- Politics and Social Issues»
- Politics & Political Science
Why Is Obama Reducing Oil Prices?
Obama has the power to control gas prices like no other president ever. You’d have to be stupid not to know this. A few months ago, Obama was raising gas prices:
Gasoline was $1.79 per gallon when Obama took office. It now is approaching $4.00 per gallon almost everywhere and diesel and premium gas are over $4.00 per gallon in many states…a person would have to be monumentally stupid or ignorant to believe that Obama's policies have done anything other than make the situation worse. (link)
According to newsprintwatch.com, the reason Obama wanted gas prices to go up is because he wanted to pass a value added tax and he wanted to push his green agenda. Taxes and fake climate science has been at the top of Obama’s agenda since he passed health care, killed Osama Bin Laden, surged into Afghanistan, singed the NDAA, extended the Bush tax cuts and refused to negotiate a reduction of carbon emissions at the Durban climate change conference.
So why now, after making gas prices go up to hurt us, is he reducing oil prices? It’s a devious plot, and here is why.
1. Obama is trying to hurt oil companies. If President Obama can reduce the profits of oil companies, then he can reduce the amount of money they give to Republican campaigns.
2. President Obama wants to pretend that he is a nice guy and reducing oil prices is a political ploy during an election year.
3. Obama is reducing gas prices because he wants to push his green agenda. If the profitability of the gas industry goes down, then companies will invest in green energy and put solar panels on their oil fields.
4. President Obama is playing mind games with Republicans by raising and lower prices haphazardly leading to confusing and demoralizing them. It’s unfair to play with delicate Republican minds.
5. Obama is supporting the auto industry and thus labor unions by lower gas prices which will lead to more car sales. More car sales means a stronger United Auto Workers, more unions and a slide to communism. For the Obammunist, that would be heaven.
6. A reduction in gas prices will make us less dependent on Middle East oil and thus lead to fewer wars in the region, and without those wars to keep us strong, barbarians will be at our gate. Obama can't wait to have our nation taken over by foreigners.
Clearly, lower gas prices is being pushed by Obama as a political ploy. His actions will weaken this nation and lead to an end of our empire. Watch out, for soon Obama might be raising gas prices again just to confuse us, demoralize Romney, and win the election.