- Politics and Social Issues»
- United States Politics
Let The Prophet Lead
The more I watch the Presidential race, the more I feel I need to say.
Mitt Romney is a good politician, but no where matches what Ron Paul can do for the United States and its citizens right now!!!
Ron has shown perseverance and determination. He has been given a "conspiracy theorist" jacket, but he has been completely on target with all of his predictions.
How Ron was able to predict all of this, I am unsure about. Fact is: he has predicted many of the occurrences that have befallen the United States and the world starting from 2002.
I'm going to give you a synopsis of the predictions and then you watch the filmed speech of Congressman Paul to the House of Representatives.in 2002. It seems all Mr Paul's predictions come true.
Lets go through the list of what he predicted:
- U.S. taxpayers will pay to rebuild Gaza: The U.S. in 2010 awarded $900 million to rebuild Gaza.
- U.S. Taxpayers pay to rebuild Afghanistan after bombing it.: $19 billion has been spent to rebuild Afghanistan thus far.
- Short-lived peace will come to the middle east: it did and went.
- U.S. troops used to monitor the peace: Yep, the U.S. are the police.
- Oil boycott imposed driving prices high: we have watched that happen and may get worse.
- All Arabs will defend the Palestinians: mmm... hmmmmm...
- The U.S. will ignore U.N. resolutions: the only ones who haven't been brought to justice for war crimes.
- China, even as an ally of the U.S. will sell openly to Muslim countries.: naturally, and the powers now allow it.
- He predicts Bush and Blair attacking Iraq
Let me just say that these are not even half of what mr Paul predicted then.
Watch the whole video and judge for yourself.
This man saw what was going to happen then and he, I pick, would make the best choice as who could kick Obama to the curb.
Watch the video and
Vote and be a voice for RON PAUL!
© G.L. Boudonck