The Benefit of Having Donald Trump as President of the United States of America.
The true benefit of having Trump as president
One of the biggest reasons why Donald Trump was elected president is that he was never a politician. He never created the mess for the country that was created by both parties in congress. As well as the mess created by the previous presidents.
That benefit means he doesn't have to cover up for himself because he inherited the problems, but he didn't create them.
He wants to make America great again, and to do that he has to tear down the houses built by both the democrats and the republicans This is the reason why all democrats and some republicans actually hate Trump for breaking the status quo of gridlock politics.
To make America great again, he is putting Americans and America first. First in our own country, and first in the world. All of the opposition, the threats, and the resistance is from the left and a few Republicans that act like democrats that don't want to make America great again. The houses that were built by the Democrats and Republicans didn't have a good foundation for America or the American people, and I called that the establishment. And that establishment works against America and the American people. This is evidenced by looking at where we are today. Actually 2016 because that is when the two parties lost control of the establishment. And Trump is returning control back to the people instead of the party.
This is the result of Democrat versus Republican
President Trump is a threat to both the democrats and the republicans.
Trump was elected by the people, they didn't vote for him because he was running as a Republican. The people voted for him because he wasn't the same as the 16 republicans that he beat in the Republican primary.
And he certainly wasn't a democrat like his opponent Hillary Clinton even though he was a registered democrat before he ran for president. If you want to do business in NYC as Donald Trump did then you had better support the dominant democrat party that runs NYC.
The simple answer is that the voters were tired of the professional nested politicians from both parties that promised a lot and accomplished nothing.
Democrat, Republican, Independent, and Swing Voters
The root cause of the decline of the United States rests on the democrat and republican parties grid locking congress. The Independent Parties have not been able to get any traction ever. This is because the majority of voters in the country are either Democrat or Republican. There are several Independent parties and that doesn’t help either, as they are all special interest parties.
- Then there are those that claim they are not committed to any party, or they may be independent voters that realized in an important presidential election they would like their vote to count.
- These are the basis for the swing states, and in many of the presidential elections their votes have been the deciding factor of which candidate becomes president.
Democrats and Republicans rely on their loyal party voters to determine how many of the independents or swing voters that they need to win a state, and win an election.
Both parties use their loyal registered party members, and from that number they factor what loss of voters they have in the current election. What this does is give them a number? And both each parties knows or guesses what is the number of the other party. They can use previous election results to fine tune those numbers.
When it comes down to it, these numbers are the basis of determining how many voters they need, especially in the swing states.
- All of these numbers from the loyal party voters, to the number of other voters is done state by state, and most likely country by county.
- When these numbers indicate that it will be too close to call or not enough of a margin for their party to win, they push extra effort into winning those other voters.
What are the differences between the Democrat Party and the Republican Party?
The main difference is their core voters.
- The Democrats focus on the poor, and now they focus on the Illegal Aliens, as evidenced by their determination to have DACA continue in the Trump administration.
- The Republicans focus on those people that have been working and pay their taxes. The means the middle class and the wealthy.
The other main difference is the directions that see the country going into under their leadership.
- The Democrats have focused on the social issues while the Republican have focused on non social issues.
- This is the main reason for all those years of Congressional Gridlock.
- This continues today, with the democrats wanting to keep DACA in the US. They don’t want their future voters to be deported. Even though illegal Aliens aren’t allowed to vote, the democrats resist the Voter ID for elections.
- The democrats claim that this prevents their voters from voting, while it also gives an opportunity for illegal aliens, felons, and dead people to vote in different areas.
- The Republicans, well some of them want to protect our country with a US Border Wall. They also want to stop mass immigration outside of the existing legal immigration law using chain immigration.
- The Republicans also want to change immigration from lottery, to a merit based system.
- The Trump republicans are interested in getting jobs, lowering income tax, and getting more production back from overseas.;
But the Real Issue in this article is that Both Parties at the high level are misusing the government resources to get to their goal, and where it puts president Trump in the divide of the parties.
- I have said many times that Trump while he ran under the Republican Party is not well like by the core of the Republican Party.
- This was evident during his primary campaign when he upset all the plans of the Republican Party by being the last candidate standing going into the Republican Convention.
- And unlike Democrat presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton, he had sixteen opponents that he clearly beat, while she only had four. And she was on her way to losing to senator Bernie Sanders, until she got him to drop out of the race.
Donald Trump was and is a threat to the way that both parties have used the government to get their way.
- And that respect he is definitely not a Democrat, as they all dislike him.
- And he is not the GOP Republican.
- He is the president of those voters that voted him into the US presidency.
President Trump differs from Bill Clinton, GW Bush and Barack Obama in that he is not a politician, and he wasn’t responsible for all that has happened to the country under these presidents.
- Another big factor pertaining to those presidents is that they all graduated from Harvard, and even today they are very friendly to each other.
- And All three have disrespected president Donald Trump.
- Bill Clinton with Hillary Clinton have said some very disrespectful things.
- Barack Obama has gone over the top, as he started when Trump was elected president. Then he went on to making speeches on how bad Trump was a president.
- He also went around the world following president Trump, and acting with the world leaders as if he was still president.
Now comes ex President GW Bush in Abu Dabi telling world leaders how bad Trump is for the US and the world. And this is another example of why Trump is not a Republican.
Former President George W. Bush said about the 2016 US presidential election there is "pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled"
- "It's problematic that a foreign nation is involved in our election system because democracy is only as good as the people trust in results,"
- B: Both Russia and the United States our involved in the elections of other countries.--------------------------------------
- "There's pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled."
- B: What is this pretty clear evidence, he didn’t say what was that evidence.---
- "Whether they affected the outcome (of the election) is another question, but they meddled, and that's dangerous for democracy,"
- B: If the result of our election wasn’t affected by the meddling, then how was it dangerous.
- Meanwhile, we had Hillary influencing the election, from the evidence of the wiki leaks DNC emails, and the creation of a Russian Trump Dossier that collaborated with the Russians and creating a bogus unverified smear on Trump. But I guess that is not dangerous to our democracy ---------------------------------------
GW Bush also said that the American intelligence community concluded that Russia was behind the hacking of Democratic groups and other activity in the 2016 election in an effort to help elect Donald Trump.
- Bush just said he didn’t know whether the Russian meddling affected the outcome of the election,
- Also, we are now finding out that the US intelligence agencies never were allowed on the DNC servers to verify the hacking allegation.
- No one knows whether there was any Russian effort to help elect Donald Trump.
- Nor do they have any idea how the Russians could have done it.
Bush's comments come amid several investigations to determine whether Trump's presidential campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Trump has denied any collusion with Russia and said he believes Russian President Vladimir Putin's denial of any election meddling.
Bush told the audience in the United Arab Emirates that
- "Putin is a brilliant tactician who has the capacity to detect weakness and exploit it," but said he has "a chip on his shoulder."
- "The reason he does is because the demise of the Soviet Union troubles him. Therefore, much of his moves (are) to regain Soviet hegemony. ...
- (Putin) is pushing, constantly pushing, probing weaknesses.
- Putin’s biggest win was with then president Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in getting 20% of all US production of Uranium. After Hillary, Barack and now GW Bush tell us how bad Putin is why in the world would the US agree with this deal.
- That's why NATO is very important," Bush added.
- NATO has been sucking us dry, and because they rely on us, they don’t have to spend a large military budget, so they use it for their products and trade.
Bush 43 has become increasingly outspoken about the current political climate in the US over the past year.
- Last October, his speech addressed nationalism and Russian aggression, and this countered points presented by president Donald Trump though never addressing the current president by name.
Bush 43 also said that "The Russian government has made a project of turning Americans against each other," he said at the time, adding that while Russian interference will not be successful, "foreign aggressions, including cyberattacks, disinformation and financial influence, should never be downplayed or tolerated."
- Maybe the Russian Government would like to do that, but in this century it has been the Democrats that have effectively divided the country on their social issues, and there putting illegal Aliens ahead of America and Americans.
- The Democrats twice shutdown the government over DACA, and DACA is not even part of the budget that yet they added it.
- President Obama by Executive Order created DACA, and because it is not law, it is doubtful that president Trump can extend it.
- The point here is that while the democrats and even GW Bush treat the bogus Russian Trump dossier that was a collaboration with Russians, and the DNC hacking which was never verified by any US intelligence agency, or any agency at all, they are throwing red herring distractions to cover up the treasonous act of the democrats in the 2016 presidential election.