- Politics and Social Issues
It is not only the MainStreamMedia that is biased
In recent weeks things have happened on hp
The first thing is that hp is abandoning the question section of their website.
Another thing is that some of the long time hubbers have seen their hubber scores drop by 10 to 60 points. In many cases putting their scores way below the newcomer starting scores.
I don't know what the correlation is to these three things, if any, but it does put hp in a poor light. A non professional light, and a very biased light.
There is no justification for dropping hubber scores, and hp never offers any explanation for the things they do on their website.
Yet another hp police interference without giving any reason why the following question is under review for over 25 hours?????
This question is awaiting review by the HubPages Moderation Team.
You have disabled ads on this question.
How can this question be under review for anything in it?
- The point of using RAPE as an example has to do with the poor conviction rate of Rape.
- This is due to the element of coitus, whether it was voluntary or not, Without going into the whole crime of rape. The point here is that the elements of the crime of RAPE that need to be proved, allows defense attorneys to free their clients from justice.
- Whereas, if Rape was replaced by Assault, or Aggravated Assault the conviction rate is much better.
- This also applies to making an already heinous felony more difficult to prove by adding the element of Hate, also allows defense attorneys to get their clients off.
- The social justice warriors in an attempt to single out their flags of social incursions, actually make these crimes easier and more successful to defend.
- In the end, these social inclusions into the basic elements of these felonies have made the crimes more difficult to prosecute and get convictions.
- Put this reasoning into reading my question, and tell me you find the hp police taking 25 hours and still not making a decision, valid?
asked by bradmasterOCcal 25 hours ago
- In the last few decades, the criminal law has added social justice to the elements of a crime.
- Is this helpful,
- is it necessary,
- does it actually add anything to the justice system.
- I submit,imo, that it doesn't.
- Why, because it is the act that is criminal.
- The mens rea, or criminal intent to harm someone is all that is needed for the crime.
- Whether they did because of hate, is unnecessary, and only makes the criminal prosecution more difficult.
- Take RAPE.
- If instead of RAPE,
- the crime was just Criminal Assault, or Aggravated Assault
- there wb LESS LOOPHOLES for defense attys to use.
Do you believe that govt should force people to change their views?
This is the question that I posed and it was viewed and commented on for twenty two hours. It was then based on a single "person" reporting it to the HP thought police summarily deleted.
Did HP give a reason for this unwarranted deletion. Of course not, why should they? At least that seems to be consistent with what I have experienced on hp.
The only reason that can be guessed here is that HP is like its main geographical place of business, totally in the heartland of liberalism. The Bay Area of the socialist republic called California.
In writing this article, I understand what must have been the feelings Anne Frank. Will my hp account be found, tortured, and hung up to dry as a warning to all those others who worship and embrace unlimited freedom.
hubp decides what is freedom and who can freely say things, and based on what I see, they are firmly leaning, if not falling on the far left. So they let "people" that lean that far on the left write what ever rude, crude, unAmerican, absurd name calling, and obsession to take down a sitting president even at the cost of taking down the country. Yet, these rude and crude questions are given the hp police seal of approval, time after time.
But this question was reported by one person, as a threat to my comments on this question. And in matters of a few moments the hp police crashed in the door of my 22 hours viewed and commented question like storm troopers. There was no warning much less a dialogue, or even an explanation of what hpCriminal code was violated by this question.
It is a mirror of what the main stream media does what it is confronted with comments that don't fit their goal of taking down the president of the United States of America.
hpModeration Team acts like a censor to anything on the right, or anything that contradicts the far left notion of hp, and ms
The following is the additional information for the question
The Question followed by the additional information of the question.
Brad note: Look at the question and read each part of it. What is objectionable? Why should it be deleted, and if deleted why doesn't hp ever give any explanation for its actions? If hp has rules then apply them, when they do their censorship.
- People are humans,
- and humans have their own concepts of how they see things.
- Freedom of speech means that with very few exceptions,
- people can speak their mind.
- And between freedom of speech
- and govt punishing people for speaking out,
- shouldn't the freedom of speech prevail?
- Remember the childhood saying, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words won't harm me".
- The liberals have no one telling them to stifle their crude, rude, and unAmerican criticism against pres Trump.
- But, the people cannot name call other people.
- Why is that? Why shouldn't it be protected under Freedom of Speech?
Analysis of the question that was deleted, point by point
Statement #1People are humans,
- This has to be an uncontroverted fact
Statement #2 and humans have their own concepts of how they see things.
- This has to be an uncontroverted fact
Statement #3 Freedom of speech means that with very few exceptions,
Statement #4 people can speak their mind.
Statement #5 And between freedom of speech
Statement #6 and govt punishing people for speaking out,
Statement #7 shouldn't the freedom of speech prevail?
- Statements 4-7 taken as a whole are the reason for freedoms provided by the US Constitution. How then can these statements be censored, or held as objectionable.
Statement #8 Remember the childhood saying, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words won't harm me".
- I know this statement apparently is objectionable to the far left, but most Americans would likely agree that it is true, and OK.
Statement #9 The liberals have no one telling them to stifle their crude, rude, and unAmerican criticism against pres Trump.
- This is so true, and it can easily be verified just by looking at the stories given by the mainstreamMedia.
Statement #10 But, the people cannot name call other people.
Statement #11 Why is that? Why shouldn't it be protected under Freedom of Speech?
- Isn't that the Freedom of Speech.
- Yet, because of the mainstreammedia bias, we don't have Freedom of Speech.
- Only the far left can say the most egregious and un American of statements without fear of push back.
- The same is true withHP as they have shown their true colors in their disregard of any free speech that opposes their clearly far left bias.
So there is the question along with the additional question information, and my comments on them.
After hp police summarily deleted my question, I would add hp to the govt in this question. As they have acted to change the voice of the people to align to their thinking or deal with their punishment. Yes, they are not a government agency and the constitution doesn't apply to private businesses, but shouldn't they be help to their own rules. It is time for them, to display their real colors and publish their far left bias, and how they take their bias to Draconian implementation.
They don't act using the principles set forth by this country. But then again, California doesn't represent the USA anymore. They have silently fallen back to the days before when California was part of Mexico.
If I am not banned and if this article is not deleted or flagged, then I might be wrong about my statements on hp. but, the proof is in the pudding as they say.
- hp didn't ban me or delete this article, they just keep dropping my hubber score.
And justice for All.
Additional information available
I will put in the comments that entire commentary for that question. but only if there is a request from someone commenting on this article.Better act fast, I don't know how long my account will be active.
Thanks for reading this article.
Here is another example of how hp is biased
The only hubs of mine that haven't been featured are those where it is about hp.Instead of answering my claims about their bias, they want to use their bully pulpit to punish those that even question their methods.
They never answer any questions about why they do things, and they are not in their numerous help sections.
These sections are ambiguous and vague not relating to any specific actions of theirs on hubbers and hubs.
They put the little circle next to my hubs on them, and that circle says that the article didn't have the quality to be featured. But the simple truth is that they didn't like the truth being said about how their bias is not professional.