Mitt Romney Is A Political Prostitute! He Will Say And Do And Believe Whatever His 'Johns' Pay Him For!
Think He's Faking It?
The Prostitute That Would Be President
Willard Mitt Romney is nothing more than a high-priced political prostitute. If you have the money and power to propel him towards his ambition to become President, he will go anywhere and say anything to service you. Grover Norquist? Karl Rove? David and Charles Koch? Donald Trump? Sheldon Adelson? They are his best clients! If you have the financial wherewithal to pay, Romney will oblige you by signing pledges, supporting your causes,and denigrating your perceived enemies. His own beliefs are kept hidden; if he has any. He adopts beliefs based on what the highest bidders tell him to believe and that is why his opinions seem to change daily.
Everyone keeps asking, "What is Romney, at his core?" Let's face it: Willard has no core. Willard only believes what is politically expedient and financially lucrative at the time. He believes what he is paid to believe. Romney's statements over the years, change as frequently as the tides. The difference between Romney and the tides is that the tides are controlled by the moon, whereas Romney is controlled by the money. Some have called him an opportunist. Yes, he is that, but he is, at his core, nothing more than a prostitute. He gives his donors exactly what they want. If you pay him enough, he will support you and your causes. If you don't have any money, he will write you off.
Paid For Performance? No, He Is Being Paid For Promises!
What do Mitt's donors want from him?
- Grover Norquist, the tax pledge guru, wants a President who doesn't think. "We don't need a fearless leader...We don't need someone to think it up, we just need someone to sign this stuff (the Ryan budget)...pick a Republican with enough working digits to handle a pen..."
Romney has said that he will sign the Ryan budget. Romney has also agreed to take, if elected, classes from Grover Norquist, prior to being sworn in. The classes will teach Romney how to cut the taxes on the wealthy, among other things.
- Charles and David Koch? What are their hundreds of millions buying? The Koch brothers want to abolish Social Security, the Federal Reserve Board, welfare, the minimum wage and corporate taxes. The brothers would like to end government support for the SEC, the EPA, the FTC, OSHA, the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Education and the Department of Energy.
If they are prepared to spend a half billion dollars electing Romney and other Republicans to office, they must be pretty confident that they are going to get something in return. They have the money to spare. During the Obama administration, the Koch brothers, according to Chris Hayes, have seen their personal wealth increase from 30 BILLION dollars to over 60 BILLION dollars. They have obviously been financially devastated because of Obama...
- Donald Trump? What can you say about Donald Trump other than he is the King of the Birthers, the new Know-Nothings. Now I know that Hawaii is a foreign country...
Trump wants the notoriety and the cameras and all of the attention. Sure, he hates Obama, but more than that, he wants the attention.
- Karl Rove, the architect--Bush's brain--the man of Valerie Plame fame has many goals. Rove's vision, for many years now, has been to privatize Social Security. Couple that with his desire to remove regulations that control the financial industry, Rove wants Social Security to become Russian roulette. His goals include getting rid of the EPA and at the same time, giving oil companies free rein over our waters and land for oil exploration. BP, Exxon and other energy conglomerates should be able to act unhampered by what Rove calls "job-killing" regulations. Rove advocates ridding this country of unions and worker protections. Corporations should be protected, not workers.
In addition to the standard right wing belief that taxes on the wealthy should be reduced, or maybe even eliminated, Rove has been known over the years as a dirty player, especially when it comes to blocking the vote and rigging elections. His career started with efforts to not just block voting of those who disagreed with the political beliefs of those he supported, but went further to make sure those votes were not counted.
PBS's Frontline, in their chronology of Rove's career, recounts the dirty tricks he used to disparage a fellow Republican, Senator John McCain, during the primaries of 2000: With Rove as the 'architect' of George W. Bush's Presidential campaign, Rove was responsible for the campaign to question McCain's mental health, politicize Mrs. McCain's past dependency on prescription drugs and even started rumors that McCain had fathered a black child out of wedlock. Rove's efforts paid off. McCain was forced out of the primaries. Karl Rove handed you George W. Bush...
- Sheldon Adelson, the billionaire casino magnate, is prepared to give Mitt Romney 100 MILLION dollars because he believes that Obama is a socialist. During this supposed socialist's time as President, Forbes has estimated that Adelson's personal wealth has increased more than any other American. One can see why Adelson hates Obama...
And They Say Evangelical Christians Are Not Named "John"
Romney has learned that in order to win the Republican base, you cannot ignore evangelical Christians, so Romney is intent on giving them "the girlfriend experience". What are the issues most important to evangelical Christians? Traditional family values and freedom. This group of voters wants nothing more than a government run by God, with freedom guaranteed to only those who believe. Mitt promises them that. The words "In God We Trust" will remain on money, only if Romney is elected President. What? You didn't know that there was a coordinated liberal effort to remove those words from our currency?
Romney promises to deliver the country to God, right after he hands it to the corporations.
Giving The Johns What They Want
- A country where gays are not tolerated because somehow, they threaten heterosexual marriages.
- A country where women's rights are stripped, because in God's plan, women should have babies, not jobs.
- A country that is of God, by God, and for God, but only the Christian God. No other gods need apply...
- A country that tolerates, even supports the idea that everyone who opposes their ideas should be barred from voting, especially ethnic minorities.
- A country that has no respect for the working poor and doesn't lend a hand to them, even denying the poorest of the poor food to eat.
- A country that caters to the rich and allows the corporations to run the country.
- A country that thinks Medicare and Social Security is too expensive, but the Department of Defense needs trillions more.
- A country that professes to believe we are all created equal, but actually believes that some are created more equal.
- A country that abuses its own land and water for the good of corporations.
- A country where profit, not people, comes first.