United States of America. Just like the founding fathers of America threw off the yoke of the Bank of England, we can, in a non violent way throw off the fetters of banking excess and oppression!
At the very least, if a lot of people do what I recommend, we will at least give Americans the ability to take their own personal lives back even if we cannot undo the stranglehold of the international bankers upon the political system. I am no advisor, and this website advocates a political action, and is not to be construed as being investment or legal advice.
The bankers want the middle class of the United States riddled with debt, yet our spending keeps the economy going worldwide, making up 70 percent of US GDP. International bankers, if you kill the golden goose of the American middle class your fortunes will wain.
It is time to take our money out of Citibank, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase , Wells Fargo and the entire big bank system.The reason we must do this now is that we must throw off the fetters of international banking that allowed these banks to put risk off their balance sheets worldwide. This ill fated plan was implemented by Phil Gramm in the United States. When Fannie and Freddie could no longer lend at the rate needed to further the mortgage bond security industry, that industry was taken over by the investment banks, Bear Stearns, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, etc, and the commercial banks such as citibank. The orchestrator of this fraud of mortgage bond swindling, which now is frozen because investors have been seared, is Goldman Sachs!
We are paying for a plan that hid risk in the system from the stockholders of these banks, which allowed all the ponzi loans and toxic underwriting that these bankers wanted. They wanted to make a fortune on real estate worldwide, and now a worldwide meltdown is occurring in that very real estate. These stockholders have been wiped out.
It is time that the government of the United States stop helping the banks. But we know that the Republicans and the Democrats have sold their souls to these banks who were out to cheat Americans from the 1998 Basel II accords, that allowed the phony banking and allowed risky actions to be kept off the balance sheets of the banks. We must not allow these banks to rule us. This hub (website) is a call for a boycott of the international banking system.
Here is the story of Basel II: Be Patriotic and Stop International Bankers!
- Wells Fargo Bank Leads Securitization Attack On Taxpayers
Wells Fargo bank wants the government to guarantee mortgages and has threatened to make the 30 year mortgage obsolete if the bank doesn't get what it wants. I have been writing about this subject of...
International Banking on Amazon
What American Must Do to Be Free of the Banks
1. Take your money out of the major banks like JP Morgan, Citibank, Bank of America and Wells Fargo. If you take out 1000 dollars that is 10000 dollars that cannot be lent out. You have power over banks and as you will see below, you are protecting your own interest as well. Put the money in a safe place at home or into your credit union.
2. Do not take loans from the banks and do not pay back the loans that you have. Walk away from your house loans, your car loans, your student loans, your credit card debt. Now this is not financial or legal advice. I am not doing anything more but educating here. I know you cannot probably do all of the above, but do what you can.
3. Do not trust the Republicans or the Democrats. They are all in the pockets of the international bankers who planned to screw us! However, the Democrats are less inclined to establish a new housing bubble in the future. At least at the time of this writing this is true, with a few exceptions, like Larry Summers.
4. Teach your children not to borrow, not to be beholden to anyone, as they will take advantage of them and take away their wealth. What could be more evident than the billions already given to AIG and the trillions that will be given to all the banks to make the international elite happy.
5. Do not listen to the upbeat messages that are being fostered by both Democrats and Republicans, when we know that the brunt of housing defaults are still ahead. Certainly the spanking of the banks by the Obama plan will encourage some, however there will be likely no more than a slap on the wrist and the moral hazard of international banker scamming will not be stopped in any way in the long run.
6. All the efforts to slap the banks down like stopping lavish parties is just not getting at the heart of the matter. Slap the banks by not doing business with them. That is the only way to hurt them. The Republicans and the Democrats will not really hurt these banks in their goal to control the world.
7. Do not let the bankers take away social security in order to privatize it. You cannot trust them to grow the value, and in fact, it is possible that you could lose value. And the fees will be enormous. The big banks know that retail investors are holding back. So they want that trust fund in order to churn fees.
8. Nationalize the Federal Reserve. It is the responsibility of congress to control a public bank, with rules guiding the regulation by that bank. Regulation failed with the establishment of a private Fed that did not stop the housing bubble when it could have. Ending the Fed will terminate the 30 year mortgage and I don't want to see the 30 year fixed go away. However, the easy money loans must be stopped!
Ron Paul, commenting at the testimony of Ben Bernanke on 2/25/09 has said that capital can only be created by working and saving, not by credit coming from out of thin air. He said the international bankers will fail to reinflate the old economy with credit instead of capital. He said that the international bankers were planning a new worldwide reflation, but he said it would fail.
I am not a fan of Ron Paul's solutions (deregulation) but am a fan of his analysis.
At this same hearing Bernanke stated that in September there was a near meltdown of the world financial system. Was this meltdown a blackmail of congress? Who caused this meltdown?
Ron Paul raised the spector of inflation and no economic growth. The danger then is that monetary expansion could be too great and inflation could exist while people are still unemployed. This could be a very dangerous situation.
The New World Order Allowed Off Balance Sheet Banking. It is EVIL.
- Does Mercantilism Still Exist in China and the USA Today?
I wrote this in reply to an article critical of Chinese mercantilism: "What makes you all think that a change would help the US consumer? My assumption is the US consumer is the only serious consumer in...
Financial Meltdown on Amazon
Links To Bank Crisis
- Move your money
Move your money. If you have money in any of the too-big-to-fail banks, then move it to community banks and/or credit unions. Why should you do this? It is the patriotic thing to do. Big banks only care about...
- The Real Revolution is Fighting Asset Inflation
Be sure to take the frugality poll down the page. I want to know over time how people are thinking about thrift and spending. Americans must use their brains in order to defeat the banksters who have...
- Private Lender Loan
The private lender loan, or hard money loan, is a loan that comes from a source outside the banking community. The private lender loan is a loan on a property that requires a substantial down payment, or a...
- Mish\'s Global Economic Trend Analysis: Citigroup\'s "Hail Mary Pass": How To Know Citigroup Is In S
- We Already Have One World Government
Update: on 4/2/2009 British Prime Minister Gordon Brown proclaimed a "New World Order". Let's consider the consequences of this new world order. Clearly, the international bankers created this crisis, with...
- 10 reasons to shun stocks till banks crash Paul B. Farrell - MarketWatch
You are warned: Stocks are a sucker bet in a rigged game with a new meltdown just ahead, argues Paul B. Farrell.
- Silent Run on Banks
Great discussion here about the bank near meltdown in September 2008 and about the safety of banks.
- Be Patriotic Stop International Bankers From Raping America
I don't really know if international bankers have always been cockroaches. But certainly after Basil II they have been pests that need to be stamped out. Now I don't believe in just killing them, unless the...
- How Safe Is My FDIC Bank Account?
Readers, I urge you to please pay attention as this information is important! Did you know that there was a run on the banks in September 2008 that threatened the American banking system? Oh, the mainstream...
- Fascism Worldwide
Collapse of banking system in Sept 2008 is the topic. Very timely.
- The Bet That Blew Up Wall Street - CBS News
Steve Kroft On Credit Default Swaps And Their Central Role In The Unfolding Economic Crisis
- The Fascist Government Will Continue to Screw the Middle Class
The ponzi housing scheme that ripped us off was created by George Bush and Alan Greenspan to finance the War for Oil in Iraq. But the screwing of the middle class is continuing. I have a list of websites...