Hillary Rodham Clinton to Plea Bargain Her Way out of Prison?
Behind Bars or use the same corrupt system to get her out of jail free card
Hillary Rodham Clinton shouldn't escape the arm of the law
Hillary Rodham Clinton has been above the law for over four decades. And now that the noose around her neck is starting to close, it is rumored that the Department of Justice is considering giving her and Bill a plea bargain.The plea bargain if taken would not only set her free, but it would stop the Department of Justice from looking into the Clinton Foundation. And ex president Bill Clinton's huge fees that went into the Clinton Foundation. Some of these countries like Russia gave Bill Clinton a half a million dollars to speak. What could he have spoke about the was that interesting to receive that amount of money. Maybe he could tell them about government information that they wanted to know about. It is more likely in this case, that because his wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton was the current United States Secretary of State at the time, and Russia was looking to get approval from her and the State Department for Uranium that would make better sense.
Hillary Clinton Benghazi Investigation
President Barack Hussein Obama and then Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton took down Kadafhi's Libya, and that dominoed in to chaos in the region, and as the chaos turned deadly the United States Ambassador in Benghazi asked for more protection for the Embassy. None came, but the Islamic Terrorists came and after a lengthy gun battle, four people were dead. This included the Ambassador himself.
Although they called for her none came. And then congress investigated the matter. The highlight of that investigation came during their talks with Hillary Rodham Clinton, who after hours of questioning, blurted out something like, What difference does it make now, they are all dead.
The whole purpose of congress questioning her was to find out the sine qua non of how they died.
This was one of several congressional investigations involving Hillary Clinton and all of these investigations were inconclusive and Hillary Clinton walked away. Did she walk away because she had done nothing wrong or was it more likely that president Obama and his administration were pulling strings to make sure that she didn't get prosecuted. And maybe even more likely that she didn't drag them into the spotlight.
Uranium One Deal
Also when she was US Secretary of State, she approved along with president Obama a deal with a Russian National owned company to get twenty percent of all United States Uranium.
Remember that four years later both president Barack Obama and ex Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would blame the Russians for trying to influence the presidential election.
Russia was once again our major enemy, and president Obama throughout dozens of Russian diplomats as a "gesture" to teach them not to get involved in our elections. In fact, both the United States and Russia have always been trying to influence each others, and many other countries around the world's elections.
Hillary Clinton Email Servers
When it came to light through congressional investigations that ex secretary of state Hillary Clinton had unsecured private email servers in her home as her sole communication email device all during her time as secretary of state it became a key part of the investigation.
She denied to congress and the country that she didn't have any classified email or information either being sent or receive on those servers.
- Yet, while under congressional subpoena duces tecum she had thirty three thousand "private" emails deleted from those servers.
- She claimed they were personal, and not part of the government.
- The reason she had the private servers was to hide their contents from FOIA Freedom of Information Act requests. But, those emails that pertain to her job as secretary of state needed to be preserved and made part of the government record.
- The act of deleting these emails from her private server, looks a lot like those shredding machines in those businesses when the feds are knocking down their doors. Or when the drug dealers are flushing down illegal drugs into the toilets. Whatever the similarity, they are all indications of trying to hide evidence. This is one of the elements of obstruction of justice.
In fact, before congress could act. Hillary Clinton had her Information Technology (IT) person clean the server drives using a program called BleachBit. This program scrubs the drives so clean they look like brand new drives.
- But Hillary in further obstruction of justice had her disk drives physically damaged.
Yet, with all that she did, congress didn't even try to get her on contempt, or move the case to the Department of Justice for indictment.
When the FBI investigated her, they had already months before exonerated her from Gross Negligence or any other crimes involved with the private email servers.
- It is ironic that the FBI still employs the same higher pay grades, minus James Comey.
It is also interest the Robert Mueller who was FBI director during the Uranium One, and the mentor of James Comey has been running the Russian Trump investigation. Like the Fox in the Hen House.
We now know that through Wiki Leaks that Classified Emails were sent and received on Hillary Clinton's unsecured private email server.
Hillary and the DNC successfully conspire to get Senator Bernie Sanders out of the primary.
The whole Russian election influence came about when Hillary for the second time tried unsuccessfully to become the president of the United States.
Wiki leaks, and remember it is leaks, not Wiki Hacks that gave us the information on the DNC and John Podesta plot to get Sanders out of the race.
When it became public they came up with the story that the Russians HACKED the DNC servers, but you have to take their word for it, because they refused the government's request to get on the servers.
- Consider also that John Podesta's password on those servers was "password".
- Do you really think you need professional hackers to get on to that system with that password.
We don't have to look to the Russians to see who is really interfering with our elections.
We only have to look as far as Hillary Clinton, and John Podesta.
The Hillary Clinton investigated by the FBI
The problem with letting Hillary Rodham Clinton accept a plea bargain is that it would let all her accomplices continue to be free. And as many of them are still in the government that would mean they can continue to break the law.
There was the FBI and FBI director James Comey that exonerated her.
- There are several other high ranking in the FBI like Andrew McCabe that were also complicit in allowing Hillary to avoid prosecution.
- They changed the wording so as to avoid the crime of Gross Negligence.
- They changed it to Extremely Careless, which is the definition of Gross Negligence, but it was enough to let her off.
- Loretta Lynch, ex Attorney General meeting with Hillary's husband in a secret meeting days before the end of the investigation.
The FBI investigation of Hillary Rodham Clinton was a sham.
- All of Hillary Clintons support team was given immunity without having to give any testimony.
- Hillary Clinton's interview was not being recorded, much less under indictment.
- There was no call for a Grand Jury.
- There is no record of her interview, and no high ranking FBI member was in attendance.
The Crime of Gross Negligence is a Strict Liability crime, that means that "mens rea" or intent is not necessary to convict. When FBI director James Comey said Mrs. Clinton didn't have any intent, and therefore no prosecutor would indict her, he invented new law.
After all of this to allow her to accept a plea bargain would be a gross injustice to the country, and allow her to continue to be above the law.