- Politics and Social Issues
Is Donald Trump a Racist?
Is this the basis of the cries of Racist?
This article focuses on is Donald Trump a racist using the latest story about Haiti, El Salvador and African Countries.
That whole story is made by unnamed sources according to the Washington Post. To put this story in perspective, what were the reasons that these sources "leaked" these statements to the Washington Post?
This story was allegedly based on a BiPartisan group of congress discussing US Immigration. The story would that contained an alleged statement by president Donald Trump in that meeting would be inferred as a negative.
The single word that was alleged "shithole". If the Washington Post can publish this word, what objection would hubpages have to my referencing it?
The media that references this WP article calls it RACIST.
- The next word is countries.
- The countries are Haiti, El Salvador, and African nations in general.
- How many people and governments in the world call the United States names?
- And how many of the name callers are then called Racist?
DEMOgandists have captured this private conversation allegedly leaked by someone in that private meeting in the Oval Office.
- It is one thing for a person in that meeting to call a press conference and mention the contents of the meeting, but it is another of hiding as an unnamed source for the media.
- The leaker knowing that the inference would be against Trump and he would be called a RACIST.
- This makes the leaker an advocate of RACISM. Using Racism against a person is itself an act of Racism.
- No matter what is the leaked information, shouldn't the American people be concerned about these leaks?
The point is that the Demogandists are Racist because they will use any and all material as propaganda to make their opponents look bad.
The fact that the Haitian president flat out said that the Clintons and the Clinton foundation used their storm devastated country to get donations to help Haiti. But, these donations only made it as far as the bank holding the Clinton Foundation funds.
- Yet, there was no cry that the Clintons were RACIST, or that the Clinton Foundation was Racist.
The reason why that is true may be because the Republicans are not REPUBLIgandists.
Read the rest of the article for more of my comments
The DEMOganda continues everyday, and today it is another leak from the Oval office. Once again the DEMOgandists jumped at their tired old cry of RACSIM. It is like that old saying, “I you are a hammer than everything looks like a Nail.”
The Washington Post claims that they have two sources, but as usual they are not named. Nor did these source come out on their own and make these statements in public.
The topic is “Shithole” the strong inference in the story is Racism.
Here is the story as reported by the Washington Post with my annotations.
1. President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office
- B:-- Lawmakers, these are grouped without naming them individually. But it is purported that one of more of these unnamed people are the source.
- Oval Office – Once again we are getting leaks from the Oval Office. Maybe we should put a permanent webcam in there and post it on You Tube.
2. when they discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries
- Topic is immigrants
- From Haiti specifically
- From El Salvador specifically.
- From unnamed African Countries.
- These are countries
3. as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to several people briefed on the meeting.
- Topic Immigration Deal – both parties
- The Washington Post sources – several people at the meeting.
- Unnamed – why should they be unnamed.
4. “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?
- All these people --- Not Racist”
- Shithole counties --- Not Racist. It is the same as when foreigners, and foreign governments say things about us. Are they being racist or just giving their opinion on what they think of our country.
- Would CRAP countries been a better word?
5. Trump said, according to these people, referring to countries mentioned by the lawmakers.
- Again the reference is to countries as being the shithole.
- Would you be racist if someone asked you a question such as. If you had to choose to move to one of two countries which one would you choose. The two countries are Haiti and Norway. If you chose Norway, would that make you a racist?
6. Trump then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries such as Norway, whose prime minister he met with Wednesday.
- Is that a racist or just a logical choice?
- The president, according to a White House official, also suggested he would be open to more immigrants from Asian countries because he felt that they help the United States economically.
- When was the last time that Asian immigrants were a problem in the US?
- In addition, the president singled out Haiti, telling lawmakers that immigrants from that country must be left out of any deal, these people said.
- The Washington Post, “These people”. Which of the lawmakers said it?
- Why are these Lawmakers at this meeting hiding behind anonymity?
- “Why do we need more Haitians?” Trump said, according to people familiar with the meeting. “Take them out.”
- Once again the Washington Post is unnamed, “people familiar with the meeting”.
- As to the alleged Trump statement, what wrong with it?
So that was the report from the Washington Post, that will print anything from anyone without getting anyone to come forward and identify themselves.
The fallout from the unnamed sourced Washington Post article
· What politicians are saying after Trump’s vulgar remarks at immigration meeting
This sentence is biased because is makes these unnamed sourced statements set the tone as “Vulgar”.
· The report if it was unbiased would allow the reader to determine what they thought of the alleged Trump statements.
· With all the statements made by the DEMOgandists on president Trump from being stupid, delusional, incompetent, and even calling for his assassination where does a word like “Shithole Countries” fair?
· Listen to what the Rappers say everyday, and how many people buy their Rap.
Whose are the biggest abusers of RACISM in the United States?
· At the top of the list, it is the DEMOgandists always finding anything that is said by anyone outside of their group as RACIST.
· They don’t care how inapplicable their statements are to the statements or action made by their enemies. They just rely on repetitions of these cries of Racism to become true.
· They have made it so, all that needs to happen is to make accusations, even unfounded ones against their enemies and incite the public to act as if it were the truth and the whole truth.
· It is the same mentality that existed in the old west. The inciters would liquor up the crowd, get them drunk. Point to the person they want to hang, and get the rope. While the crowd is dazed and drunk they find a tree, and hang person. No Trial, No Law, No Logic, and no chance to think about it.
· Today, the DEMOgandists use rhetoric and shills like unnamed sources, and paid accusers to generate the same rage as the hanging crowds of the old west.
The DEMOgandists want to provoke even more division in the United States
Then they have their anti Trump allies in the media to start pulling the threads of the fabric holding the States United.
- Democrats and Republicans criticized the president for referring to El Salvador, Haiti and African nations as “shithole countries.”
- Lawmakers were taken aback by the comments, according to people familiar with their reactions.
- The president’s remarks were quickly met with scorn from Democrats and some Republicans and could throw another wrench into bipartisan discussions on immigration, which had shown promise in recent days, according to legislators.
This is the knee jerk response from the Forum
The statements made in a forum.
- Why doesn't this man put a muzzle on his mouth, does this sound Presidential to you?
- How does he remain so stupid as to let such comments get into the press? He has to know what the results are going to be.
- KKK just gave him a big thumbs up.
- Can you imagine Trump calling a group of European nations "shithole countries"?
- you are making excuses for this despicable person. But, of course you can't see it. It is pretty obvious to most of us. Who is going to agree with you on this assessment?
- So who lives in these ******** countries? Equivocating is not going to save you.... So we generalize and say that African nations are generally 's***holes? What racial group do you associate with living in Africa?
According to the Oxford dictionary,
shit is defined as
- "(i) Faeces,
- (ii) Something worthless; rubbish; nonsense",
whereas crap is defined as
"(i) Something of extremely poor quality,