The Left and Especially the Anti Trump are Just Wrong
All the US Intelligence Agencies Agree? but 2 years later they have nothing!
The conclusion to be gleaned from their dearth of proof on the Russians can be they didn't have anything when they said they had something. The congressional hearings found the FBI and DOJ have no evidence, and they refuse to share with us what they have found in two years. It points to corruption in the intelligence agencies which is being shown in the firing, and resignations of many of the top agents in the FBI. and it appears like the FBI and DOJ are hiding evidence of this corruption from even the US congress.
When a statement like All the US Intelligence Agencies agree on something. It could mean that have solid evidence to back up their claim, or it could mean that they are conspiring to fool the public as a group. It seems that based on the lack of any evidence about the Russians Influence, the latter is the more likely choice.
Update June 15, 2018
What do you make of the IG report that came out yesterday?
568 pages, and it still doesn't tell the whole story.
My take is that it shows that we need an investigation to investigate the Mueller investigation, and to investigate the investigators on the Mueller team.
- In addition, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page,HRC, Huma Abedin, James Comey, Andrew McCabe and others need to immediately lose their government clearance. They are no longer working for the government, why then do they still have their clearances>
Update June 12, 2018 Trump and North Korea closer than ever
Yesterday in Singapore, no matter what follows was an historic and fruitful summit. This is the closest that North Korea and the US have been in what, forever.
Only a day before that summit, the elite and rich people at the Tony Awards gave actor Robert De Niro a standing ovation. Did they give it to him for his musical the Bronx, did they give it to the cast and people on that musical, no to both. De Niro thought that it was more important to use the Award Time to make a foul, rude and vile comment against president Trump.
CBS did their job, when they muted his voice, and didn't show the audience clapping like hungry seals.
The Tony Award winners other than DeNiro kept pitching the diversity message, but nothing about the possible Trump meeting in Singapore that may be able to avert a nuclear war.
It is ironic, that anyone should care about the Tony awards, or any entertainment awards, while at the same time not caring at all about a meeting that has real global importance.
President Trump made a meaning first step with North Korea
The DNC and Hillary Clinton used their paid fake opposition report on Donald Trump to take the focus off of their crimes.
The best defense is a good offense, and that is what HRC and the DNC did when they set the investigations on Donald Trump. For a year and half there has been three democrat sponsored congressional investigations on Donald Trump based on their 9 million dollar paid bogus Russian Report.
And the never ending special counsel Mueller investigation that is in search of a crime that never existed. He sent the FBI in the southern NY district to storm troop Donald Trump's personal attorney at 4AM. This was stimulated from a 130,000 dollar payment to Stormy Daniels Non Disclosure Agreement. That would be a lame violation of the FEC at best.
Yet, the 9 million dollar payment for the opposition paper paid by HRC and DNC gets no investigation by the FEC. And there was an 84 million dollar money hiding plan using the nationwide DNC members to violate the FEC funding maximums.
Then there is the claim by the DNC that Trump and Wikileaks hacked the DNC email servers. Yet, too date not a single US agency has been allowed to get on those servers and verify their claim of hacking.
Goldilocks the FableClick thumbnail to view full-size
For the last 2 years the Hillary Clinton, the DNC, Main Stream Media and the far left have kept the country looking for Waldo
Yet, as in real life, there is no Waldo, or PoKie Mon to find. Reality doesn't exist in the alternate universe that the left calls its home.
Hillary Clinton"s $1.6 billion dollar failure is her second failure to become the US president. As a two time loser, she needed to give a mia culpa to her financial backers, her voters, her party and the US in general. But instead she gave them an alternate reality where she was the victim and through no fault of her own had the presidency Stolen from her.
Thus the creation of the Russian Dossier Fable about the Big Bad Wolf, Russia and represented by Putin. While she is no Goldilocks, she plays the part, And created the Wolf so that she could demonize Donald Trump.
It failed to work, She lost her first election by not even making it to the Democrat Primary. And she lost it to an unknown no accomplishment newly elected senator from Illinois. Black trumped Woman, pun intended.
And her second loss was to someone who have never been in the political arena. Her embarrassing to have her entire political life of decades being swept away by an amateur.
That is the genesis of the Russian Dossier and the endless fruitless democrat investigations.
The rest of the article is about how the grief stricken non accepting reality Hillary Clinton and democrat supporters try to keep Goldilocks as the heroine of this fable. In contrast are the Trump supporters who open the shroud of the two time failed Goldilocks, the sad sack as opposed to the heroine.
The Fable of Goldilocks getting mugged and robbed before she could get to grandma's house.
- The whole Russian and Donald Trump chatter by the left about their meddling into the 2016 presidential election process has no real basis to exist. All of these investigations have not produced any evidence to substantiate even the creation of the investigation, much less credible, factual and foundational support to sustain these investigations.
- None of these investigations can even describe the method of anyone and especially the Russians in meddling in the election.
- The Russian and Trump accusation of election meddling was created after the landslide victory by presidential candidate Donald Trump against the second time presidential election loser Hillary Rodham Clinton. And the DNC spent over $1.6 Billion to unsuccessfully try to win the presidency. After the huge Electoral College loss, they needed to somehow blame someone other than themselves why they lost so badly. They concocted the Russian Meddling as the reason.
- Then they have the seventeen US Intelligence Agencies testifying before congress that the Russians meddled in the election. What was the basis of their testimony? It seems that in the summer of 2016, presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton and John Podesta paid $12 million dollars on an opposition paper against Donald Trump. This was basically a witch hunt to try and take Trump out of the race. The end result was this paper that was put together by a retired British agent. It became known as the “Russian Dossier”.
- The Russian Dossier patently looked like the smoking gun that would be able to take out Trump from the presidential race.
- The problem was that it didn’t take long for the content of the Russian Dossier to be fully debunked as Democrat wishful thinking.
- The other problem was that ALL seventeen testified in front of congress citing the same debunked Russian Dossier. It was also apparent from their testimony that none of them checked the veracity of the Russian Dossier, and even in their report they refused to certify the validity of their report.
- Another interesting factor is why didn’t these seventeen US intelligence agencies do their own independent investigation and fact checking. This points to the political aspect of their testimony. Having all the agencies agree on the same bogus report was going to carry more weight for their testimony. Like the 97% of ALL scientists agree on Climate Change.
- Despite the fact that their single Russian Dossier evidence of Russian Meddling was debunked, the democrats in congress whined their way back to continuing the investigations. They still needed to convince the voters and the financial backers that their votes and $1.6 billion dollars weren’t wasted.
- When people ask what is president Donald Trump doing to prevent the Meddling in our elections, the answer should be, what is he doing to prosecute and remove the fabricators of these investigations from being free to do it again.
- The grief stricken Hillary Clinton and Democrat followers call the election meddling a Real Threat to our Election Process. But in truth, it is Hillary Clinton and the DNC that were the perpetrators of any meddling. In addition, they successfully conspired to take democratic presidential candidate senator Bernie Sanders out of the democrat primary race.
- They also talk about the Russians meddling in the French election and even Brexit There is also no proof in those accusations as well. In addition, it is not like the US doesn’t do its fair share around the world trying to fix elections. But, I guess, the democrats believe in the phrase, “Do as I say, and not as I do”.
The next thing on the left’s attack on president Donald Trump is based on Putin and the US Intelligence agencies.
- They want president Trump to trust our US Intelligence agencies and not trust Putin.
- As mentioned previously, the US Intelligence agencies supported known false information based on the Bogus Russian Dossier.
- As for John McCain, he broke ranks with the republicans as well as going after president Trump. It is understandable that the Failed presidential candidate McCain would be jealous of Donald Trump a non politician doing what he couldn’t do in thirty seven years as a US Senator.
- There should be a continued skepticism of both senator John McCain and the US Intelligence Agencies. Remember that these agencies don’t have a credible track record. Where were they in 1993 when the World Trace Center was bombed? Where were they when Osama Bin Laden was the target of that bombing? It took them almost twenty years to track him down. Maybe if they had found him in 1993, then 911 wouldn’t have been masterminded by him. The agencies were also wrong about the WMD in Iraq. And those are just the major ones. That is why president Donald Trump is draining the swamp filled by president Barack Obama.
- This is why even Putin is more credible than the US Intelligence agencies.
- The left claims that it is wrong to not believe that our US Intelligence agencies are the best, but these claims are not built on facts, as was previously mentioned here.
- The left keeps talking about why president Trump isn’t doing anything to protect about meddling in US election by foreign powers, but what about the proven US election meddling by Hillary Clinton, DNC and MSM? He has had a slow start on taking them to task, but it looks like the investigations into our domestic meddlers is going to ramp up soon.
- The left claims Trump is giving mixed messages. They say he criticized the FBI on the way to Quantico and praised them at the speech. Mueller got rid of the offending agent when he heard about the emails. And besides that, most of the agents are republican, as is Mueller himself.
- Mueller didn’t get rid of anyone, he just shuffled them within the system, out of sight. Mueller also have shown ties to the democrats in previous investigations. He should have never been used because of his conflict of interests.
- Another accusation by the left regarding Trump and Putin
- “Trump's constant phone calls every week to Putin are collusion with a known US adversary. He has never spoken to any other world leader as often. Why?”
- It was president Barack Obama that made Putin and Russia the enemy based on the bogus and unproven allegation that Putin and the Russians influenced our election. He tried his best before leaving the presidency to provoke war with the Russians based on this political narrative, and ousting Russian officials from the US.
- It is not collusion for a US president to talk to any president of another country. It is the left’s way of making an emotional frivolous allegation seem real. Tell a lie over and over and people think it is the truth. At least that is the game plan of the left.
- The left claims “The Magnitsky Act was put in place back in 2012. That's long before this past election. Putin was the "Big Bad Wolf" for much longer than you care to admit. So when you try to lecture us liberals on history, try and have some accurate information yourself.”
- So this begs that question, if Russia and Putin were such a big threat to the US, then why did Sec of State Hillary Clinton and president Barack Obama ok the selling of 20% of all US uranium manufacture to them. This is nuclear weapon grade material. So it is ok for them to sell, what they now call is our major enemy and threat the materials that could be put in a Russian or Iranian nuclear device and used against us.
The Flynn and the Democrats about the Russians
From the left “Flynn lying about being a registered agent for a foreign country at the same time he was NSA? And no one can lie to the FBI as if they were above the law
- From the truth. Unless you are Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton or any democrat.
- She lied about Benghazi, she lied about her email servers, and her emails.
From the left. And Flynn knew he was breaking the law as he'd been involved in the Govt. too many years to feign ignorance. Even when Trump was informed of Flynn being compromised by the Russians, Trump waited almost two weeks--weeks when Flynn was still allowed to sit in on secret intel meetings--before the moron fired him. Put the spin on that, BH!
- From the truth. When you look at the event, it comes down to a simple lie. It is a lie to the VP of the US, and the lie doesn’t contain any information that is illegal or a threat to the country.
Not from the left
- re "permanent bureaucracy" and "politicized FBI" wanting to get rid of Trump at any cost--including criminalizing themselves--one may naturally wonder WHY?
Hillary Clinton summed up the answer to this very well when she ranted to her staff about how, if Trump won the election, "we'll all hang from nooses!"
- Washington's "permanent bureaucracy" was counting on Hillary's election to keep their own crimes hidden, as well as Hillary's.
- Another reason of almost equal importance is that the MIC wants war with Russia, or at the very least a repeat of the Cold War.
If our Leftist friends examined facts of the accusations and engaged their brains to consider whether there is any rational basis to them, and if they were to consider the level of criminal and treasonous activity of prior administrations and their sycophants, I would assume they could figure this out.
The Main Stream Media
- When was the last time that the main stream media reported the news, gave verified facts, and didn’t attack everything and anything about Donald Trump?
- Wasn’t it evident that the main stream media was playing on the Hillary Clinton and democrat team before during and after the election?
- Look at the election night results and see how emotionally distraught were the news people.
- Main stream media is not a credible source of news because news doesn’t ask questions or make opinions and conclusions. That is why it is so important for president Trump to bypass the MSM by using his Twitter account. His verbatim statements don’t need translation or interpretation by the MSM.
Then we have all the grief stricken Hillary Clinton and Democrat super left followers making rude, UNAmerican and derogatory childish words against US president Donald Trump.
- Does Trump do anything or make any policy that isn't self-serving?
- “Trump fans for the most part don't understand legal issues or the law.”
- These are the same people on the left that don’t understand what is the process for someone to win the presidency. The US constitutions mentions the Electoral College and its process to win the presidency. They also don’t understand that James Comey when he was the director of the FBI also obstructed the law, by asserting that Mens Rea or Intent was needed to convict on gross negligence.
- “Corrupted for having an opinion on what an idiot Trump is, or corrupted because they are from a different political party. This country is becoming a fascist nation if only those from the ruling party are believed to be credible.”
- “Idiot Trump” – Once again just grief stricken emotional rant.
- “Facist Nation” Another rant trying to tie Donald Trump a patriot, to Hitler.
- The left also thinks that rude and false statements made through their use of disgusting cartoons is OK.
Those in support of president Trump say
- It has not in any way been proved that Russian hacking affected the vote.
- Yes, it's clear they put out social media posts. But it is also clear that the Clinton's ran a very dirty campaign.
- I voted for Trump,for one reason, his agenda. Clinton had no agenda....
- Trump made it clear he believes great problems with the FBI.
- There are reports of clear bias with some of the agents? appears problems are within the FBI
“With all of the intelligence America possesses, wouldn't it be the intelligence communities fault for not intercepting the Russians from meddling with the Election.
When America meddles with other elections like Iraq, it is not as big of a story in the U.S.
This is just cold war propaganda. Back in the 60's America was truly afraid of the Russians and Communism taking over the world. Two of the biggest countries in the world are communists. Usually what starts wars are Land, Money, and Resources... Not elections. I doubt we truly have anything to worry about unless we have a new resource or something that people need.”
- President Trump has made many statement in regards to not "letting the other guy know hat we are doing". clear he does not feel it in our best interest to tell the other guys what we are doing. He certainly knows much more than we do about what is happening, as well as what id being done.
- Both Russiagate and the Trump dossier were fabrications paid for by Clinton. Clinton paid for the Trump dossier. It has come to light that Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson fabricated Russiagate and hired Chris Steele. (Glenn's wife bragged about this on Facebook.)
This fabricated "evidence" was taken to the FBI as a pretext for a FISA warrant to spy on Trump during the campaign. It's also been documented that several actors within the FBI accepted money from Clinton, and attempted to cover up or mitigate her criminal activity.
The intel agencies are hopeless corrupt. To what end? Many of them are implicated in a wide range of crimes, some of them amounting to sedition/treason. We have, for example, McCabe plotting an "insurance policy" in case Trump got elected. It is not within the purview of the FBI to "select" the US president, let alone plot of remove him.
"Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid to uncover and package dirt, whether factual or not, on Trump which eventually found its way in the Trump dossier
"In doing so, the Clintons and the DNC effectively collaborated with "deep" sources, both among UK spy apparatus and inside Russia
"Once Trump won, the FBI was instrumental in "leaking" the dossier to the mainstream media and select still unknown recipients (the same way Comey "leaked" his personal notebooks just a few months later, following his termination, to launch a probe of Trump).
NYT reporter, Maggie Haberman, confirmed as much saying "Folks involved in funding this lied about it, and with sanctimony, for a year", and by folks she ultimately means Hillary Clinton herself.
The Steele dossier makes a wide range of claims, many of which are rumors that couldn’t be independently verified. Many other claims involve things that would have been publicly known at the time the report was apparently drafted. Although it’s impossible to say that the dossier is entirely inaccurate (there are some glimmers of accurate predictions), it is also impossible to say that it has been broadly validated.
- "In June of this year, former FBI director James Comey testified that the dossier was “salacious and unverified.” director, Comey had described the dossier the same way when he briefed President-elect Trump on it in Jan2017. If the dossier was still unverified as late as mid 2017, its allegations could not possibly have been verified months earlier, in the late summer or early autumn of 2016, when it appears that the FBI and DOJ used them applying to the FISA court."
- Since a FISA warrant against Trump was obtained months earlier, using “salacious and unverified”...um..."intelligence," there is a strong appearance of very serious irregularities here, perhaps amounting to sedition, certainly in violation of the Hatch Act, and possibly in violation of RICO (racketeering) statutes.
Fusion GPS taking the Fifth and stonewalling subpoenas of their financial records. That and the FBI refusing to allow anyone to see the FISA warrant. In other words, subsequent "developments" have consisted entirely of stonewalling on the part of those under investigation.