- Politics and Social Issues»
- Politics & Political Science
Truth is Created by Those that Lie Best
Disclaimer: I do not plan on voting for Obama, and I prefer he win over Romney. I just can’t take part in voting for one of the two corporate controlled parties anymore, at least in the presidential race.
Republicans lies about Obama include he’s a Muslim that was not born in the U.S., and he’s racist. He’s also a socialist that hates America and wants to take away your guns. These lies and others are what makes up a large part of Romney’s presidential campaign. I urge the Obama camp to fight lie for lie with Romney.
Obama has already paid for ads about Romney’s time at Bain and Ryan’s plans to cut Social Security, but those are fact based advertisements that contain a slightly misleading spin. What Democrats need are outright lies to win the November elections.
1. Mitt Romney, as an open Mormon, will use his post as president to find more sister wives from the pool of White House interns.
2. Romney is a secret Mexican that will open the borders to more illegals if elected. He’ll be soft on illegals because his grandfather was born in Mexico. And, he’ll take a Mexican sister wife. Also, as a secret Mexican, he will open up the U.S. to Mexican drug cartels.
3. Romney will let foreign banks take over our Treasury Department as he has let them take his money. Since he has close ties to overseas banks, he will sell control of our banks to them, for he wants foreign bankers to run our nation.
4. Romney will put Bain capital in charge of the Commerce Department, sell off the department’s assets for profit, and then lay off all its workers to make money on the deal.
5. Romney will endorse forced vaginal ultrasounds for all women. A Romney White House will want to know if women are fertile or sexually active and arrest those active women that aren’t married.
6. Romney will overturn Roe v Wade and promote a bill that would force all white women to have babies before the age of 20 so we aren’t outbirthed by brownies.
7. Romney will put a Bible in every classroom in America and make the book of Mormon daily reading in all our schools.
8. Mitt Romney not only thinks corporations are people, he plans on nominating them to the Supreme Court. I can’t wait until Bain Capital decides on laws about their taxes, their campaign finances and regulations.
9. Romney said at a 2007 Republican debate, “To reduce black on black crime, get more moms and dads.” If elected, Romney will arrest all black children who don’t have a mom and a dad.
11. So far, Romney supports abstinence only sex education programs. As president, he will ban the words vagina, penis, sperm, egg, fertilization, sex and other words relating to sex and promote denial only sex eduction which is based on the idea that sex doesn’t exist and teenagers don’t have it.
12. Mitt Romney wants to put a 2000 foot fence on the Mexican border. He also wants to put a fence around San Francisco, Greenwich Village and Provincetown to keep the gay out.
13. As a multimillionaire venture capitalist, Romney told us he knows what it’s like to worry about a pink slip. As President, Romney will ban all forms of pink: pink eye, Code Pink, the Pink Panther and the singer Pink.
15. Romney want to cut taxes for the wealthiest Americans. He also wants to give billionaires free stock transfers and free insider trading advice, free rides on Air Force One, free visits with him at Camp David, and free body massages with a happy ending.
16. When he was 19, Romney protested in favor of the Vietnam War and the draft. As president, Romney will take his sons to the Vietnam War memorial and bask in the glory of his protests that supported the deaths of 50,000 plus American soldiers while he avoided service.
17. Romney is “not concerned about the very poor.” Romney already has a contract with the Corrections Corporation of America to house all the poor in debtors prison and use them as cheap in-sourced labor when he becomes president.
18. Romney wants to privatize Social Security and Medicare. Romney also wants to privatize all city orchestras so they will play more John Phillip Sousa, Aaron Copland and consummate liar Ted Nugent.
It’s clear that you don’t need to lie about Romney’s record to paint him in a bad light, but the Democrats might want to lie like Republicans if they want to win back the White House and prove they are worthy of another term. After all, truth is created by those that lie best.