ArtsAutosBooksBusinessEducationEntertainmentFamilyFashionFoodGamesGenderHealthHolidaysHomeHubPagesPersonal FinancePetsPoliticsReligionSportsTechnologyTravel
  • »
  • Politics and Social Issues»
  • United States Politics

Clinton or Trump

Updated on May 6, 2016

With Ted Cruz and John Kasich dropping out of the race that leaves Donald Trump as the only possible Republican candidate for the 2016 election. On the other side, there's Hillary and Bernie. But according to Fivethirtyeight, the California Democratic primary show Clinton leading with 95% leaving Sanders with only 5%. It's pretty obvious that Clinton is going to be the Democratic nominee ( But props to Sanders for staying in the race for this long!). So what? Trump against Hillary? Honestly, those are some terrible choices! According to World Net Daily Clinton has been involved with 22 serious scandals http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/. She has been responsible for an incredible amount of scandals that instead of being in the oval office she should be in an orange and black jumpsuit.

As we all know, Trump's not a precious little angel either. He's a very hateful man. With hateful followers, he blames a lot of America's problems on foreigners, he wants to go to war, and he promotes violence. It seems like he just likes to stir up the anger of America and build off of that. A lot of people say things like: " Hey, at least he's honest" or " But he's a great businessman" both of which are wrong. Even if he was the most honest person in the world, what he's saying is awful.

Trump or Hillart

See results

So what do we do now? Do we vote for a compulsive lier or a hateful racist?

That's what us Americans are going to have to decide this November. You might think that you to decide which candidate is "less evil" than the other. But I don't believe that's what needs to happen. I don't want to vote for someone like Trump and have hime ruin our country. I would feel responsible for whatever actions Trump makes during office. So instead of voting for either Trump or Hillary ( If you don't like them), just vote for whoever you want. Then you can't blame yourself for a president's actions that you didn't want in office in the first place. Seriously, vote for yourself, your neighbor, your boss, vote for Kanye!

So here's my point. This election is broken and you should not promote this. Vote for who you want to. It's your choice. That's the beauty of this democracy that we live in!

Out of everyone is the world who do you think would help this nation the most?

Comments

    0 of 8192 characters used
    Post Comment

    • lions44 profile image

      CJ Kelly 16 months ago from Auburn, WA

      I intensely dislike both candidates. I'm a Kasich supporter and find it mind-boggling why the primary voters would pick someone who had no shot at winning the general election. It's like the strangle folks who voted for Dr. Ben Carson. I don't get it. But my dislike for HRC and Bill is deep.

      Trump is outwardly sleazy and Clinton pretends to be a pillar of morality. What's worse? But the thought of not voting is an anathema to me. So I'm in a quandary.

      My prediction: HRC is a landslide. She'll probably get 350 electoral votes as she retakes both North Carolina and Arizona for the Dems. My party will regret 2016. But we get a fresh start in 2017 and beyond.

      I'll let you know what I do.