Sandy Hook, Connecticut School Shooting? Fact or Fiction?
Victims of Sandy Hook
Read On Before You Decide
I am the last person to ever become a conspiracy theorist. They are usually a bunch of far-out, nut jobs who think someone is out to get them around every corner. But, the more I have learned about the horrendous shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, the more suspicious I become of the story.
First of all, I would never accuse anyone, government or individual, of wrongdoing. But the facts revealed in the video I posted are such that I shake my head in wonder.
Outpouring of Support is Great!
Let me start off by being positive. The outpouring of support from around the country is overwhelming! With cards, letters, flowers, stuffed animals, and money, it is good to see people's concern and generosity. As of January 18th, $8.5 million has been collected in a Sandy Hook Foundation, according to the Hartford Courant. The foundation is not sure what will be done with that money yet. My guess is that it will go toward the school itself, a memorial, or gun control. My question is, who will decide who gets this money?
I hope you do not take everything you hear as fact. Even the news, no matter the station, has it's own spin on every topic. As an active citizen, I try to get the honest facts of every news story that interests me. So as I'm watching footage of the Sandy Hook massacre, I'm struck with the lack of hard facts given to me by the news media.
- Very little is known about the shooter and his connection to Sandy Hook Elementary. I still have yet to hear how his mother was connected to the school.
- The medical examiner is completely unprepared for his news conference! When it comes to the facts, he says the victims were all shot with the Bushmaster, assault rifle. In the first video above, they show aerial footage of police taking this very weapon out of the shooter's car! When it comes to the details of the victims deaths, he appears to have no details. I personally am mortified when this man later laughs at himself later in the interview. Is he so jaded that the death of the innocent doesn't phase him?
- When you watched the live footage of the shootings, NO BODIES were taken to the hospital in an ambulance. Very few, if any, medical personnel are seen entering into the school, moments after the shooting. Shouldn't they be assessing the victims? Everything was done in a makeshift tent outside the school. Typical protocol is that the pronouncement of death is usually done at the hospital.
- CNN reports that several are at the hospital with injuries but the aerial shots show no ambulances nearby the school but some distance away. Plus, these emergency vehicles could not get out since every street is blocked. When I say blocked, I mean a multitude of cars blocking the roadway.
- We only see one small group of children brought outside to safety. What about the other hundreds of children. Where were they?
Would you be smiling if you knew your daughter was just in the school with a mass shooter?
The Facts That Don't Add Up
Let me start off this section by saying I am deeply saddened for accusing people of lying. But once I saw the facts, I could come to no other conclusion. The first video I posted has a lot of this information. You'll see it in other places around the web and in videos. Makes you wonder...
- No loved ones are crying, for real. If my child is murdered or is in harm's way, you'll have to sedate me because I will be so hysterical with emotion and real tears.
- Flaky eye witnesses with crazy stories. The one who supposedly watched some of the kids left by the bus driver is one that comes to mind. No bus driver I know would EVER leave children with a strange man.
- The number of witnesses and parents who are in the actors guild.
- There is footage, in the first video, of the shooter being chased down in the woods. Then he is put into the FRONT seat of the police car. Don't suspects go in the back?
- There is footage of police taking this Bushmaster assault rifle from the suspect's car. This is the same weapon that the medical examiner says shot all children. How is that possible.
- Web pages, Facebook and others, created either before or during the attack on 12/14.
- Like the London bombing and 9/11, the US government was doing a training exercise just a few blocks away from Sandy Hook Elementary. What creeped me out was that the topic of this exercise was similar to the actual event at the school.
- Photos have surfaced of a supposedly dead child with her family and the president, taken after 12/14.
Gun control has become a top priority for President Obama. While he is not asking for an end to the 2nd Amendment, he is asking for law abiding citizens for more if they want to purchase a gun. The notion that the suspect of Sandy Hook used an assault rifle is critical to getting a complete ban on all similar weapons.
The good news for the National Rifle Association is that membership is up. People who might not have considered joining are signing up in record numbers. According to CNN, some 250,000 people joined in the wake of Sandy Hook.
There is so much uncertainty as to what the future of guns holds, Walmart has suspended all new orders of bullets. Since they are the nation's number one gun seller, that could mean a temporary run on ammunition.
Atlanta School Shooting 1/31/13 at Price Middle
A REAL School Shooting Incident
Late January, a south Atlanta school (Price Middle) had an incident where a 14-year-old boy brought a gun to school and randomly fired it outside near other students. No one was killed but one boy was grazed in the neck. This school is located in a rougher part of Atlanta and has heightened securtiy including metal detectors. Officials are not sure how the gun got into the school in the first place.
While school administrators were investigating the crime the day of the incident, students were held in an off-campus, secure location. Parents were forced to wait for hours before they could see their children.
The photos show what parents going through a real tragedy look like. Remember, no one was killed in the incident. Notice how the parents cling to their children.
Look in the background of these photos. There is chaos as parents frantically search for their child. When parents do find their children, the photos show the absolute relief and thankfulness.