Romney and Ryan: Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel
With their lineup of utterly embarrassing clowns for the Presidency, it’s not surprising that when the dust finally settled, the Republicans ended up with two snake oil salesmen vying for the title. There never was a real choice and these two were the least likely to further embarrass the party . . . although even that is questionable.
snake oil (noun):
The phrase snake oil is a derogatory term used to describe quackery, the promotion of fraudulent or unproven medical practices. The expression is also applied metaphorically to any product with questionable and/or unverifiable quality or benefit. By extension, the term "snake oil salesman" may be applied to someone who sells fraudulent goods, or who is a fraud himself.
Today, I consider myself an independent, and while I did vote for Obama in the last election, I am very disappointed in his term. It is his last four years in office that really opened my eyes to the fact that our government is truly run by the hidden powers that be and not the people – and those powers are becoming more powerful and more brazen by the day. Our "debates" and “elections” have become time worn but highly monetized traditions to pacify the American sheeples in the hopes that they continue to believe they actually have a say in running this country. Both are a farce and a slap in the face of democracy. The American people need to wake up and realize that the Democrat and Republican parties are completely and utterly “owned”.
With that said, Americans’ only choice at this juncture is to vote for the lesser of two evils and hope that the train doesn’t derail entirely. However, following the aberration that was the Bush Junior years, it is quite apparent there are millions who vote without a shred of intelligence or knowledge. I hesitate to quote a rag newspaper, but the British Daily Mirror’s November 4, 2004 front page summed up his re-election (although the same could also be said for his first election) so succinctly with their headline, “How can 59,054,087 people be so DUMB?” Unfortunately, those who voted for him are still at large. I happened to come across a forum here on HubPages regarding the presidential debates and found a list of the top ten reasons to vote for Romney by one of the Right. Number one on the list was, “Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.” Intelligence, thankfully, did make the list but came in at number five. Seriously?! Another hub listed the fact that Romney had a “beautiful, accomplished family” as one of his attributes. And these people are actually allowed to vote! Good god! The Left should stop worrying about the Right’s voter ID laws and create their own voter IQ laws! That should effectively decimate the Republican Party for years to come.
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
- Winston Churchill
One cannot lay the blame entirely on their shoulders as the mainstream media, also being controlled by the powers that be, does nothing to enlighten these lost souls. As I try to read a variety of independent and foreign news sources and rarely listen to the mainstream media other than to hear what new ridiculous spin they are currently putting on reality, I am admittedly rather out of the loop when it comes to what type of news garbage the average viewer is being fed. But what I am reading about Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan is at the very least frightening - the failings of Obama, and he has many, pale in comparison. The mainstream media should be doing their job and exposing these two snake oil peddlers for what they really are. If they did, the Romney-Ryan campaign wouldn’t last another day.
Romney Describes Himself . . . Oooops, John Kerry!
Romney-Ryan: Lying, Flip-flopping Frauds
It is astounding that Republicans can utter the ridiculous statements that they do and maintain straight faces. Remember John Kerry? In 2004, Romney and the Republicans attacked him for being a “flip-flopper”. Since then, Romney and his sidekick Ryan have stolen the show . . . of course, with nary a peep from the Right. Romney has flip-flopped so many times his own party is having trouble keeping up with his daily contradictions. But the fact is that many of his so called “flip-flops” don’t really even fall into that category – they’re outright lies. Whereas at the beginning of the race it was passed off and ignored as slight fudging, it has since happened so often that it’s become weird. Maybe we should have a serious discussion about what it was his wife was referring to when she voiced her concern for Romney’s mental stability should he be elected. 
Is Romney a Sociopath?
While everyone will display characteristics associated with a sociopath at certain times in their lives, Romney exhibits almost all of the behaviors of this disorder on a regular basis:
— Pathological lying: notwithstanding the daily lies that Romney spews, perhaps most telling is a letter released to the press recently from Walter De Vries, an aide to Mitt’s father, George Romney, during his terms as Michigan governor, in which he attacks Romney Jr. for his willingness to “say and do anything to close a deal – or an election”, which of course is a ‘pc’ way of accusing Romney of lying-like-a-rug. De Vries goes to great lengths to point out that that is not how Romney Sr. would have conducted himself despite Mitt’s constant comparisons of himself to his father. 
— Glibness, superficial charm: think everyone can agree here . . .
— Lack of empathy: has anyone not heard the story about Romney strapping the family dog, Seamus, in his kennel, to the roof of the family car for a 12 hour trip?! There is also the shocking story of Romney's cold, heartless treatment of a woman in his church who was facing a life threatening pregnancy and was told by her doctor to have an abortion. 
— Early behavioral problems: has anyone also not heard the story of teenage Romney holding down another student and cutting off his hair? Or purposely walking a nearly blind teacher into a door? Most of us had a name for that type of person when we were teenagers – sadistic bully.
— Lack of remorse, shame or guilt: Romney refuses to show any regret for what he did to his dog and claims he doesn't remember the hair cutting incident! Romnesia to the rescue.
— Paranoid: Romney’s suggested that the Seamus publicity was a plot by PETA to get even with him for allowing rodeo performances at the Winter Olympics in Utah.
— Manipulative: “Over the years, colleagues would anonymously whisper stories about Mitt the Boss to the press, describing him as cunning, manipulative and a little bit nuts, with ‘an ability to identify people's insecurities and exploit them for his own benefit.’ One former Bain employee said that Romney would screw around with bonuses in small amounts, just to mess with people: He would give $3 million to one, $3.1 million to another and $2.9 million to a third, just to keep those below him on edge.” 
— Cold, shallow emotions: think everyone can also agree here. His campaign managers have probably spent many, many a sleepless night trying to plot ways to make the Romney-bot seem more human.
— Secretive: Romney will not reveal more than two years of his tax returns – he’s obviously hiding something or this simply wouldn’t be a problem.
— Impulsive behavior: Romney’s response to the entire Libya Affair reveals this side of him. Before all the facts were in, he made blatantly false statements of the tragedy in a crass attempt to gain political points. Not someone any American would want anywhere close to the button of a nuclear bomb.
— Condescending: is there any part of the “47% Speech” that was released that does not sound condescending?!
— Poor self-control: the Romney temper, which seems to be on constant “simmer”, has been unleashed several times just during this campaign. Anyone forgotten the much discussed Perry “Vulcan neck pinch”?
— Despotic: “ . . . Romney was unquestionably the decider at Bain. ‘I insisted on having almost dictatorial powers,’ he bragged . . . “ 
● Romney used to be pro-choice, which explains why one of the companies he invested in while at Bain Capital was Stericycle, a medical-waste disposal firm, with a poor safety record, that disposed of aborted fetuses collected from family planning clinics. SEC documents show that Romney and his partners at Bain made tens of millions of dollars from this company.  Since that wouldn’t fly in his new role as candidate for the Republican Party, he did an about-face and is now “firmly pro-life.”
● On three separate occasions, Romney told the press that his father marched with Martin Luther King. Never happened.
● Romney was once pro-gun control but after being informed that his new Republican constituents have a rabid love affair with their guns, he back peddled, lying about being a lifetime hunter and owning a gun in the process. 
● Romney claims to have remembered Detroit’s Golden Jubilee, a celebration of the automobile’s 50th anniversary, back when he was about four. Never happened. But it did happen nine months before he was born.
● Romney’s term as Governor of Massachusetts showed he once had no aversion to tax increases. However, now he claims that the middle class will not receive a tax hike under his plan. The reality is that his proposed tax plan is so contradictory that even the Tax Policy Center writes, “he cannot possibly achieve all of (his) goals. He is doomed by both political reality and simple mathematics”.  Not even Fox “News”, the Right's cheerleaders, can get the actual numbers out of the duo. In other words, Romney’s tax plan is pure fantasy.
● In 2005, Ryan boasted about running the Chicago Marathon in a “two hour and 50-something” time. Never happened. As author Jeff Pearlman, who is also a runner, pointed out, “This is a flat-out, straight up, no-holds-barred lie”. 
● Romney, who once happily bashed Obama for his lack of experience in foreign affairs, now critizes him for his decisions, all the while hoping everyone ignores the fact that he himself has no experience. As Obama pointed out at the DNC, it’s not a good sign when you’re not even President yet and you’ve already insulted one of the United States’ allies! But then instead of choosing a running mate who might be strong where he was weak, Romney further exacerbated his own apparently unrecognized flaw when he chose Ryan as his running mate, someone with literally no experience in foreign affairs at all.
● Romney created “Romneycare” while governor of Massachusetts, which one of his own former advisors pointed out was the basis for Obamacare - yet Romney now declares he will repeal Obamacare on the first day he is in office if elected!
● Everyone is scratching their heads and wondering how it is that Romney managed to rack up an IRA worth $102 million. It’s not typical even by investment guru standards. In the time frame in which Romney contributed to this IRA, it is estimated that by normal standards it should have grown to approximately $4.5 million . . . only $4.5 million. A handful of experts have analyzed how Romney must have created his IRA and, while it appears to be legal, the only important part of the explanation is that the average citizen of this country will never have the money to do the same thing or the access to those to do it for them - but 1%-ers like Romney do.  So when Romney tries so desperately and pathetically to appear to be one of us 99%, just remember, it's a sham.
● Romney touts his experience in the private industry. If the public had any inkling as to how Romney actually ran his businesses, they would be less than impressed, and Romney’s so proudly proclaimed business aptitude would quickly turn into a drawback. In a nutshell, Romney made his fortune “by borrowing vast sums of money that other people were forced to pay back” . . . not exactly someone you would want to “hire” to reduce your country’s debt!  And then, in a comical twist, after expounding on how valuable his corporate experience is, he chooses Ryan as his VP running mate. Ryan has been a federal employee his entire working life. By Romney’s own standards, Ryan is unqualified to be President should the circumstances require it.
● The Republican hysteria over Obama’s “you didn’t build that” remark in regards to the government’s role in helping businesses succeed, taken completely out of context and mangled in typical Fox “News” fashion, has grown in leaps and bounds. So much so that the Romney-Ryan ticket decided to make "We Built It" their slogan for the RNC. Hence, it’s hilarious to learn that the truth of the matter is that both the Romneys and the Ryans have benefited immensely from government support. And not just in the sense that Obama was actually referring to, by using the collective infrastructure paid for with citizens’ taxes. No, they benefited directly:
The Romney-Ryan Self-Made Men Myths!
Ryan's Favorite Ayn Rand Philosophies
"The reason I got involved in public service, by and large, if I had to credit one thinker, one person, it would be Ayn Rand ." – Paul Ryan
Ayn Rand was the Russian-born founder of the Objectivist movement and quite deranged author of the well-known books The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged. Rand’s world:
- opposed all forms of welfare
- was against unemployment insurance
- railed against support for the handicapped, poor and middleclass
- vilified Social Security and Medicare (until she needed them herself)
- believed all taxation should be voluntary
- opposed regulation for industry
- disagreed with government subsidies for the country’s infrastructure
- insisted that government should govern only law enforcement, defense and the court systems
- divided the world into the “producers” (the 1%) and the “moochers” (the 99%) whom she also called “parasites” 
- What did Romney’s grandfather receive when he fled with his family from Mexico to the United States in 1912? Government welfare. 
- What enabled Ryan’s great-grandfather to create the family fortune building railroads, highways and part of Chicago’s O’Hare Airport? Government subsidies. 
- What did Ryan’s family receive when his father died and left the family bereft of income? Social Security (which Ryan saved and used to help himself get through college). 
- How did Ryan vote in regards to government subsidies for private oil companies in which he is invested? He voted to preserve them – to the tune of $40 million. 
- How did Romney build his fortune? By taking advantage of the federal tax code structure that allowed companies like Bain Capital to write off their interest on the debt they used to acquire companies. Without these government tax codes, it would have been next to impossible for Romney to make his hundreds of millions in the manner in which he did. 
In 1993, how did Bain, with Romney at the helm, make $3.9 million? A government contract. 
- The 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics Romney considers a feather in his cap? Government funded (and much of those funds have since been traced to the pockets of wealthy donors of the Games). 
Looks like what we have here, folks, are two “moochers” . . .
● But not only do both Romney and Ryan turn a blind eye to how government helped each of their families “build” their fortunes, but they publicly declare themselves to be Self-Made Men. Romney claims he “inherited nothing”, which is not true, he did receive an inheritance from his father - but he did give it away. Because he was already wealthy and therefore could afford to give it away. And what helped him make this wealth are facts he conveniently ignores when he spins his success story: growing up he had access to advantages that 95% of the rest of us will never have, such as a father who was well connected in business, was a government employee and lobbyist and could afford to pay for his son’s college education at Harvard.
● The comedy continues when Ryan squawks about a need for the reduction in government which would include gutting Medicare, educational funding and food stamps, and yet he, himself, has actually been on the federal payroll for most of his adult life - what his own mentor Ayn Rand would define as a “taker”. He receives special health insurance, pension benefits and vacation allowances all on the taxpayers’ dime.
Paul Ryan Demands a Budget Stimulus . . . Oh, Wait, That Was 2002!
● Now that Ryan’s new handlers do not agree with anything Obama says, correct or otherwise, he has done a complete 180 on his view of the economic stimulus. In 2002, under Bush Jr., he forcefully demanded a budget stimulus, giving the exact same reasons economists say it is still needed today . . . but now, the new Ryan rails against the 2009 Recovery Act, calling it a “wasteful spending spree”. Unless, of course, as Biden pointed out in the VP debate, Ryan needs it for his constituents, or in other words, himself.
Tony Soprano Explains How Bain Capital Really Works!
Romney-Ryan: Questionable Business Ethics
“But Romney’s a businessman! He’ll know how to turn this country’s economy around!” squeal his minions. But businessmen also run drug cartels . . . and the mafia - but no one would hold up their business acumen as a viable way to do business. However, lemmings aren’t particularly interested in facts, and as Romney himself pointed out in his now infamous “47% Speech” to his well-heeled donors, when you’re running a campaign, it’s better to not to become too intellectual on highly important subjects – lemmings have a very short attention span and lack the mental capacity for more complex thought. 
1. A small, short-tailed, thickset rodent found in the Arctic tundra.
2. A person who unthinkingly joins a mass movement, especially a headlong rush to destruction.
Unfortunately, as the old saying goes, the “devil’s in the details” and it’s the details that reveal the real Romney and Ryan.
The fact of the matter is that Romney was not only a leveraged buyout specialist while running Bain but actually has a history of questionable business dealings, not to mention shady investments. It’s fine to tout your propensity for building businesses and investing but not very smart if you have skeletons lurking in the closet . . . and Romney’s list of skeletons just seems to keep growing:
● Information has surfaced that in the early 1980s, Romney launched Bain Capital with $9 million, 40 percent of the start-up money that he needed, funded partially by the de Sola and Salaverria families who were both linked directly to the El Salvadoran Death Squads. And Romney was aware of this fact – he knew it was dirty money but took it anyway. 
● Romney has been linked to over $70 million in fictional losses in a tax dodge during the 1990s that was known as the “Son of Boss”. This tax avoidance scheme allowed well healed investors and corporations to hide billions of dollars in taxes they owed the government. 
"Our people are slow to learn the wisdom of sending character instead of talent to Congress."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
● Romney was brought in to clean up a massive bribery scandal during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games in Utah. However, it now appears that he may have violated some of the very ethic rules he created for the games and continues to accept campaign money from individuals who were once directly involved in the scandal. 
● Which brings us to Romney's taxes. While it may not be a breach of ethics to refuse to disclose more than two years of tax returns, it just looks wrong . . . especially when your father, who was also a politician, made a point of disclosing his own – 12 years’ worth, in fact. Not smart. The question on everyone’s mind should be, “What is Romney hiding?” No matter what he claims, this is a legitimate question. The list of potential reasons for his refusal is quite long and none of the possibilities look good. 
● Romney obtained financing from the junk bond king Mike Milken as the government was launching charges of massive manipulation and insider trading against Milken and his firm.  But Romney didn’t care – dirty money was still green money to him.
Ryan: Wow! This Whole Government Gig is Really Paying Off!
● On September 18, 2008, the day Ben Bernanke and Hank Paulson met with Congressional leaders to warn of an impending economic collapse and need for a Bank Bailout, Ryan made some highly suspicious stock trades in those big banks . . . that look, for all he may want to deny it, like insider trading. 
● In his early days as a private equity investor, Romney spoke openly of going to China to buy a factory for a firm called Global-Tech. His report of his experience there makes light of the terrible conditions the workers in the factory endured. 
● While today Romney bashes both Russia and China as a publicity stunt, documents reveal his close business ties and financial success with both countries – sometimes in investments that are contradictory to his stated values. He pushed cigarettes on the Russian people and invested in a Chinese company that promotes the communist government’s surveillance of its people. 
In the Detroit Bailout, Romney Blackmailed the Government, Made Millions and Shipped 25,000+ Jobs to China!
● As recently as 2009, Romney made tens of millions, perhaps even $115 million, from the government’s GM/Chrysler bailout – basically by threatening to shut these companies down if the government didn’t pay up. He and his partners in the deal then fired 25,200 UAW members of GM’s parts company Delco (now called Delphi) and shipped the jobs to China.
● Romney continues to make millions by shipping jobs overseas. Bain Capital is currently in the process of outsourcing 170 Sensata Technologies jobs to China. Romney may not run Bain any longer, but the fact that he started and did run the company for many years means Bain is a reflection of his business ideology. His retirement deal allows him to continue to share in the company’s profits, to the tune of millions. 
● Most unbelievable of all is the fact that Romney could very possibly be a felon. It all has to do with when Romney actually left Bain – he says one thing and the paperwork he filed with the SEC states another, which is a felony. This issue was brought to light last July, for some reason became buried but was recently resurrected by MoveOn. While MoveOn is an openly liberal political machine and this may be a calculated political move, their lawyer is apparently a heavyweight and has some strong evidence. 
Romney-Ryan: Romney Is A Mormon, Ryan is a . . . Catholic?
While the Right have accused Obama of being a Muslim, which of course is simply Right-wing hyperbole, it is a fact that Romney is a Mormon. And since the Republicans have forced their fanaticism with Christianity onto the political scene, they have, in essence, opened the door for discussion concerning Romney’s affiliation with this cult.
It is, of course, Romney’s right to believe whatever he wants, that part of the Constitution hasn’t been destroyed yet, but voters need to understand that these beliefs will affect his positions on issues and how he will lead this country if elected. His lemmings have so far apparently done a fantastic job of convincing themselves that Mormonism is just another branch of Christianity, sort of like being a Methodist or a Baptist. If they actually took it upon themselves to become informed about the Mormon religion, there would be a mass exodus from the party.
- The Mormons believe in what is called the “White Horse Prophecy” in which the Mormon Church will one day need to take action to save the U.S. Constitution. Although Romney denies this belief is a church doctrine, it has been attributed to several Mormon leaders, including the church’s founder, Joseph Smith. So the next time you hear Ann Romney declaring her husband is what is needed to save this country . . .
- Women are treated as second class citizens within the Mormon Church and receive salvation only through their Mormon husbands.  Not something that should sit well with any American woman who can claim a thought process as her own, especially with Romney's track record on women's issues.
- Romney’s Mormon grandfather, not so very long ago, ran off to Mexico to escape persecution for his belief and practice of polygamy here in the States. Some of Romney’s relatives still live there.  Romney prefers to ignore them and hopes that you do, too.
- In the Mormon Church, even God is a polygamist! Mormons believe that God has many celestial wives and that Jesus had at least three. And once Mormon men reach heaven, many celestial wives await them, too. Rather like Islamic martyrs being promised 72 virgins in Paradise . . .
- Lying is not considered sinful but perfectly acceptable amongst Mormons, so long as you don’t lie to other Mormons and you do it for a higher cause (“Lying for the Lord”).  "Flip-flopping"? Let's just call it for what it is . . . lying.
- From 1830 to 1978, Blacks were not allowed to participate fully in the Mormon Church. It was Mormon belief that Blacks had dark skins because of what they called the Curse of Cain. But apparently, at some undesignated point in 1978, the powers that be in the Mormon Church received a God-O-Gram and were told that this belief was to be abolished – and miraculously all Church members were immediately and fully cured of their racism . . .
- Mormons believe in baptizing dead Jews . . . which Jews really do not appreciate, by the way. 
- Have you heard of the planet Kolob? Well, that’s hardly surprising because our astronomers here on Earth haven’t found it yet either, but the Mormons believe that’s where God lives. Really.
- Mormons believe that Christian creeds are an abomination to God and that their religion is the only means to salvation. It’s a good bet that those on the Right who consider themselves to be “good Christians” would not appreciate this . . . at all.
- And if all of this doesn’t blow the dial off the weird-o-meter . . . well, let’s just not even get into the magic underwear . . . that probably wouldn't affect how Romney would run the country anyway.
Paul Ryan Pretends to Deny His True Religion: Ayn Rand-ism!
Although Romney professes to be a staunch believer in his Mormon religion, while nimbly dodging questions regarding exactly what that entails, Ryan appears to be rather conflicted. He cannot seem to decide whether he is an Ayn Rand devotee or a true Catholic. However, in an effort to sound somewhat coherent, he does what all predictable Right-wingers do . . . he cherry picks the facts he feels will appeal to his team’s groupies.
Ryan’s economic policies smack of the harsh ideology held by his once professed mentor, Ayn Rand. Unfortunately for him, the Catholic Church picked up on his hypocrisy and soundly criticized him for his agenda against the poor and less fortunate. So Ryan decided the best solution was to publicly denounce Ayn
Ayn Rand Philosophies Ryan Hopes To Keep A Secret
- was an aethist
- was a racist
- promoted the atomic bomb
- worshipped the serial killer William Edward Hickman
- was a pacifist
- supported abortion
- promoted “free love”
- mocked family life and children 
Rand but still use her philosophies in his economic agenda . . . and hope the lemmings miss the fact. Which apparently they have.
However, on social issues, Ryan morphs into his devout Catholic alter-personality and takes a hardline pro-life stance on abortion believing that it should be illegal even in cases of rape, incest or to save the life of the mother. That this completely contradicts his oft used soundbites about “freedom” not to mention his rantings about a reduction in government doesn’t faze the lemmings. The soundbites sound good and that’s all that matters.
Romney-Ryan: Poster Boys for Snake Oil
The fact is that Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan haven’t a clue how most of us “folks”, the majority of Americans, actually live and never will – nor do they care as candidate Romney said himself. It’s all about them and their handlers who are equally corrupt. But to maintain their status quo and enrich themselves and their cronies further, they must play the game and that means rounding up and herding their lemmings to the voting booth. Lemmings don't think for themselves, perhaps why both Romney and Ryan lie constantly with such ease and without fear of retribution. Sound bites work just fine for their group of fanatics and salesmen are professionals when it comes to one-liners. The fact is that the Romney-Ryan ticket is composed of two rich boys who are very intent on getting richer at the expense of the American people.
1. A fish that feeds at the bottom.
2. One that is of the lowest status or rank.
3. An opportunist who seeks quick profit usually at the expense of others or from their misfortune.
Snake oil salesmen will do anything to clinch the sale. They will lie, falsely promote their wares, twist facts, take other’s statements out of context, discredit their competition without proof and suddenly and unexpectedly claim amnesia for previous claims at opportune (for them) moments. They have no integrity and no sense of ethics. They are morally bankrupt; their religion is a façade. And none of this bothers them in the least because in their world, “That’s just business.” What we have here are two classic snake oil salesmen, not leaders of a nation. And the fact that these two bottom-feeders have even been allowed to run for the highest office in the land, let alone be within a hair’s breadth of winning, is simply shocking.
 Gleckman, Howard. Why Romney’s Tax Agenda Doesn’t Add Up, Even if it Isn’t a Middle Class Tax Hike. Tax Policy Center. 08/02/2012.
 Grim, Ryan / Stangler, Cole. Mitt Romney Started Bain Capital With Money From Families Tied to Death Squads. Huffington Post. 08/09/2012.
 Corn, David. Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show. Mother Jones. 07/02/2012.
 Kohn, Sally. Ryan Family Fortune Built on Public Works Projects That Romney Campaign Mocks. Salon. 08/15/2012.
 Frel, John. Paul Ryan’s Biggest Influence: 10 Things You Should Know About the Lunatic Ayn Rand. AlterNet. 08/13/2012.
 Reno, Jamie. Exclusive: Brigham Young’s Great-Great-Granddaughter on Mormonism and Mitt Romney. The Daily Beast. 08/07/2012.
 Barack Obama Links Mitt Romney to Infamous Tax Shelter “Son of Boss”. PolitiFact.com. 08/09/2012.
 Key Figures in Salt Lake Olympic Bribery Scandal Now Backing Romney’s Presidential Campaign. Democracy Now. 07/31/2012.
 Taibbi, Matt. Greed and Debt: The True Story of Mitt Romney and Bain Capital. RollingStone. 08/29/2012.
 Bartz, Diane. Ann Romney: Biggest Fear is for Mitt’s “Mental Well-Being”. Reuters. 09/28/2012.
 Corn, David. SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Voters. Mother Jones. 09/17/2012.
 Holland,Joshua. 10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns. AlterNet. 08/01/2012.
 Barclay, Jillian. A Matter of Conscience and Truth: Are Mormons Allowed to Lie? Daily Kos. 06/24/2012.
 Barclay, Jillian. Memo To Mitt Romney: Why You Do Not Want To Talk About Jeremiah Wright, OR, How Many Dead Jews Have You Baptized? HubPages.
 Singal, Jesse. Romney’s Flip-Flops on Gun Control Over the Years. The Daily Beast. 07/25/2012.
 Parramore, Lynn Stuart. The Paul Ryan Insider Trading Story Won’t Die Because It’s Legitimate. AlterNet. 08/17/2012.
 Parisian, Elizabeth. Welcome to the Romney Economy – Making Millions by Shipping Our Jobs Overseas. Huffington Post. 07/21/2012.
 Holland, Joshua. Report: Romney May Have Violated Ethics Laws Through Company Linked to Paul Ryan’s Brother. AlterNet. 08/12/2012.
 The Mexican Mormon War – Part 1. Vice News.
 Kermaghan, Charles. Global-Tech: Betting Against American Workers. Institute for Global Labour and Human Rights. 09/27/2012
 Cohan, William D. What’s Really Going on With Mitt Romney’s $102 Million IRA. The Atlantic. 09/10/2012.
 Kane, Alex. “Erratic and Startling”: Aide to George Romney Blasts Mitt’s Campaign Tactics. AlterNet. 10/16/2012.
 Holland, Joshua. 5 Things You Need to Know About Mitt Romney’s Shady Investments Before Election Day. AlterNet. 10/18/2012.
 Stan, Adele M. 9 Things That Show Mitt Romney is Morally Bankrupt. AlterNet. 10/09/2012.
 B, Adam. Is Mitt Romney a Felon? A Q & A With MoveOn’s Lawyer. Daily Kos. 09/30/2012.
 Pearlman, Jeff. What Ryan’s Marathon “Oops” Tells Us. CNN.com. 09/05/2012.
 Dunn, Geoffrey. Mitt Romney’s Heartless Advice to a Woman Whose Pregnancy Might Have Killed Her. AlterNet. 10/17/2012.
© 2012 Gemini Fox