Trump: The Con Man in the White House
There is a real con man in the White House, we know who it is. He tries to prevent Mueller from testifying, he instructs his AG Barr, not to cooperate with Congress, an equal branch of government with oversight. Congress now finds Barr in contempt of their subpoena and now the Court will decide. But all this obstruction, and that is what is, is to delay and delay what any con man is worried about- the truth. Trump vowed on his grave that his current tax returns will never be see scrutiny.
The New York Times obtained Trump's tax returns from 1985-94. The glaring in your face evidence from these returns show:
- Trump LOST $1.7 billion dollars in various real estate and casino enterprises!
- Trump. our president, never paid ANY taxes for eight of those ten years!
- Because of the tax code which favors the rich, did not pay taxes because of his loss of $1.7 billion (how ironic is that!). So, Trump legally did not pay due to his losses and poor business deals and ethics.
- Despite Trump's claims of being the best human businessman ever, the Art of the Deal author who himself told readers that he con's others with hyperbole, Trump is the worst ever businessman during that time.
- Trump continues to con America with the same tactics that got his finances into a $1.7 billion loss. The con was on Americans who voted for this con man and it continues daily.
In 1994, during an ABC interview, Trump claimed that he was worth $5 billion in 1989. The IRS tax transcripts show quite the opposite, in fact, he had already lost hundreds of millions of dollars. We know that Trump never tells the truth today, but this shows it is part of DNA even back then. Trump claimed in the same interview that everything he touched turned to gold. That was 1994, he said the same bullshit in 2016 and even today in 2019. He firmly believes if you keep repeating lies, the dumb public will start to believe it. Trump called the leaking of IRS transcripts on his tax returns a "Hit job" and that transcripts are inaccurate. Hmm, just like Trump himself.
Trump, our president, lost billions and it makes one suspicious why banks, such as Deutsche Bank, continued to support his bad business deals. We will see soon when the bank provides the banking records that Congress has subpoenaed. Let's not forget that Trump lost a case in a District Court regarding tax fraud and paid a hefty fine.
I know, for those devout followers of this con man will simply ignore the evidence and dismiss it because the economy is booming overall, even though, they might not feel it much. They will attack those who disparage Trump even if the evidence supports the facts and accusations. They are Trump zombies. Luckily, they compose of less than 45% of Americans and as truth continues to be peeled away like an onion, the truth will always prevail at some point in time. Trump just wants to delay this horrid reality as long as he can. Once the light goes on in the Trump zombies, they will turn on him.
For now, we have a real con man in the White House.