- Politics and Social Issues»
- Crime & Law Enforcement
Surviving a Shooter-When Nothing is Left to Be Done
This Guy is done...He is Running Away...!
The Moment You Don't Want to Face...
We are living hard times and we got to be ready for these type of incidents. Some psychopaths are not receiving enough attention and, as we predicted and said it before, violence will worsen our living by having our veterans with no jobs; or by pushing them into ominous low wage jobs, after serving their country?
"Shoot!" You know you have seniority and those 6 weeks vacation to rub against these poor kids that were on foreign lands. These fellow citizens were trained to be cold and calculating persons, and literally able to kill "execution style" with no problem. What can we actually do when we are facing a killer with an AK-47 rifle that was sold legally? Well, almost nothing.
As Soon As You Hear That rattling Sound..
Drop to the floor! So many people become plain curious about it. Even when we drive by an accident, right? We slow down to feed our morbid nature. Just practice yourself on your living room, move that center table and try to practice a drill that could save your life. Drop down the best you can. Martial arts gurus suggest helpful techniques and you better assume the one suitable to your body and weight. You've got to be sure that your thinking beats that fear!
You See it Coming and You Think You Have a Second... and not Two...
Run in zig zag, cutting his/her chances hit by half. These scumbags, or animals, are not really good aiming at moving targets. They know they will blow themselves up, or will get a complimentary "Christmas gift" from the SWAT team.
They just want to cause the most harm possible, and usually look for that victim under the table who will be pleading and begging for a second chance in life. They love you that way. They want to make all this rampage attack worth the thrill. So if you have a little more time, run for your life. Make it harder on them by hitting and knocking down shelves or heavy material and equipment. "Run Forrest, run son of a ## !!"
- Will I Have The Courage Tomorrow?
Piece of Poetry about domestic violence. What is the best choice? Do they have to stay around? This poem deepens into the mind of the victim and her hopes.
This just came in...To Our Mind, Coldblooded
Okay you are face to face with the shooter. He is going to kill you at any second. This is better than nothing:
- If you are at close range, play the game of passing out. Create the moment and create that saliva, and let it out through your mouth and hold both hands to your heart as though your body is giving up leaning forward like passing out; aim your full body as a weapon toward him. This is you or him. Your family is behind you waiting to see you alive!! Get that bull out of your body!
- If you are 3 feet away, look right behind him (wide open eyes)... making him believe that there is someone behind him. Either throw yourself at him or drop safer to the nearest cover while he turns around. Your decision will be made at that moment. Just remember, your family wants you alive!!
Okay, you are held hostage...
This perpetrator against the law, have you from behind and wants to use you as a human shield. Start getting prepared to play that impending heart attack. This is better than nothing. We are telling you!! This shooter is busy looking around for that SWAT sniper.Take a deep breath for better thinking. Say, "oh my heart!!"
Get the shooter hooked up. Act the part. When you are going down as passing out, take an impulse and push yourself against him. He wanted to hold you as a shield, and he thought you were passing out. But counter attack, by taking an impulse to hit him back. You decide if the SWAT team is already around and think you are clear for a second.
Most likely, your action will make him a sole target to our Enforcement officers. A variation of this technique: after you make him believe that you are falling away and down from him, turn around and hit him hard between his legs. Beat the s## out that groin area. Just think of your hubby cheated on you!! and use that knee like never before!! Ouch!!
If possible insert your fingers in his eyes. Just remember, he is in pain already!!
Last tips and recommendations
Do not look for trouble. Stay alert and stay away from those scenes from a "die hard" movie.
- Do not look for "action" and get caught up in the middle of a confrontation. Mind your own business.
- When driving, you are positively next to potential violence: Bullies, divorced individuals, angered or fired dudes from a postal office; you name it! So, do not race them or start getting smart by tailgating or bringing attention. Just hold that instinct and adrenaline for fishing or hunting (Or your partner... you know?)
- At work: keep track of disgruntled co-workers. "If you see something say ..." You've got it!
- Open your eyes and clean those ears. You too Fred and Greg!
- Stay tuned for the latest news. Violence might strike near your neighborhood. Times are harder than ever! -- The last shooting in New Jersey was just 10 minutes away from us.
- Do the same thing as you do. On a red light, never ever stop next to any individual. You know what we mean.
- Learn CPR whenever offered at work, or first aid tips from your Red Cross site.
- Our Veterans From Iraq
Two weeks before Christmas I was commenting on Mary615's hub about our young generations, and we told her things that..the next day we felt bad for telling her like it was regarding our Youth and she said, "since I have a wider scope on International
- How To Prevent a Suicide
Suicides are on a rise these days. One often wonders that how deep-set must be the state of depression and helplessness that leads a person to take his/her life. This is a serious issue, and we will try to make our best to give a resourceful advice.
- Changing Plans, Changing Lives
The United States Border Patrol is the single most dangerous job in US federal law enforcement anywhere in the world. Certainly, each Border Patrol Agent in the field must have the ability to protect himself and others. Most Agents are on duty alone
- How Do You Deal With a Person Who Blames Everything On You?
How do you deal with a person that thinks is right and wants to be right all the time. Even if he/she knows for sure that he/she is hurting you through the years.
- A September 11 Story: "Perfect Strangers"
Three lives, three worlds that will join at the end. A very touching story told by the author as he saw it in a dream. A september 11 riveting story.
- Unjust Hearts You Will get Your Call
Poetry dedicated to those souls that suffer because of some unjust "humans" that do not care about life and this human race.
- Why Do People Kill So Easily?
We have been roaming on this Planet for a few minutes in galactic time; It’s believed that humans originated about 200,000 years ago in the Middle Paleolithic period in Southern Africa, right where our friend Martie C. lives. Roughly we have 5,000 ge
Who is chosen to survive a plain crash? Is technology really on our side? A first class seat experience inside the United Airlines flight 232, as though we were literally there.
- How A Site Got shut down After We Took Some Actions -- The Facts
This 20 years old guy has the nerve to do whatever he wants in cyber world just to live a life like Scare face or Al Capone. We won't mention his name but we have so much info on him. He better shut that Site down!!!