ArtsAutosBooksBusinessEducationEntertainmentFamilyFashionFoodGamesGenderHealthHolidaysHomeHubPagesPersonal FinancePetsPoliticsReligionSportsTechnologyTravel
  • »
  • Politics and Social Issues»
  • Energy Issues

GAS GENERATORS ! A GREAT HAZARD.

Updated on September 9, 2011

CHILDREN'S LIFE IS PRECIOUS.

The management of J. Q. ACADEMY, opened the Gas generator throughout the period of Load Shedding on 4th November 2010 morning about 11. A. M. in Karachi, Methader.

As soon as the Generator was opened, Gas started leaking from the generator resulting in mass suffocation.

As a result of which the school going children and the female teachers lost consciousness. About 18 students and 07 teachers fainted inside the class room and other premises of the school . they all were sent to the nearby hospitals and were luckily declared out of danger, after receiving medical treatment and were discharged from the hospital.

It seems that nobody bothered about the panic and pain which Parent has to suffer at the hands of school's administration.

Children are very delicate, the school administration must not play with their lives.

Comments

    0 of 8192 characters used
    Post Comment

    • drdspervez profile image
      Author

      drdspervez 6 years ago from Pakistan

      Dr.Amilia Thanks for reading my hubs.

      DR. DURRESHAHWAR PERVEZ

    • Dr. Amilia profile image

      Dr. Amilia 6 years ago

      This is such an eye opener.

    • drdspervez profile image
      Author

      drdspervez 6 years ago from Pakistan

      Dear Dr. irum, thanks for giving your precious time to my hubs .

      DR. DURRESHAHWAR PERVEZ

    • Dr irum profile image

      Dr irum 6 years ago

      My dear , you did a great job by highlighting this issue ....your hub is eye opener for all people .

    • drdspervez profile image
      Author

      drdspervez 6 years ago from Pakistan

      bulldog53, thanks for reading my hubs.

      DR.DURRESHAHWAR PERVEZ

    • profile image

      bulldog53 6 years ago

      The school administration should have had it manitained before its start up. I agree do not take chances with anyones lives it takes only a few minutes to see if things are working correctly

    • drdspervez profile image
      Author

      drdspervez 6 years ago from Pakistan

      Indeed leaking of gas from generator especially in a school is very dangerous.

      DR.DURRESHAHWAR PERVEZ