- Politics and Social Issues»
- Environment & Green Issues
Chemtrails & Controlling the Climate in Iran
Former President & Former VP of Iran are Suspicious of the US
Iran Suspects the U.S. for Manipulating the Weather
Pentagon Admits to being able to Control the Climate
The drought in Iran had affected over 37 million people
It's no secret that Iran leaders do not trust the West - especially the United States, but it's no wonder. The Pentagon, in recent years, admitted to being able to control the climate and so, (of course) the United States has something to do with the drought in Iran.
That's what we get.
I mean, I would like to think that my country would NEVER do such a thing, but then again - it wouldn't surprise me.
A secret "soft war" has been launched suspects Iran
"Cloud seeding" (what it used to be called), used to be done by the military in the 1940s. Improved technology eventually made it possible during the Vietnam War era where military planes were able to disperse chemicals into the air and cause precipitation, fog and even storms.
Because of such known technology, it is now suspected that the drought in Iran had some sinister plot aiming against them for the fact that they are trying to reach nuclear capability. Sand storms were being reported in the southern parts of Iran. These sand storms in Iran were coming from Iraq. For the years of war that went on in Iraq, desertification has now taken affect. This can cause huge sand storms which can engulf city's causing damage to property and injuring people, possibly to the point of death.
Iranian Nuclear Scientists Assassinated
The latest reason Iran believes the US is behind their claim to a secret "soft war" is the fact that Iranian nuclear scientists were assassinated. A magnetic bomb attached to the bottom of the car in one of the attacks was detected and Iran believes that the US, England and Israel were involved.
Both the US & England both denied the allegations, however, Israel "had no comment". Since then, Iran now has dragged Germany and France into this saying that they also may have had a hand in the assassinations.
Chemtrails and the United States
Are chemtrails real?
Yes, they are.
But they're called contrails
Contrails are the tails of "smoke" behind the jets you see way up in the sky. This is a mixture of water, ice, exhaust & fuel vapor (so "they'll" have you believe). These contrails can be short, long, last for a couple minutes or disappear quickly. Because of this, conspiracy theories have been developed since the late 70's.
It was in 1977 when the first documented report of suspicious activity in the sky regarding possible chemtrails were made. Many other claims have been reported since, and because of the Internet, it has now gone viral.
- Some conspiracy theorists claim that the US government has a "Depopulation Program". This claim is highly unlikely (but quite possible). Statistically, the world's population is on the rise, but since 1971, the rate has slowed about one third.
- Ermina Cassani, an American journalist & writer obtained laboratory tests and their results from samples of fallout from the EPA.
- A common side effect from aerial fallout caused by chemtrails is joint ache.
- Some conspiracy theorists claim that the government denies the fact that they are carrying any of these chemicals by injecting it into the jet fuel, causing it to disperse and spread with the fuel vapor.
- Up to around 50 of these chemtrails have been reported seen at one time.
"It looked liked they were playing tic-tac-toe up there."
© 2012 James Timothy Peters