Top 10 Caucasion American Stereotypes
Opinions, opinions, opinions! I know so redundant but that's exactly what the world is made up of-People and their Opinions. This is my second article claimng the top 10 stereotypes but this time about Caucasion Americans. Again as I asked readers of my last article titling "Top 10 African American Stereotypes" Please excuse the political incorrectness as they are STEREOTYPES. Meaning they are generalizations, or assumptions, that people make about a particular group , based on an experience, image, or word of mouth cliches (often wrong) about what people in that group are like. That is all.
- Have no rhythm, unknowingly embarrass themselves when dancing.
- Considered to be the dominant race that makes up the population in Trailer Parks.
- When parenting their childern shows them who's boss.
- Only have to put on a suit and the Job is rightfully theirs.
- Most likely to become a serial Killer.
- Afraid around anyone who's not the same race as them.
- The only people who live the American Dream; Big House with a picket fence, Family and a dog.
- Have a corny sense of humor.
- Fashion Fads are eating disorders and plastic surgery.
- Not very athletic.