Was Hillary Rodham Clinton a Good Choice for the Democrats and the Country?
Hillary blames the US founders for losing her election!Click thumbnail to view full-size
Hillary Rodham Clinton the twice failed democrat presidential candidate
This article uses many words to say that simply, Hillary Rodham Clinton was not a good choice for the US presidency. And twice the country agreed with that conclusion and made America Great Again.
It has been over 20 months since the second failed attempt by Hillary Rodham Clinton to become the president of the United States. Ever since she lost the election both she and her supporters have acted as if the presidency was stolen from her. Then she and her left biased main stream news media have tried various, and even nefarious tactics to try and get Donald Trump out of office as the president.
Donald Trump in his second year as president has made many accomplishments
The democrats are still resisting Donald Trump and never acknowledged what he has accomplished for America and Americans, over even that he is the president of the United States of America. Their latest tactic is to blame president Trump for the immigration enforcement and the separation of illegal aliens and their children. Yet, the Democrats don't do anything to change the immigration laws that both president GW Bush and Barack Obama also separated the children.
The democrats just dropped the DACA and moved onto the separation of children. What the democrats want is for the president and the republicans to give them everything they want on DACA, but they don't want to give what the president and the republicans have asked for from the beginning. Trump wants In exchange for being very generous on DACA, they want to end chain migration. And not allow the DACA children to bring into the country any more than their immediate family.In addition, president Trump wants to end the unfair lottery system of immigration. He wants to be able to pick immigrants based on their merits, who can contribute to the country. Instead of getting the random fifty thousand people. It is our country and we should be able to do that. To accomplish this, president Trump said during his presidential campaign that he wanted a US southern border wall. Before the budget discussion, president Trump was very clear on DACA. No Wall NO DACA. Non negotiable. The Democrats challenged him on that and shutdown the federal government. This was not a good move on their part as they found out, after only three day into the shutdown.
As for the illegal aliens and the children being separated, Trump didn't invent this, he just inherited it from the previous presidents and their congresses. Congress needs to take the hit for this problem, and so do the illegal alien parents for endangering the lives of their children. Would any social service worker in the US let these parents keep their children?
What is the goal of the democrat resistance to president Trump
With already one year in office, and the many accomplishments of president Trump what is the goal of the democrat resistance.
We know that their position on DACA is to get these people to vote democrat. They want these people to get their path to United States Citizenship so they can be the new surge of democrat voters.
At the same time, the democrats and their resistance against president Trump has resulted in the democrats not doing anything for the Americans, and legal immigrants or for the country.
Why should anyone vote for democrats in 2018 or 2020.
Should their neglected American and Legal Immigrant voters vote them back into office, after they chose to ignore them in favor of Illegal Aliens. As well as their retention of Convicted Illegal Alien Felons through their sanctuary states and cities.
Will there be Independents that would vote for the democrats, especially for those independents that actually voted for Hillary Clinton, and her democrats?
I doubt that they will any more than those that voted for Trump would go democrat in the next election.
The main democrat political platform started by Hillary Rodham Clinton and the DNC was I am not Donald Trump. Don't vote for Donald Trump, vote for me. I am woman, and it is my turn to become president.
This was cloned by the democrats in congress and the main stream news media, and the Hillary Rodham Clinton loyal supporters. This is true even today. While they are critical of each and every thing that is done by president Trump, they themselves have not changed from the Hillary Rodham Clinton platform.
The GOAL of the Democrat Party
The major goal of the democrat party is to stay in office, and once again be the controlling party in congress. This also includes having a democrat president.
Beyond that goal there is no evidence of any democrat platform. And certainly not any platform that will benefit the middle class.
If we want to see what the country will look like under a complete domination by the Democrat Party, then look at California.
- California has collected of several million illegal aliens over the last century and continues to do so now.
- They have even created a Sanctuary State to retain the Convicted Felon Illegal Aliens. They protect these illegals from deportation.
- And the democrats keep talking about the American Way, but since when is it the American Way to go against the federal government.
- These convicted illegal felons are not going to benefit the country or the people, and they will cost the taxpayers money to keep them here.
- California gives Illegal Aliens free education, free medical, welfare and even driver licenses, and yet they oppose photo ids for voting purposes.
- Who pays for these illegal aliens, it is the California and even National Taxpayers. Who pays taxes in the United States, it is the middle class. Yes, the rich pay the bulk of the taxes, but these taxes represent only a small fraction of their wealth.
- California has one of the highest, if not the highest taxes in the country. This along with very costly and time consuming regulations have caused many businesses to leave California and relocate their business in tax, and regulation friendly states like Texas, and Arizona.
- While California taxes the Americans and Legal Immigrants to benefit the illegal aliens, they have not kept up with maintaining our state infrastructure, much less creating new infrastructures.
- California is reaching forty million people which is about fifteen percent of the population of the country. Even though, California is only one fifteeth of the fifty states in the country.
- Recently, California has increased both the gas sales tax, and vehicle registration. They say it was necessary to keep up the roads in the state. What did they do with all the previous tax money, well of course they rerouted it to other than roads.
- They also raised the minimum wage to fifteen dollars an hour. This increases their state tax revenue.
- They pass laws to help the illegal aliens, as when their Attorney General made it unlawful for businesses to help the federal government with illegal aliens.
Where are the democrats and California helping the taxpayers. In fact, there is talk they the tax savings from the Trump tax plan, would be taxed by California.
For those democrats that voted for Hillary Rodham Clinton, and those that voted for California Jerry Brown, What were you thinking?
In what way do you see that the Democrat Politicians across the country are helping the country and the people. What kind of president do you think Hillary Rodham Clinton would have been compare to what president Trump is today?