- Politics and Social Issues
Definition of State
The STATE is governed by the fundamental law of the land with the people abiding by the political power and authority of the elected public officials to represent the government with control of a definite portion of territory with a sovereign right to represent the international community.
The political existence of the state is usually defined on its concepts of integrity and independence, conservation and prosperity, legislation and judiciary, the right to organize and to provide general services according to the standards of international law.
Primarily, the state has political independence to work on the internal and external diplomacy with the international community. It must always have independence from the administration on the governmental affairs of the state. These are the following considerations as to the operation of governmental independence :
1.The bilateral and multi- lateral agreement on political,economic and social development with the international community;
2. The implementation of economic packages in the exploitation of natural resources including the responsive investment program based on the state initiative on the political and economic system.
3. The organization of political parties based on the development advocacy on certain political ideology that is fitted to the dominant party;
4. The governmental administration in the implementation of the development thrust for poverty alleviation, job generation, social and economic and equity mechanisms.
5. The justice administration of the state including the formulation of the legislative system.
These are the Rights and Duties of the State in Consideration with International law:
These are the rights and duties of the state that must be considered in the international law.
1. The existence of the state has the same rights with the other state in the international community. It does not look into the economic and military perspectives whether the state has international power to have more sovereign rights with other state. In the international law, all states have equal international sovereign rights.
2. The existence of state has all the rights and privileges conferred by the United Nations and in the International community. Once the state exists the juridical capacity of equal rights and privileges is already within the sovereign structure of the international community..
3. The State has its political recognition and fundamental sovereign rights that is unconditional and irrevocable. The State has the sovereign independence and political ideologies that may be in conflict with the powerful states. The international action to revoke with specific conditions to operate against the political independence is a clear violation as to it s existence as a state. It is in this reason the international diplomacy works on this unconditional and irrevocable sovereign rights.
4. The existence of the state has the sovereign right to manage the internal and external affairs. The state through its government may imposed any kind of political and economic ideologies that collectively believe to work for the common welfare in the society. In the international law, this has been the state issues being raised as to the implementation of political and economic programs that jeopardized the human rights and privileges of the subject. It is always use this argument to depend its sovereign rights to control the internal and external affairs even in the midst of political revolution of country.
5. The state applies the same protection of law to all nationals and foreigners. The State has its political jurisdiction of the national territory. The political power of the state to execute,enact and interpret the laws of the land has the same application to the nationals and foreigners..
6. The state has its right to protect the territory and conserve the diplomatic initiative to work on amity and comity. The state existence in the international community provides the diplomatic support for amity and comity. The existence of state embassy provides the sovereign support on the different national interest such as economic trade, socio-cultural exchange programs, political support of ideologies and the general friendly relations with the other state.
The definition of the state provides all these sovereign mechanisms to politically exist with the different states in compliance with the international law. It has been important to understand the extensive definition of the state on areas about independence and diplomacy to work well in the international community.
RELEVANT HUBS FOR THE ACADEMIC ARTICLES AND RESEARCHES ON POLITICS, GOVERNMENT AND STATE :
These are the related SAVIOR ON HUBPAGES- FREE ACADEMIC ARTICLES AND RESEARCHES in POLITICAL SCIENCE for the COLLEGE STUDENTS to facilitate in doing their homework, assignment and research activities in the school particularly those impoverished countries of AFRICA, ASIA and MIDDLE EAST.
Definition of State
Elements of State
Origin of State
The Forms of Government
The General Concepts and Principles of Government
Constitution : The Fundamental Law of the State and Government http://hubpages.com/hub/constitutionlaw
Definition and Importance of Political Science http://hubpages.com/hub/Definition-and-Importance-of-Political-Science
Political Science and Law http://hubpages.com/hub/Political-Science-and-Law
The General Meaning and Concept in Politics
The Behaviorist Approach in the Study of Politics
The Historical Approach in the Study of Politics
Politics : The Power and Authority Structure in Public Servicehttp://hubpages.com/t/22fd08
Origin of Political Sciencehttp://hubpages.com/hub/Origin-of-Political-Science
Political Science and Its Relationships with Social Sciences
The Introductory Analysis of the "Republic by Plato"
The Modern Concepts and Principles of Political Science :The Development Dimensions of the “Contemporary Republic”