The Future of America
Current Events Main Focus
The United States main focus should be putting together a plan that would prevent North Korea from reaching it's nuclear goal. Not implying wiping them out! Only for the sake of all the innocent men, women, and children, which by all accounts are completely clueless as to what's happening on an international level without electricity, internet service, none of even the basic necessities to live. Americans are very concerned about where the President is taking this great nation. Tell us what are your thoughts on the future of America. Where will we go from here is, the question you should be asking yourself as a citizen. With all that's occurring all around the world a possible war with North Korea, the economy, Obamacare, immigration and the alleged collusion with Russia.
It's No Supprise
Watch video as former President Barack Obama, speaks facts about President Trump. Observe how trump responds. Now after watching these videos, if you think he's presidential then by all means, vote for him come next election.
Hear What Previous Administrations Had to Say..
When you really think about it, can it be that everyone else is wrong, telling lies, and deceiving the people or is it Trump. Watch videos below and decide for yourself. Listen to what previous administrations had to say, when speaking about Trump.
President Obama vs President Trump
Bush and Clinton discuss Trump
Where are we headed?
Do you believe the United States and North Korea can come to a diplomatic solution?
U.S. Pacific Command
Protecting America's Freedom at Home & Abroad.
Just a thought
These men and women are the true heroes. They endure so much, some aren't even the same people they once were, when they joined the Armed Forces.There's a great many, who never return home to their families. They give so much, and at times lose so much more.
The United States Airforce at it's best
A Look Back, The Most Brutal Leaders The World Has Known
When you think about these brutal leaders, you should think about the citizens as well. Are they even informed about world events, ask yourself that question. How could for the first time in history, a sitting U.S. President talk about wiping out an estimated 25 million innocent people, because their leader is able to provoke him.
Could it be that the President is going back to a time when, leaders brutally killed citizens solely on their decision. To imply that, you will wipe out North Korea along with it's 25 million citizens is inhumane, irresponsible, and recklessly dangerous. You are the President for Gods sake, where's the etiquette.
Most Brutal Leaderships
Insight to The Cruel Actions of These Brutal Leaderships
Throughout human history, there have been many relentlessly cruel rulers and dictatorships. Here's a quick cap on the most ruthless one's:
1) Ida Amin Dada - He was the President of Uganda and ruled from 1971 to 1979. Before his tenure as ruler of Uganda, he held the rank Major General in the Uganda Army, and became Commander before seizing power. His kill estimates ranged from 80,000 to 500,000. On July 20th of 2003, he died from kidney failure.
2) Attila The Hun - He was the ruler of the Huns from 434 to 453. He was considered one of history's greatest villains. Attila ultimately drowned in his own blood on his wedding night. He died early in the year 453. How he died is something of a mystery.
3) Genghis Khan - He was the founder and Great Khan (emperor) of the Mongol Empire. He came to power by uniting many of the nomadic tribes of northeast Asia. He was a warrior and ruler. Genghis Khan died in 1227 C.E. for reasons unknown to this day.
4) Pol Pot - He was the leader of the Khmer Rouge and the Prime Minister of Cambodia from 1976 to 1979. Pot became the leader of Cambodia on April 17 1975. Under his leadership, his government caused the death of one million people. Due to starvation, disease, torture, or execution. Some estimates put the death toll even higher. Pol Pot died in 1998.
5) Vlad Tepes - Vlad the 3rd, Prince of Wallachia was known for executing his enemies by impalement. He ruled from 1456 to 1462. He impaled nearly 20,000 men, women and children. He died in January of 1477.
6) Ivan IV of Russia - He was also known as Ivan the Terrible and he ruled from 1533 to 1547. He suffered from mental illness. He enjoyed burning 1000's of people in frying pans and was fond of impaling people. He died on March 28, 1584 from a stroke.
7) Adolf Eichmann - He was German and a major organizer of the Holocaust. He was responsible for the extermination of 5 million Jews during World War II. He was quoted saying "The death of 5 million Jews, gives me extraordinary satisfaction." He died on May 31, 1962.
8) Adolf Hitler - He was an Austrian-born German. He lead the National Socialist German Workers Party. Hitler ruled as dictator of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945. He brought death and destruction to tens of millions of people, including the genocide of 6 million Jews. He died on April 30, 1945 by suicide.
Just to name a few, but there's more Josef Stalin Premier of the Soviet Union, he killed 20 million innocent people. Something to think about!
© 2017 Author Jared L