- Politics and Social Issues»
- United States Politics
The War On Terror: 300 Reasons You Might Be A Terrorist
Look up in the sky....
It's a bird, it's a plane, no its...George W. Bush dressed up like "Maverick" from the movie Top Gun?
Sigh, Where do I begin?
The picture above is from a 2003 theatrical stunt that our then president George W. pulled during his "Mission accomplished Speech". If you don't know about this, intelligence insulting display of 'mind manipulation', let me break it down for you quickly.
Using our taxpayer dollars President Bush lands on USS Abraham Lincoln (a U. S. Navy aircraft carrier) in a full flight suit and helmet. Now you may be wondering why I mentioned this event as being 'mind manipulation', I will explain that later. For now just think Americans, movies, and the blurred fine line between them.
So Bush gets off of this jet and walks up to the podium where there's a "Mission Accomplished" banner in the backdrop. If you research the banner itself you will find out that it's still unclear who actually made and raised the banner. After some people criticized it the administration said the crew made it, the crew said the administration made it, blah, blah, blah, politicians lying again to save their asses, what else is new?
The speech itself wasn't even needed. Bush basically claimed an end to all major combat operations in Iraq. Hopefully you don't believe that happened, if so stop reading now and go back to your regularly scheduled mind control...I mean program.
You Might Be A Terrorist If...
A comedian named Jeff Foxworthy came up with a hilarious (in my opinion) list of 300 reasons a person might be considered a redneck.
- You think "loading the dishwasher" means getting your wife drunk.
- You ever cut your grass and found a car.
- You own a home that is mobile and 5 cars that aren't.
- You think the stock market has a fence around it.
- Your stereo speakers used to belong to the Drive-in Theater.
- Your boat has not left the drive-way in 15 years.
- You own a homemade fur coat.
- Chiggers are included on your list of top 5 hygiene concerns.
- You burn your yard rather than mow it.
- Your wife has ever said, "Come move this transmission so I can take a bath."
While I may not have 300 reasons, I'll try my best to list some of the reasons The Department of Homeland Security thinks you might be a terrorist. Some of these things might sound funny, but if you really think about it you might actually be TERROR-fied. I misspelled that on purpose! Just a heads up to all the want to be English teachers that like to carefully inspect my articles for grammatical errors instead of responding to the content of the article itself.
DHS: Our Blanky :0
What is The Department of Homeland Security?
In 2002 The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) was created in response to The 9/11 "terrorist" attacks.
DHS is a 'cabinet' (very ambiguous) department of the United States federal government. It's primary responsibilities of protecting the U.S. and its territories include;
To make a long story short there was no such thing as DHS until after 9/11 and it is basically now responsible for the 'safety' and 'security' of our homeland. Oh and President Bush signed into law The Patriot Act on October 26, 2001 (a month after 9/11). What is the Patriot Act? It basically gave the U.S. Government permission to say "screw your rights" and invade your privacy, arrest you without giving you a reason, and hold you as long as they want to without giving you a reason, all by simply saying that YOU MIGHT BE A TERRORIST. But what do they consider a terrorist? What's their Jeff Foxworthy type list look like?
Lets take a look:
In 2009 the infamous MIAC REPORT was released. This report is a strategic report used by Missouri law enforcement to help educate their authority figures on who they believe to be "The Modern Militia Movement". Some tell-tale signs of domestic terrorist include:
- Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)
- Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)
- Survivalist literature (fictional books such asand "Patriots"are mentioned by name) "One Second After"
- Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)
- Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)
- Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)
- Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government
- Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties
- Belief in a New World Order conspiracy
The bullet points I used here actually come from an alleged law enforcement insider who wrote an article on Survivalblog.com, March 30, 2011 titled Beware of Homeland Security Training for Local Law Enforcement. Click on link to read it, and form your own opinion.
A New World Order?
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what's a video worth?
In 1991, George Bush Sr. calls for a New World Order. Oh, so that's where they get that phrase from!
Since the birth of our nation we have been a society that uses war to our advantage, hell if not for war we might not even have a nation. Do not be mistaken, this country was taken by force. Our pioneers came over here, befriended the Native Americans, and then took there land. How did we accomplish this? Well we came over here claiming to help them and before they new it we took over the place. It's kind of like helping your nerdy friend try to earn the affections of a pretty girl and then realizing that you could just keep the girl for yourself if you wanted. Hmm, haven't we been in the Middle East for awhile now 'helping' them? Get it? I heard they have a knock out beauty over there by the name of OIL-ivia, wink wink.
The people who want this New World Order study history, as should you. History ironically is a crystal ball to the future. If you know what happened in the past you can see the tide turning before it happens.
It would take forever for me to give you all the necessary amounts of history needed to be self aware of the current and future attacks on our liberty by our own government, so I will concentrate on the most important one right now.
In 1776 social, political, and intellectual transformations caused an American revolt against George III of Great Britain and his tyrannical rule. To make a long story short, we didn't think the idea of one person or a small set of people ruling a nation or land was morally acceptable and we fought for our rights. The result of our war with Great Britain was the birth of The United States of America. A nation free of tyrannical rule, a democracy for the people, by the people, and of the people! Sounds good don't it? But what if the foreign bankers and secret societies that helped us create this "dream world" suddenly wanted to changed their minds?
What is The Matrix?
In 1999 a ground breaking movie full of action, adventure, and philosophy challenged our way of thinking by asking us a simple question, what is The matrix?
In the Movie The Matrix a man wakes up to find out that the world he is living in is a lie. Everything he ever believed in was nothing more than a program implanted in his brain to keep him oblivious to the "real world" and what was truly going on around him. Oh this is about to get good trust me.
Conspiracy Theorists, Truthers, Occupy Wall Street; these are all groups that believe that we are living in a dream world, and they use the term "wake up" to define the point in time when a person realizes that things are not always as they seem. In The Matrix the main character, "Neo" is given the choice between taking two pills. The blue pill puts him back to sleep and into the dream world never to remember that he had this choice at all, the red pill claims to open his eyes and awaken him into the real world. You might look at my name and at this point realize, hey...The Red Pill...oh now i get it! I'm just kidding, I'm sure you already knew. Why? Because movies are popular, and this particular one was very popular, and ironically this movie that is used to reference the idea of "waking up" was once possibly used by our government to keep us sound asleep.
Columbine Massacre (Colorado)
In 1999, the same year of The Matirx movie, two teenagers dressed as characters of the movie (black trench coats, assault rifles) calmly and with little emotion or regard for human life, mauled down their classmates in an Ohio High School.
Aurora Massacre (Colorado)
July 20, 2012, during a screening of the new Batman movie, Dark Knight Rises, a lone gunman dressed in attire similar to the movies main villain "Bane" (combat gear), Shoots up a movie theater again in Ohio. Though dressed more like "Bane" the killer calls himself "The Joker", a villain from a previous installation of the Christopher Nolan series of Batman movies "The Dark Knight". The killer sports red hair even though "The Joker" usually sports green hair.
In the 1950s CIA (The United State's Counterintelligence Agency) admittingly attempted to create unemotional super-soldier killing machines using mind control through a combination of psychotropic drugs, shock therapy and hypnosis. The goals of MK-ULTRA included investigating the following:
- Materials which will render the induction of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness.
- Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called "brain-washing".
- Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.
- Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use.
- A knockout pill which could surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.
If you don't believe me, go do your own goddamn research on MK-ULTRA, as I'm getting sick of some of the blatant ignorance of some people to continue to believe lies, and not even good lies, instead of the truth. People Need to wake up! Oh and if you are wondering why this whole MK-ULTRA thing sounds familiar its because it's the plot of another set of movies that started with The Bourne Identity.
So, now that you know the connection between movies and reality, lets connect that dots shall we?
Lets look at some of the similarities between The Columbine shooting and The Aurora Shooting:
- Both happened in Colorado.
- Both have connections to anti-establishment movies
- Both have witness reports of "other shooters" and other inaccuracies that conflict with official reports.
- Both shootings had suspects that were seeing Psychiatrist and or Psychologist.
- Both shootings have official reports of suspect's notebooks containing premeditated blueprints of the massacres.
- All confirmed shooters were calm, unemotional, and strategic.
- All confirmed shooters used assault rifles.
- There is no known clear confirmation on how any of these suspects were able to afford the expensive weaponry they used to carry out these shootings.
- All suspects were on doctor prescribed psychotropic drugs.
So let me get this straight; We are to believe that a few mentally ill teenagers carefully planned, self funded, and carried out these shootings all by themselves, never once showing any kind of regard for human life or fear of getting caught or killed?
We are to believe that these KIDS who had no military training at all were able to calmly and accurately shoot and kill people in a real life situation? BULLSHIT.
No matter how many violent video games you play or movies you see there is no way a teenager is calmly and accurately shooting down human beings unless under the influence of drugs and mind control. I can see viloent video games and movies helping to DE-sensitize the kids a little, but not to the point where they're acting and reacting like seasoned veterans of the armed forces or better yet SUPER-SOLDIERS. Lets look at another possible explanation.
MK-ULTRA never ended and the government has been using it for years, Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, etc. There are too many situations with too many shooting suspects behaving the same way (non emotional, spaced out), similar articles found (Catcher in The Rye books, notebooks foreshadowing massacres), and symptoms of MK-ULTRA mind control (Inability to remember their actions, confusion).
Look at the latest Shooting. James Holmes the "Dark Knight Killer" was seeing a psychiatrist by the name of Lynn Fenton. Her background, oh just medical school as expected and a stint as Chief of Physical Medicine for THE UNITED STATES AIR FORCE!!!
Connect the dots here...
- 1776. the United States declares it's independence from great Britain and goes to war to ensure a democratic republic instead of tyrannical rule.
- 1942, the United States Government forcibly 'relocates' 110,000 Japanese natives and Japanese Americans into "Japanese Interment Camps" or "War Relocation Centers" for the purpose of detainment, re-education, and forced labor. Of the 110,000 62% were united States citizens.
- Ronald Regan signs H.R. 442 apologizing for the treatment of Japanese Americans during 1942. Reasons given for the atrocities the United States performed were; racial prejudice, wartime hysteria, and failure of political leadership.
- April 1979, Federal Emergency Maanagement Act is created to help aid the United States in response to natural disasters. Also FEMA is given the responsibility of "Civil" defense of The United States.
- 1984, under President George H. W. Bush, a readiness 'exercise' is performed by American armed forces to test our military's ability to detain large numbers of American citizens in case of 'civil unrest'. The exercise, exposed during Iran Contra, is said to be part of a program named Rex84 the government still to this day does not deny this and simply calls it classified information. Many believe that FEMA is a cover up for Rex84 and or other programs in the United States Government's plan to suspend the Constitution and Bill of Rights during situations of civil unrest (revolutionary movements).
- 1999, Columbine shootings after The Matrix movie hits theaters.
- 2000, gun ban talks begin, but don't go well with American citizens
- 2001, 9/11 terror attacks.
- February 2002, The Patriot Act takes away our civil liberties due to terrorism.
- November 2002, The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is founded taking over the job of protecting the United States domestically.
- 2003, Federal Emergency Management Act (FEMA) is absorbed by The Department of Homeland Security.
- April 2012, DHS orders 450 rounds of hollow point ammunition, with no explanation to general public as to their use of them (remember they are responsible for civil defense of the U.S.)
- July 2012, "The Dark Knight Shootings" prompts elected officials to call for stricter gun control laws. Mayor Bloomberg of NYC states that, "police should strike until everyone gives up their guns".
- July 2012, DHS seeks contractors to help equipt them with riot helmets, tactic gloves, shin guards, body armor, etc.
- July 2012, Anti-Gun senators try to slip gun magazine ban into a Cybersecurity Act (S. 3414) currently being considered in congress.
I will try to add links to some of this stuff in an effort to help the lazy a-holes that may want to listen, but are too lazy or busy to learn about the goddamn country they live in or for the naysayers who think I am just making this stuff up. Don't just take my word for it though, look this stuff up. If I am wrong prove it! We have a comment section at the bottom there. Just look down. Truthfully, I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm right and these violent movies and video games are premonitions of our future I'm afraid that we may be coming close to "The End" or "Game Over"