Paul Ryan ShapeShifter! The GOP Path To Prosperity Is The Highway To Hell!
Paul Ryan Is The Newest On The List Of Reptilian Humanoids!
Paul Ryan, the GOP's newest economic god, has released his Path to Prosperity. The proposal more closely resembles a highway to hell when reviewed in its entirety. The Path demonstrates the newest reptilian Republican agenda. While Shapeshifters are mythical creatures, this legislative agenda is no myth. It is a shapeshifting attempt to destroy every social safety net ever created by the United States. It seeks to dismantle Medicare and Medicaid, the EPA, FEMA and grant more tax breaks to the wealthiest of Americans under the guise of closing the budget gap and reducing the deficit. Reptile in Chief, Ryan, claims that The Path will create jobs and provide solutions to every economic problem the United States has ever faced. The GOP Path is nothing new. It simply has a new title submitted by a different author. Shapeshifting at its best! The title itself sounds like a mandate from God, a biblical self-help publication. The Path represents the sum total of every social safety net complaint the Republicans have ever voiced their opposition to and how to terminate the protections that are utilized by the most vulnerable among us.
The Simple Explanation! The Next 10 Years!
Before outlining some the the key elements of the Path, let's just summarize the next ten years under Ryan's folly!
Ryan cuts taxes to the wealhtiest of corporations and individuals by $4.2 Trillion dollars.
Ryan pays for the tax cuts by cutting programs for the poor and middle class by $4.5 Trillion dollars.
Ryan's Balancing Act!
Key Elements To The Path!
The Path, which is now destined to become the latest book of the Bible, has several elements. Of utmost significance is that Way to The Path balances the budget and eliminates the debt on the backs of middle Americans, seniors, disabled and children living in poverty.
- The Path calls for the immediate repeal of the Affordable Health Care Act and claims that over $725 Billion dollars can be saved by that action alone. That savings will almost pay for the $800 Billion dollars in tax cuts that have already been given to the wealthiest Americans, but will eliminate any legislation that has ended the discrimination against those Americans that suffer from pre-existing conditions. If your children have pre-existing conditions, run, don't walk to get their medical care because that protection will disappear. The Path will also end any coverage for the approximate 2.5 million adult children currently receiving protection on their parents' health plans. Do you have grown kids under 26? Get their medical care now while they are still covered.
- The Path is on a direct route to the highway to poverty and kills Medicare. If you are 55 or older, The Path will not affect you. Why not? If the idea is so great, why not impose the changes on those that currently receive Medicare benefits? Because they vote. The shapeshifters are not stupid! They know that current Medicare recipients are happy with their current coverage and those seniors vote. Maybe they hope that the unaffected seniors will not care that Medicare for others becomes non-existent. Ryan wants to subsidize Medicare, or rather, replace it with a 'premium support allowance' ( voucher or coupon system in real talk) so that seniors can buy private insurance coverage. Good luck with that! Does Ryan not realize that private insurers will not cover seniors for the $9,000 to $11,000 coupon that The Path allows. Living for 65 years alone is a pre-existing condition. There is no mandate in The Path for insurers to maintain current premium prices or to even control premium costs. Seniors beware! That coupon (voucher) is going to allow you to sign up for a discount plan and not a real insurance policy to provide coverage. This part of The Path is a real Death Panel, unlike the Palin-created mythical death panel.
- Cuts to veteran benefits, attempts to destroy the EPA and FEMA, the viper opposes almost any program that might help any Americans that need help. All part of this cult known as the Path.
- Block Grants for Medicaid will allow states a certain amount of Medicaid funding. That funding may be used for anything that each individual state determines to be a Medicaid program. It will NOT necessarily mandate that the funds be used to provide actual medical care. If the state, in its wisdom, decides that money is better used to fund other programs, they will have the freedom to do so. Healthcare for poor children, seniors and the disabled will be compromised. The safety-net for the neediest among us will disappear. In addition to Medicaid cuts, The Path calls for $107 Billion dollars in cuts to Food Stamps, according to Robert Greenstein, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.
- Decreases in tax rates for big business and the wealthy is perhaps the most insidious proposal contained in The Path. In addition to the tax cuts already given to the wealthiest, shapeshifter Ryan proposes that tax rates to that group be decreased further. A flat 25% tax rate is a cut from the current 35% rate. It is designed to create jobs. Despite the fact that many of the largest corporations pay no taxes now, jobs have not increased. But The Path insists that tax cuts work, as evidenced by the surplus of jobs that are available in the U.S. now! Tax cuts to the wealthiest is not shared sacrifice. It is a pay-off to the cronies of the GOP. Why not just cut the tax rates of the wealthy and all corporations to zero? Think of how many jobs that would create! We could each have two or three! We will need that many to stay middle class!
- The Path and Social Security. If The Path achieves the goal of eliminating Medicare, The Path will detail plans for Personalization of Social Security. That will allow you to invest your Social Security on Wall Street. Just like the crash of 2008, if your account falls victim to speculators or scams, you will have Social Insecurity. Reserve your grocery cart now! In fact, try to get one now. Store it in a guest room or garage. It may have to carry all of your worldly possessions when you are 70 years old and living on the streets.
Using A Chart Now Pulled As Flawed!
The Obscenity Of The Path!
The obscenity of The Path is that it demands sacrifice from the poor, children, the elderly and the disabled. It rewards the greed of big business. It is no surprise. The Path is part of the reinvention of the Republican party of 2011. It utilizes all of the same old ideas, just employing different terminology. It seeks to victimize everyone that the GOP has always tried to victimize. It canonizes big business and tax cuts, as usual. Even after reading the book by GOP guru, Frank Luntz, titled: Words That Work: It's Not What You Say, Its What They Hear! Paul Ryan has failed. Many of Ryan's proposals and numbers come from the Heritage Foundation and who are they? They are that conservative think tank foundation that takes a huge chunk of money from the Koch brothers.
The Heritage Foundation, upon being identified as the source for many of the numbers that Ryan depends upon, quickly changed their numbers when being informed that the calculations were just a, shall we say, tad off. Link to the article here: http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/heritage-foundation/2011/04/
There are additional elements contained in The Path. They are not discussed here, but The Path points out that FEMA and the EPA are not necessary. You have a flood, a hurricane, a tornado, a nuclear meltdown in a power plant near you, Ryan and the GOP say you are on your own. Ryan also exempts the Department of Defense and military spending in The Path.
Many in the GOP will run for cover in the coming months. They do not want to jeopardize their jobs and their own health care coverage. If they side with Ryan, they run the risk of becoming one of the victims of the newest book of the Bible and its teachings. They are already seeking cover. Today, one day after the proposal came out, most GOP representatives have refused to state whether they support The Path or not.
Don't like the Reptile-In-Chief's Path? Call his office at 202-225-3031. Call Speaker of the House Boehner at 202-225-0600 or email his office. Call or email your own representative. Send them the link to this article. Ask your rep to go on record as to whether he or she supports the proposal to eliminate Medicare!
The Path is further proof that the Republican party of 2011 is NOT the GOP of your mom and dad. They are extremists, hell-bent on the destruction of the poor and reverance to the wealthy and corporations. They are not bashful. They do not shy away from the fight! They take pride in their lack of compassion in the face of poverty and above all, they refuse to compromise. They seek to impose their beliefs and policies on all who disagree. In other words, "Cut It! Or Shut It!
The Obscenity Of The Reptile In Chief!
Reptilian humanoid Ryan's list of campaign contributors is an obscenity in and of itself! He seeks to enrich private insurance companies by delivering Medicare recipients to them and also seeks to secure the Wall Street financial sector by paying them much more than they have given him in contributions. But the reptile is looking toward the future. A Presidential or Vice Presidential run- this man who went to college with money from the Social Security Survivor's benefits he received after the death of his father...
In 2010, Ryan's largest political contributors have been the finance, insurance and real estate industry. Contributions for his 2010 Congressional race totaled $2.2 million dollars from this sector alone. They expected the payoff that they have now received.
The next highest donors? Ever heard of Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Mass Mutual, Abbott Labs? $523,000 came from folks like these and others in the healthcare field. Figures taken from opensecrets.org .