MJM Ponders Life
1. Why are so many people who are against war take it out on the soldiers…it's not as if the soldiers are for and/or endorse the war necessarily…they are just doing their job…which by the way is to protect us and this great country of ours…the war and the soldiers are not one in the same.
2. We have a zombie apocalypse on our hands…and it's coming from the big pharmaceutical companies… they make you believe that any ailment you suffer from can be cured by a patch, a pill or a cream…regardless of all the crazy side effects…they are turning people into mindless slaves who do their bidding…and make them lots of money.
3. When are people going to realize that there is no such thing as a government for the people…whether it be Democrat or Republican…it is obvious based on past experiences from numerous other Democrats and Republicans who have held office that there is nothing to gain for us common laypeople.
4. Bullying...is that word being taken too lightly nowadays...is it just kids being kids like back when we were in school...or were we bullied ourselves and our parents just sugar coated it…what’s really going on here?
5. In today’s day and age why does hate still exist…as a society do we really not have anything better to do…with all our own issues and faults do we really have the time, or right to hate on anyone else…it just doesn’t make any sense.
6. Way too many people getting offended by one thing or another for no good reason…we spend more time trying to find ways to avoid offending these overly sensitive and/or self-important people then we do trying to manage the national deficit in this country.
7. Why are so many obvious murderers going free nowadays…what is wrong with our justice system…O.J. Simpson was the big name a few years back and now Casey Anthony…what the crap is going on here.
8. Why are people who receive government benefits not drug tested and/or have a background check done on them…anyone who applies for a job has to go through it…so why not these people…I’m not hating on people who truly need these benefits…I just think it needs to be better regulated.
9. Why isn’t marijuana legal…alcohol and cigarettes are…nuff said?