The Left Claims Donald Trump as President Lied Almost 2000 Times in 347 Days
This is another throw away futile attempt to impeach or discredit president Trump!
Yet another failed attempt to resist president Trump as the president of the United States of America. I call it a throw away because these attacks on the president have no real basis of fact, and they are just one of many that are tried by the anti Trumpers.
When one of these pseudo Trump attacks fail they more on to another and another of them. Too date, they have all failed but that doesn't stop the anti Trumper's from emptying their whole box of tricks.
But even they know, they have failed to rock the Trump boat, the SS America.
Trump has been president over 500 days now
Believe it or not, these people that claim he lied have not stopped counting after 347. They call them lies but when president Trump has been ticking off campaign promises one after another what does their claim to lies actually translate to now. Basically, it is just another sore loser tactic that makes them not feel like they put their heart and soul backing a two time loser Hillary Rodham Clinton.
The queen of the anti Trumpers?Click thumbnail to view full-size
The political left on hubpages in a desperate move to continue their emotional ranting and grief stricken from the loss of their queen, Hillary Clinton now try
To the hp moderation team, that still refuse to feature this article. The use of the bold font does serve a necessary and useful emphasis here. Can you guess what that might be here?
Their headline is how President Trump in the last three hundred and forty seven days has made in their words one thousand and nine hundred and fifty claims. That they consider false of misleading.
They even boast having a database that does nothing but
- EVERY suspect statement made by president Donald Trump.
They then use this database to try and discredit Donald Trump the President of the United States.
- They categorize it as False or Misleading Claims.
The problem with this kind of scrutiny on the president of the United States is that it doesn’t put in perspective all of the accomplishments made by president Donald Trump in those three hundred and forty seven days. These accomplishments were at one time his presidential campaign goals.
- He made these accomplishments despite the resistance from not only the entire group of democrats in congress, but also the Republicans In Name Only in that same congress.
Where is the scrutiny and the criticism on these members of congress. In the 2016 presidential election the democrats didn’t have any campaign promises because they didn’t have any campaign goals.
- The only thing on their election agenda was to defeat Hillary Clinton’s opponent. Whether it was the successful conspiracy that ousted senator Bernie Sanders from the democrat primary. Or the unsuccessful one to defeat the Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Failing to defeat Donald Trump for the presidency they became the resistance to his presidency. They have gone through every conceivable, demonic, delusional, and villainous attack on Donald Trump. They have failed to act for the good of the country and the people choosing instead to take down the country if necessary to take down Donald Trump.
What these political failures are doing now is like calling out punctuation errors in a speech rather than the objectives completed in the content of the speech.
Here are some of the symbolic punctuation's that they claim
- He repeats himself. ( Is that really a problem. Many people would call that putting an emphasis on the topic)
- They also focus on Obamacare and how president Trump claims it is essentially dead. (Well with the Obamacare mandate of get insurance or get taxed as put in their by Obama and the democrat congress, that part of it is dead. Now, people that are young and healthy don’t have to have insurance. These people were the core of having Obamacare survive because they would contribute to the Insurance companies but they wouldn’t be getting any benefits from these companies. In addition, in 2013 the congress raised the Income Tax medical deduction threshold from 7.5% to 10%. Why did they raise this deduction it Obamacare was the Affordable Act? The cost of out of pocket medical expenses can be very steep and draining for many people in the US. This is especially true of those people that only have Social Security Retirement Benefits to live on. A reduction in the medical deduction threshold would benefit them and millions of other people in the country. Unfortunately, Donald Trump and his tax plan didn’t help either.)
- Interesting they also claim that Trump also tried to take credit for events and business decisions that preexisted his presidency. (they want you to do a google search?)
- Their next topic is the GOP Trump Tax Plan. ( They focus in on Trump’s continued statements that this is the biggest tax cut in the United States history. Is that really relevant to the actual content of the Tax Plan. The importance should be focused on the benefits and the negatives of the plan, and whether it will help or hurt the country and the people. For this to be proven or disproved requires time, not opinions.)
- They turn then to what they call Trump’s FlipFlops. ( Once again, how important are these changes in his actions on various issues. For example the unemployment rate. Instead trying to argue what was the precise Unemployment Rate, the importance today are the people getting hired, and is it better than it was in the last presidency? This should actually be presented as a very good thing when a president can look at an issue and see a better way to handle it.)
- Trump celebrated rise in the Stock Market. ( They focus on his statement during his presidential campaign that it was bubble that would crash if the Federal Reserve started increasing the interest rates. Under Obama and George W Bush that was true. It was the Federal Reserve that sustained the Real Estate Bubble by not raising the interest rate. The collapse in 2008 is proof of the bubble. Under Obama the jobs and products were going abroad and the stock market didn’t have much to look forward to a good economy to support a rise in the market. Trump through his efforts of bring back jobs and products back into the country is the reason why the stock market rose to its current level. The market was skeptical when Obama was president because he didn’t really bring the country out of the 2008 US economic meltdown. Even ex president Obama wanted to take credit for all that Trump did since the election.)
The issue purported by those on the left about their claim of false or misleading statements of president Donald Trump is like a court case that is trying to be won by pointing out procedural deviations rather than on substantive issues on the core of the case.
The litmus test for this in my opinion bogus attack on Donald Trump and his presidency is to ask the question, Is the country today working better for the people?
Additionally, these kinds of Red Herrings that are the only product of the left, takes the focus off the really important critical issues facing the country and the people.
- The world today is still very hostile and the US is more vulnerable to attacks even to a nuclear level.
- The US needed a new economic paradigm for the future and Donald Trump has given it one.
- Terrorism needs a United World as well as a United States. The left has created neither.
The question should have been how has the disruption of the election campaign and the transition to the Trump presidency hurt the country and the people, What is the benefit of creating another democrat caused Civil War in the United States?
What has the left and especially the left in congress and the anti Trumpers done to help the country? Does anyone really think with Hillary Clinton's track record that she would be doing a better job as president, then the real president Donald Trump?
This also leads to what is the goal of the left in being anti Trump and doing nothing else than just data basing minutia about Trump. It doesn't change what the president is doing or going to do. At least it hasn't so far.