- Politics and Social Issues»
- North America Political & Social Issues
The Time for Choosing has come and it has gone, We the People have spoken...via the Ballot Box
We The People...
When Barack Obama became the President-Elect, a lot of us conservatives were beyond disappointed!
While on the campaign trail, he had repeatedly told us that he did not love America. In all actuality, he did not even seem to like America very much.
He didn't stop there, he took it a step further, by repeatedly telling us, all of us, not just a select few, that he wanted to go beyond changing things up, he wanted to Transform a Nation.
He wanted to Fundamentally Transform our Beloved Country!
Again.....we were very disappointed, we were saddened by the results, we did not need Therapy, we did not need to be coddled in Safe Zones.
We did not go into Barack Obama's neighborhood to disrupt, we did not threaten his life or the lives of his family or his team members and we certainly did not violently and destructively riot in the streets.
Only After, he proved to us that he wasn't kidding. It wasn't just a line in a stump speech to get himself elected, he meant what he said, he indeed wanted a Transformed Nation.
Only After, he worked toward achieving it...by overstepping his boundaries, courtesy of Government Mandates Forced on We the People, did we take action!
- No we did not become buffoons or oversized babies
- No we did not destroy Property
- No we did not threaten anyone
We Peacefully Marched on D.C. to Petition the Government for Redress of Grievances.....as we are called to do, as we have the Right and the responsibility to do!
We are a Sovereign Nation, We the People, By Design, via the U.S Constitution, are Protected from Government Overreach, by way of/by means of; a Limited Government and even so, President Obama persisted in violating these protections.
He and the Democratic Party Forced America to purchase health insurance, with threats of penalties and jail time if we did not Comply.
We were told that we were to bow down at the altar of Big Government and be Silent, as far as a President Obama Administration was concerned.
This still blows my mind.....but I'll pass, as I've continued to pass on Therapy and Special Coddling Time!
His overstepping of his boundaries and the ignorance of his Followers, only strengthened my Resolve, it did not weaken me. It strengthened the Resolve of many Americans.
It was at that time that The Tea Party sprung up.
We organized and Peacefully protested Government intrusion. We profoundly rejected Government Overreach and Government Mandates.
It was an attempt to remind him/them that he/they, in fact, work for We The People!
Government works for us.
Government is Duty Bound to Protect Us and the Homeland.
Government does not have permission to Force anything on the American People!
It is a crying shame that so many in high school, in college, even adults in the workplace, think they are somehow beholden to Government.
- What kind of person (Teacher?) tells a group of high school students to leave their classroom (place of Learning?) in the middle of class, to go into the streets and show the world how disappointed they are with the American process of Election?
- What causes Adult sized college students to throw adult sized temper tantrums because their guy or gal didn't win, while passing judgement on a President-Elect that hasn't even had the opportunity to prove what kind of President he will be?
- Instead of suggesting, wait and see, let's give this time...the process has worked, as it's designed to work, many Teachers and College Professors give their blessing for students to go into the streets in order to pass judgement, throw fits and chant words such as, "He is not my President!" or worse... accompany them and join in.
Is this how these Teachers and College Professors have been taught?
Why did they want Obama to succeed in Transforming the United States of America?
Why did they want Clinton to carry on Obama's Legacy?
Why do they have more Faith in Government, than in themselves and when did Government become God for so many?
We must get through to the next generation on the importance of the U.S. Constitution and the need for Government to be limited.
We must get through to the next generation that their role is vital, we are not serfs, conditioned in servitude.
If I'm still not getting through to some of you, then I'll put it in terms that you may understand:
Get over it Sore Loser
Grow up Spoiled Brat
Stop it Big Baby
God please Enlighten while continuing to Bless the United States of America!