Freedom Liberty and Independence What Do These Words Mean To Americans?
The way things are going we are all freedom fighters executing our freedom of speech online. The day has come for us to protect our constitutional rights from an oppressive and tyrannical government. The Internet allows each person to use the Freedom of the Press to publish blogs, hubs and articles outlining opinions and commentary not available elsewhere. This is why the government would like to use censorship to control our Internet Freedoms by controlling dissenting opinions.
What exactly is the meaning of Freedom? The absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint in choice or action Is how Merriam-Webster defines the word.
What freedoms do I have as an American Citizen?
First we need to discover what civil rights we have before we know how they are being taken away.
The Five Fundamental Rights as spelled out in the United States Bill Of Rights:
- Freedom of speech, Freedom of the press, Freedom of religion, Freedom to peaceable assembly, and the Freedom to petition the government
The First Amendment
This Amendment can also be referred to as the Five Freedoms, it is the basis for all our personal liberties. Along with these Freedoms comes the responsibility to not abuse them. Hate Speech is an irresponsible use of your first amendment rights.
Our first basic Freedom guarantees your freedom of expression as well as your freedom of speech. This means you can voice your opinion through words or art to express your beliefs. There is talk, (Right now it is talk) of reintroducing sedition laws which would hamper your ability to criticize your government. If American citizens ever stop fighting for freedom they will soon find it has been progressively taken away.
Our second Fundamental Right gives the press the right to publish news, information and opinions without government interference. This means the people have every right to publish their own newspapers, magazines, blogs, websites etc.
The third right guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution is the Freedom to worship. Not only does the United States provide for religious freedom. It also guarantees the freedom from religion, it is unlawful to have the government endorse a particular religion and force its population to worship. This Freedom provides for equality of all religions, It is one of our fundamental freedoms and should be protected for all time by patriotic Americans.
Another of the five Fundamental rights says that people have the right to appeal to government in favor of or against policies that affect them or that they feel strongly about. This freedom includes the right to gather signatures in support of a cause and to lobby legislative bodies for or against legislation.
One of the Five Fundamental rights is that people have the right to gather in public to march, protest, demonstrate, carry signs and otherwise express their views in a nonviolent way. It also means people can join and associate with groups and organizations without interference. This is also known as Freedom of Association.
What is freedom of movement?
We are provided the freedom of movement under United State's Law by the Privileges and Immunities Clause of the United State's Constitution.
"The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States."
You cannot even walk along some of the highways in the country. Without a driver's license and a motorized vehicle your Freedom of Movement is restricted.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit Of Happiness
The history of freedom in the United States goes back to the founding fathers. They knew that without independence we could have no real freedoms. They knew that if a government was allowed to accumulate power unabated, it would soon become tyrannical. You have the freedom of choice to decide exactly what direction your life will take. there are no guarantees that you will be happy. You will have the Liberty to pursue happiness. This is where the Freedom of Choice Act has caused so much controversy. People are defending the right to life of the unborn fetus. this is a quagmire of controversy in society today.
America was built upon a vision of Freedom. This does not include a Freedom from want, the country was designed for an industrious, responsible population. There is no guarantee that you will have a Freedom from fear, the government is responsible to protect you from enemies foreign and domestic. This may or may not alleviate your fears. What is established is the Freedom to Choose, there is not very much that can be done to you legally without your consent.
There is Academic freedom in the country that gives the people the opportunity to seek and acquire an education. Intellectual Freedom is present and available, you can seek knowledge on any subject you wish.
Opportunity is more then available to apply and get employment. Wealth can be accumulated through hard work and effort. Although there are many programs to help the poor, you cannot legislate the poor into Freedom.
The founding fathers tried to establish a country with limited government and freedom for all. They had no idea how politics would turn the country into a frenzy of money controlling government. Besides the desire for wealth, the search for power has equally corrupted our central and federal government.
Judge Andrew Napolitano Natural Rights
Violations Of The Oath
Our representatives take an oath upon being brought into the government. Why would American Citizens stand by and allow their government employees to break their oath? This will surely lead to the end of the United States Of America as we know it.
- The United States Government has interfered in the internal affairs of other countries for decades. this has led to foreign nationals committing Acts Of Terrorism against us. This has led us to the Patriot Act and the birth of the Department Of Homeland Security. A virtual Police State has been established around us violating many aspects of the Fourth Amendment. This is also an atrocity against the General Welfare of a Free People.
- We have had numerous undeclared wars since the end of WWII in violation of the War Powers clauses of Articles I and II.
- There is no constitutional precedent for the lending and giving of taxpayer money and credit to a private company for private purposes.
- We now have a fiat money system backed by absolutely no collateralin violation of the money clauses of Article I.
- There have been multi trillions of dollars of credit issued through the Federal Reserve System in violation of Article I.
- We have been put into debt in the trillions of dollars to pay for programs not listed in Article I of the Constitution.
- There has been created a 16th Amendment to the constitution that was not legally ratified a clear violation of Article V, that involves an extortion on the labor, time and energy of the population a violation of Article I. The judicial system will not even hear a case as to its legality. A Violation of Article III
- Our immigration laws have been ignored and unenforced for many years, clearly a violation of Article II which requires the president to faithfully execute the laws of the land.
- Our votes are now being counted in secret by machines. We have the right to know that our votes are being correctly counted.
- We have Federal Gun Control Laws which violate our Second Amendment. There are no well-regulated state militias, also a violation the Amendment.
- The United States has entered into treaties and contracts with foreign entities. We have given authority to international bodies in violation of the sovereignty clauses of the Declaration of Independence a direct attack on the countries sovereignty.
- There is private land being taken away from its rightful owner to be transferred to other private owners to be used for private purposes. A violation of the Fifth amendment.
- The Federal government is now demanding that its population purchase a product. the takeover of Health-care is not authorized by the constitution.
- There are funding bills origination in the Senate. Violation of Article I
- We have a federal government that is refusing to give the People’s First Amendment Petitions to Redress these violations.