New World Order Quotes. Quotes by Elites that Foreshadow a Corrupt Global Government.
For What It's Worth - Global Governism Quotes And Indicators
1. "It is an act of charity to cry out against the wolf when he is among the sheep" -St. Francis de Sales
2. "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson" -Franklin D. Roosevelt
3. "Let me issue and control a Nation's money, and I care not who writes the laws"-Mayer Amschel Rothschild
4. "We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans"-former President Bill Clinton, U.S.A. Today, March 11, 1993.
5. "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed-and hence clamorous to be led to safety-and menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary" H.L. Mencken
6. "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the Nations will accept the New World Order!" - David Rockefeller.
7. "It doesn't matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true. You are what the media define you to be. Greenpeace became a myth, and a myth generating machine"- Paul Watson, Greenpeace co-founder
8. "We've got to ride this global warming issue; Even if the theory of global warming is wrong."-Timothy Wirth, former U.S. Senator(D-Colorado)
9. "I suspect that eradicating smallpox was wrong. It played an important part in balancing ecosystems." - John Davis, editor of Earth First Journal
10. "If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels." - Prince Phillip of Great Britain
11. "Those skilled in War subdue the enemy's army without battle." -Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
Images and "Philosophers" Of Global Governance.
Quotation Indicators Of Global Government Conspiracy.
"A Nation can survive it's fools, and even the ambitious, but it can not survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely"-Cicero
1. "The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes"-Felix Frankfurter, Justice of the Supreme Court.
2. "The real menace of our republic is the invisible government which, like a giant octopus, sprawls it's slimy length over our city, state, and nation. At the head is a small group of Banking houses generally referred to as "International Bankers." This little coterie virtually runs our government for their own selfish ends."- John F. Hylan, mayor of New York City, 1992
3. "We can have democracy in this country or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can not have both."-Louis D. Brandeis, former Supreme Court Justice
4. "Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." -- Henry A. Kissinger, former National Security Adviser, Secretary of State and maker of foreign policy.
1. "In war, they will kill some of us, we shall destroy all of them." Thomas Jefferson, speaking of the Native Americans
2. "Kill every buffalo you can, for every buffalo dead is an Indian gone." Colonel R.I. Dodge, Fort Mcphereson, 1867
3. "[Blacks] are beings of an inferior order, and altogether unfit to associate with the white race, either in social or political relations, and so far inferior that they had no rights which the white man was bound to respect." Scott v Sanford, US Supreme Court, March 6, 1857
4. "They didn't have any rights to the land, and there was no reason for anyone to grant them rights which they had not conceived and were not using... What was it that they were fighting for, when they opposed white men on this continent? For their wish to continue a primitive existence, their 'right' to keep part of the earth untouched, unused, and not even as property, but just keep everybody out so that you will live practically like an animal, or a few caves above it. Any white person who brings the element of civilization has the right to take over this continent." Ayn Rand, addressing the West Point Cadets, when asked about the United States dispossession and genocide of Indians, March 6, 1974
5. "A small or moderate explosive charge is highly unreliable as a cause of death, and time delay or booby-trap devices are extremely prone to kill the wrong man. In addition to the moral aspects of indiscriminate killing, the death of casual bystanders can often produce public reactions unfavorable to the cause for which the assassination is carried out. Bombs or grenades should never be thrown at a subject. While this will always cause a commotion and may even result in the subject's death, it is sloppy, unreliable, and bad propaganda...." A Study of Assassination: A CIA Manual
6. "It is better to be more feared than loved. You can lead by the force of high moral example. It has been done. But it's risky, because people are fickle, and they will abandon you at the first sign of failure. Fear is much more reliable, and lasts longer. Once you show that you are capable of dealing out terrible punishments to your enemies, your power will be far greater." Michael Leedon, from Machiavelli on Our War: Some Advice for Our Leaders (to the current Bush Administration)
7. "Even a woman is good and so is a slave, although it may be said that a woman is an inferior thing and a slave beneath consideration." Aristotle
8. "Advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target' specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool." Project for a New American Century, on page 60 of the document: Rebuilding America's Defenses
9. "We make war that we may live in peace." Aristotle
10. "We are going to fight them and impose our will on them and we will capture or... kill them until we have imposed law and order on this country. We dominate the scene and we will continue to impose our will on this country." Paul Bremer, U.S. Administrator of occupied Iraq
11. "We'll do everything we can to remind people that we've never been a nation of conquerors; we're a nation of liberators." President George W. Bush, on Iraq