WHY ARE AMERICANS PAYING FOR MOSQUES?
The Washington Times reports that the State Department is spending millions of tax dollars on building mosques in the Middle East. When CBS requested an interview with the State Department to discuss the millions being spent by the State Department for said mosques they were refused but replied in an email, “It is fighting Islamic extremism by building relationships with Islamic leaders.”
In April of 2010 our ambassador to Tanzania was present for the ribbon cutting of the Kizimkazi Mosque, refurbished in part by American Tax Payors. The US also spent money on saving the Amr Ebn El Aas Mosque in Cairo. In fact the US is building Mosques in 27 countries.
Alrightee then, exactly what is a Mosque and what goes on inside?
Islam dot Com gives the following definition of a mosque: Muslim Mosques are houses of worship are therefore not only for the purpose of worship alone but, also serve as the center for all social, cultural, political and various activities.
Author Ed Rogers describes a Mosque as a house of worship, a meeting place, an education center, farmers market and health center and most importantly it also serves as command central for planning the local or regional jihad against the infidels, a weapons distribution or redistribution center, and a training ground for would-be terrorists.
Mr. Rogers gives these EXAMPLES:
1. Leaders of the 9/11 attacks, including Mohammed Atta, met, were radicalized, and put in touch with Osama bin Laden at Quds Mosque in Germany
2. Brooklyn’s Farouq mosque was used Ali Mohammed to train those who participated in the 1993 World Trade Center bombings and the 1998 African embassy bombings.
3. American-born Imam Anwar Awlaki preached at the Rabat mosque in San Diego where he met some of the 9/11 conspirators
4. While at Dar al Hijra Mosque in Virginia, Awlaki preached to Maj. Nidal Hasan who later carried out the massacre at Fort Hood.
5. Shoe bomber Richard Reid was radicalized at the Finsbury Park Mosque headed by the openly anti-Western cleric Abu Hamza al Masri.
So is the State Department going to use our tax dollars to fund the ground zero mosque? Are they going to allow Muslims to plan our destruction at the site where they already brought such horror and tragedy? And have US citizens pay for it?
In a recent interview on ABC British radical Muslim Anjem Choudary said “We do believe as Muslims, the East and the West will one day be governed by the Shariah. We believe that one day the flag of Islam will fly over the White House.”
Well, some countries are beginning to get it. France has begun bugging mosques.
Americans must become aware. Every dollar spent on mosques here and abroad aids Muslims in instigating the jihad that they so hope to accomplish, the total domination of America with Sharia Law.
We need to call and write and email our representatives because frankly they don't seem to have a clue. In fact the president himself seems fine with all of the above.