A Basket of Deplorable Hillary Lies
It is one thing to lie when caught doing something that is clearly illegal, but to lie about something as ridiculous as how you got your name or being shot at by snipers - really? Seriously?
There was a time when I would have voted for Hillary without question because I was a loyal Democrat who believed in supporting the party. I voted for Bill Clinton both times, and I voted for Obama both times. My loyalty to the democratic party goes back to the George McGovern campaign in 1972, where I volunteered even though I wasn't even old enough to vote. Fast forward to the 2014 mid-term election where, as a registered Democrat I voted for every republican that was running for anything, I didn't even look at the names. If they had an (R) next to their name, I voted for them. I wasn't alone. The 2014 midterm election saw the Republicans take control of the Senate and House of Representatives primarily because of Democrats crossing party lines and using their vote as a form of protest. What the hell happened? Can you say disillusioned? The 2016 election will be my 10th presidential election and I have a real serious decision to make, IF I decide to vote at all, which would be the first time. Back in June I re-registered as an independent, and you can thank Hillary for that. I will NOT be voting for her.
- Her health. This lie one is the latest, but I will take any bet that it won't be the last between now and the election. First, it was allergies, then she was dehydrated, then pneumonia, she's overheated, a nine month cough, a mysterious big black gentleman following her around with a Diazepam EpiPen, a nurse by her side in public performing random neurological testing, the anti-seizure glasses, blood clots that make her forget, concussions, yadda yadda yadda. Fortunately for Hillary, her doctor was able to squash this horrible right-wing conspiracy. A letter from Hillary's physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack was released to the Clinton campaign which depicted her as a healthy 68-year-old woman, and that Clinton "continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States." Those silly right-wing conspirators!
- Hillary's handling of classified emails. I love this video because Trey Gowdy keeps the questioning focused and to the point. I half-ass understand Director Comey's (who was appointed by Obama) decision not to bring charges given the pro-Clinton climate at the DOJ which would almost certainly be curtailed by Loretta Lynn. However, one should not take an absence of charges as a vindication. If after watching this six minute video, even the most staunch Hillary supporters, if they have a soul, have to admit that she lied numerous times about her email server, and the sending and receiving of classified emails. This one is real simple, it's not a conspiracy - the FBI said she lied numerous times. Hillary still maintains she did nothing wrong and that everything she did was permitted under the law.
Trey Gowdy kills it
- Benghazi. In September 2012 Hillary blamed an “awful internet video” for the deaths of four American heroes in Benghazi. This is the first of many lies Hillary would tell in her take on what happened in Benghazi. Thanks to leaked Wikileaks emails we now know that Hillary Clinton wrote Chelsea during the Benghazi attacks telling her Americans were killed by an al-Qaeda like group. Translation = Hillary lied, and people died.
- Hillary's "basket of deplorable's" comment. I'm totally OK with politicians bashing each other. Actually, I've come to expect it. That seems to be the nature of modern political campaigning. However, branding millions of Americans (some of whom may be on the fence about Trump and may have voted for Hillary) as racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, is a new low in campaigning and something I take personally. This is kinda-sorta like a representative of ISIS claiming that half of all terrorists are infidels. If Hillary wants to bash Trump, I have no problem. If Trump wants to bash Hillary - par for the political campaign course. However, DON'T drag millions of hard working Americans into your corrupt, slimy, political campaigning world. You, of all people. How dare you!
Hillary insults millions of Americans
- Covering for Bill's misdeeds. By now, I think it's safe to say that Bill Clinton has had a problem keeping his presidential weenie in his presidential pants. Nobody knows this better than Hillary. Also, with some great insight on this topic are Monica Lewinski, Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, Sandra Allen James, Eileen Wellstone, Christie Zercher, Carolyn Moffet, Helen Dowdy, Becky Brown, Regina Blakely Hopper, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, Gennifer Flowers, Connie Hamzy, Dolly Kyle Browning, Sally Miller, and Lencola Sullivan. So, there's that.
- Conservative groups targeted by the Clinton's while Bill was in office. The short list - Among the conservative groups targeted for audits were the Heritage Foundation, the National Rifle Association, Concerned Women of America, Citizens Against Government Waste, National Review, American Spectator, the National Center for Public Policy Research, the American Policy Center, American Cause, Citizens for Honest Government, Progress and Freedom Foundation, David Horowitz’s Center for the Study of Popular Culture and the Western Journalism Center. Even Bill O'Reily, who has been critical of both Bill and Hillary Clinton, said he was audited three times during the Clinton presidency. These investigations came to an end when Bill Clinton left office. A 1996 survey by the Washington Times could not identify a single liberal public policy organization that had been audited during the entire Clinton administration
A proven pathological liar. As I have stated before, I expect politicians to lie, especially when they are caught breaking the law, or running for office, or in Hillary's case, breaking the law while running for office. However, there is a big difference between lying to the FBI because you got caught breaking the law and making up stories just because they sound cool...........or, because you are a pathological liar and can't help it. Here are some of my favorites;
- Case in point - Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia during the ’90s. She went so far as to claim her group ran “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”
- She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. Unfortunately, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.
- When asked by radio host Angela Yee during an interview with hip-hop show The Breakfast Club, “What’s something you always have with you?” , without missing a step Hillary replied, "hot sauce". Can you say "pandering"?
- We were “dead broke” when they left the White House. The Clintons net worth when they left office was estimated to be around $100 million.
Time is the ultimate equalizer when it comes to lies. Hillary has been in the public for over 30 years and time has shown that she has been consistently secretive and deceptive. However, it is one thing to lie when caught doing something that is clearly illegal, but to lie about something as ridiculous as how you got your name or being shot at by snipers - really? Seriously?