OBAMA'S APPROVAL RATING.
True or False, by the Pollsters.
The pollsters are allegedly saying that President Obama's approval rating is as low as 32% to 58% against him. Well, to many Americans, either Democratic or Republican, that may be true.
However, let's look at the facts.
1. The Ebola outbreak is fizzling out, as nobody in the country has died from it; and only two people have been directly infected with the disease.
2. The ISIS threat is being handled very well by the U.S. military through his (Obama's) instructions as Commander-In-Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.
3. There has not been any attack on mainland USA.
4. The economy is running on the average, and Wall Street is well off now than ever.
5. Unemployment is down to about or around 6%.
These are the main issues that will be taken into consideration, when any president's approval is being gauged.
So, the question is, what is the President doing or not doing that is making the people that the pollsters are questioning to give him a negative approval rating?
As far as his foreign policy is concerned, he is not interfering with the Russian-Ukraine conflict, but he is keeping an eye on the scene there. He is not having any problems with any of America's European allies.
It is only Iran that many are saying he must not give that country a chance to build a nuclear weapon, and that the negotiations going on now must lead to that outcome.
So, Americans are not stupid; and therefore, let the pollsters go back with their questionnaire again with the outline given above. Nobody is saying that they are cooking the books, so to speak, but Americans will want to know the real truth about the work that President Obama is doing for the country.