- Politics and Social Issues»
Disclose.TV Hits a Moderator Iceberg
A Website Run Exclusively for Moderators' Hidden Agendas
Titanic they called it the ship of dreams but just like Disclose.TV it has sunk to the bottom where only the bottom feeders dwell LOWSIX is Disclose.TV's bottom feeder.
"A Classic Case of the Foxes Running the Hen House"
There are many conspiracy claims that government now controls forums. After spending a bit of time at Disclose.TV that claim appears to have a bit of merit.
Casting a critical eye over Disclose.TV, a web-based forum that discloses nothing of importance just the way The New World Order likes it.
Disclose.TV The Past
Two years ago DiscloseTV used to be a very different kind of forum. An individual could either start a thread or comment on an existing one. You could post up any topic you wished and the viewers would decide by views and comments as to whether or not the topic had any merit. A kind of free democracy was in place. Threads were of course patrolled by site moderators to ensure topics where within the sites guidelines and codes of conduct. They would also ensure that people posting within the thread were again keeping to the forums guidelines. This kept the forum running smoothly and threads of little or spurious interest would quickly fail down in the ratings and be replaced by either newer posts or posts that attracted a more consistent general interest.
All was well within the World of Disclose.TV.
Well now everything has changed on the forum. The forum is now ruled with an iron fist. The iron in the fist is the sites own moderators'. They decide unilaterally what is or is not to be posted regardless of the sites own guidelines. You can of course post anything you like still, but that is just a sham. When the moderators view a new thread if it is a topic they dislike they employ various tactics to ensure the threads failure to succeed in attracting an audience. These tactics will be listed below.
- A moderator will comment on the thread in a negative way. This is not what a moderator is supposed to do. The moderators task on a forum site is to make sure both the thread and posters to the thread adhere to the forums guidelines. Members can become influenced by a moderator's comments, thus the foundation for a threads failure has been set in motion. Who after all who wants to fly in the face of those that have been selected to govern?
- A moderator will next try and "bait", or "flame" as it is know in forum terms either the original poster of the thread, or those posting within it to say something which the moderator can seize upon as an excuse to either ban the thread poster, or supporters of it and finally give the moderator the opportunity to justify locking the thread down thus killing it.
- When all else fails the shill user is deployed. These users/members are really just moderators incognito. Again all the same tactics are used as before, but especially baiting..The shill we call the thread poster derogatory names. Besides the usual f and c words the next line of attack is to use terms like "dis info agent", "Troll", "Spammer". These are deliberately used to either discredit the thread or poster or the comments made by a user, and again to bait a member into going on the defensive or counter attacking. The counter attacks are just what the moderators are looking for and the banning stick is brought down hard and swift. With the usual locking down of the thread as the icing on the cake.
MODERATOR SPOCK AND HIS LACK OF CREDIBILITY TO MODERATE
Spock's "signature" that breaks forum guidelines.
The belief there was once absolutely nothing. Nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing exploded into everything. Then all of the exploded everything rearranged itself, into self-replicating bits which turned into dinosaurs.
EXAMPLE OF FORUM RULES HE IS BREAKING
Forum Rule 2h. Do not use the site to promote an agenda. They make a point to include religious belief.
Forum Rule 2j. Preaching: Do not promote or push religious beliefs on to others.
Forum Rule 2d. Accuracy: Do not post material that is knowingly or intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading.
Forum Rule 4e. Signature and avatar: Signatures should not be used to attack other members or to 'bash' or mock religious beliefs or views. They reserve the right to remove it, but yet they have not done so on his.
LOWSIX EXAMPLE OF A TYPICAL FORUM RULE BREAKING POST HE NEVER GETS BANNED FOR
LOWSIX aka Any Moderator With Password
WILLEASE666 aka LOWSIX aka Weasel
THE57IRONMAN aka LOWSIX
Moderator Hall of Shame
CURRENT KNOWN OFFENDERS: UPDATES TO FOLLOW
LOWSIX: Moderator incognito, Moderator's Handler, Shill member, provocateur. Many consider him to be the governing force behind Disclose.TV
Spock: The Creationist that uses the ironic name "Spock" as if to imply he uses logic. He uses a "signature", that according to the forums own guidelines, is a "flame". This is, of course, is deliberately done to solicit anger from Atheist members.
The57ironman: LOWSIX'S second in command. He does the banning on LOWSIX'S orders.
Troll2Rocks: A patsy that is known by association. Oh he also likes to call people names then block them from his Youtube channel. Even though he came and posted on theirs not the other way around. So he just likes to insult and slip back under his rock.
- Demobe: Moderator incognito.
- WILLEASE666 He Trolls both inside and outside of Disclose Forums. Youtube for example. I call him Weasel he seems to like that.
Notice How Moderators and Their Shills are the Top Posters
Disclose.TV is no longer a free and open forum. It is pretty obvious that it is run by a Moderator Click Club and has become a source of disinformation used for the promotion of propaganda that supports the hypothesis that anyone with a conspiracy theory is just a nut.
Take action and boycott this site, demand that all threads are given a fair chance of being seen by the general public.
REMEMBER THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE DISCLOSE.TV NOT CLOSED.TV!
The Comments section is at the bottom of the page. Please share your experiences of this forum there.