Climate Change a Threat to Life
Two Million Animals Died, Next May Be Us
The seriousness of the issue can be seen in many cases where due to the climate change the life faced death. The race for modern development is inevitable but the process should be brought under check. The most powerful is unfortunately the big threat to the climate. Moreover, from individual to state and state to big organization, are the actors that are responsible for the protection of climate.
Consequences And Causes
The most important thing here to mention is that the changes in last few decades in climate are disastrous. For instance, the depletion of Ozone, acid rains and food shortages. Moreover, Health problems, affecting the wildlife and lack of pure drinking water.
- Ozone depletion is resulting into the global warming. This has caused several changes like disturbing the rain and snow patterns, stronger storms, rise in sea levels, warmer oceans, more droughts and wildfires. All these new trends in climate are the serious matters that will harm the life on the earth.
- The emission of fossil fuels and nitrogen oxide are resulting in Acid Rains. That is directly affecting the sea life and destroying the forest; the main source of rain.
- Animal or human survival is impossible without vegetables. Agricultural system has seen bad impacts after the climate change, the food is becoming a venom.
- There are several African states where there are health problems faced due to the climate change. The reason is that these third world countries are the places used for the industrial waste.
- The wildlife is the source of beauty and food (at the time of need). This has been greatly affected due to the climate change.
- Lack of clean drinking water availability is an emerging issue in most of the states. This problem is getting to a level where in coming years it can lead to a situation of war over water.
Those who are not being affected must keep this in mind that this change does not ask one's gender, cast or any other definition, it simply is a matter of life-and-death. The world must take a serious action in countering the emerging issues of climate change.
- The main focus of the world should be on the use of Renewable Resources. Those industries which are emitting fossil fuels should be brought under a check.
All such machines and buildings that are emitting the Carbon Dioxide must be renovated. And the low energy technology should be introduced.
- The use of plastic bags must be eliminated and banned.
- There are 7.7 billion people living in world. According a report there were once 400 billion trees in the world and now only 3.04 billion trees exist. If half of the world population agrees on doing plantation, the issue of Climate Change can be minimized.
- The Industrial Waste must be tackled through recycling. The disposal of waste in seas and oceans should be banned.
- The protection of wild life is a serious matter. As their life is ensuring the human life.
In short, this must be kept in mind that the environment is essential for the life. That is to say, Climate Change is a threat to the existing creatures on earth. This issue must be sorted out before it get too serious.