- Politics and Social Issues»
- Europe Political & Social Issues
New demands from Brussels? Recognize Kosovo, and You can enter!
Brussels braked the "promise"!
-30.07.2012 , officials of EU told to well known source in Serbia that recognition of Kosovo is an new demand that Serbia has to accept in order to enter into EU.
- O, well... Not the first time, but - quick rewind. High-representative of EU, Kathrine Ashton said that there is no other obsticals on Serbia's way to EU. Also, except Kathrine Ashton, Mr. Van Rompey also said that there will be NO MORE demands from EU, except continuing what has been dealt so far.
- Ladies and gentlemen, this is absolute ... I wouldn't even know how to call it. It's an absolute unfair and unfriendly politic toward a country that never did anything to anyone, that has over 6.5 million people - with 4 million of them on the edge of starvation, living with their families with monthly average wage of 250€.
-Recently, I was watching the news... Italians were blocked with their strike whole Rome, because of their unemployment of around 15%, and average wage of 1500€. See, ladies and gentlemen - on one side EU has spoiled some nations/countries, and on other side - You have countries like Serbia, that has to say: "Yes sir", and obey every single demand from EU - even there isn't any better life for twelve years! Twelve years, Republic of Serbia is patiently waiting for entering into Union.
- Serbia gained the candidate status, but same status has the F.Y.R of Macedonia, and they are waiting for the EU for 9 years, and Turkey waits for it... around 10 years, maybe more - I am not sure. But Turkey is aware that they aren't "welcome" in EU, because of Muslim majority. F.Y.R of Macedonia has the problem of name - with Greece, because name "Macedonia" comes from Alexander the Great - Aleksandar Makedonski ( Alexander Macedonian ). So, these two countries know they problem - but Serbia... Serbia is another thing. High representatives have announced several times, that there is no more demands from EU toward Serbia, except to follow and accomplish what has been dealt in negotiations, and to continue negotiation with Pristine/Kosovo*.
Today, we could hear that high-representative of EU - that European Union has one more demand for Serbia, even though the same people said that EXPLICITLY SAME THING will NOT be the demand for Serbian membership in EU - we get an statement from EU representative that recognition of Kosovo is an additional demand if Serbia wants to get into EU.
- Judging by the constitution of Serbia, and the mood of people, "Serbia in EU" will remain an dream for another, at least 8-10 years. First, we have to wait for another Government that will be ready to recognize what has been lost already in 80's ... then lost has been confirmed in 90's. After that, people have to choose the Government that will tend to enter into EU and accept all it's values and laws. But, my thinking is next.
LaFamillia's Picture of EU
-Imagine this. You are in front of one discotheque (the EU). You stand in the line,(line represents the candidate countries) while You see that police carries bodies out of discotheque. (Greece, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Italy...) ... But, You still want to enter into same discotheque, no matter what. You've heard and see that in that in it is everything in right order, and that thát same discotheque - just being in it - is a "prestige". So, why wouldn't we go into some other discotheque, or to make our own discotheque with same standards and rules as the one where everyone stands in line at front of it.
Italia against new EU demands
MADE IN SERBIA
ITALIANS AGAINST NEW DEMANDS, AND KEEP THEIR WORD!
Pretty much worn-out phrase "insisting on Belgrade-Pristine dialogue" is the same thing that Italian foreign minister - Terzi, stated out that they will not support any other demands from EU.
- Also, the Terzi's cabinet stated out that they will continue to invest in Serbia, and remain to be leader in Serbia when it comes to investments.
Italian "Fiat" company, already bought the ex company "Zastava" that was manufacturing the "Yugo", "Zastava 101" (the "Stojadin" , popularly called) and other. "Fiat" bought "Zastava" , the strongest and only auto-industry in ex-Yugoslavian soil. "Fiat" did their part of the deal, already. They renewed the whole company, and made Kragujevac - the town in Serbia known by it's auto industry shines once again. They also, employed around 7000 people, and they will double the employment rate by double this year. Also, the new Fiat 500L will be produced and exported from Serbia to EU.
- Not only that Italian Government is supporting full membership of Serbian in EU, but they are also investing in it. In employment of these miserable people, You can judge who is the real friend of "Yours" - Your country. With coming of new Government, Republic of Serbia Dinar has reached historical lowest rate since 90's, when "hyper-inflation" hit ex-Yugoslavia, Serbia. Hyper-inflation is the worst inflation known to modern (since the beginning of XX century) history. One, 1 EURO (€) - is worth 118,05 RSD (Republic Serbian Dinar) on July of 30th 2012.
Just for comparative image, 1 (one) EURO (€), in this time of year, 2006 was worth 80.85 Serbian dinars.
- I would like You all, to comment on this. I would like You all to comment on "double arsines" of European Union.