Why should Maricar Reyes be summoned by the Philippine Medical Association (PMA)?
The very beautiful building of PMA
The Lame PMA, why is it going to summon Maricar?
Ever since I set foot at the pillars of one of the best medical schools in the Philippines, I was in a quandry for the information overload we've been receiving. But when I saw this angel in the campus, so simple and unaffected by all the stressors that abound, I was instantly in awe and in love. An inspiration sprung from the heavens.
major fraction of the medical students at that time had a crush on her and
everyone wanted to have a simple, short conversation with her. But when she and
Dr. Kho got into a relationship, everyone stopped dreaming cause, we don't have
the guts, the confidence and the looks of a Dr. Hayden Kho. Everyone thought
they were a perfect couple until now that this scandal happened.
Two to Tango!
It is wrong to judge Dra. Reyes of this private moment.
1. They had been in a relationship years ago. (It's been 4-5 years since they were a couple and if you have watched the videos Dr. Kho's hair is long and quite messy which he sported at that time when he was a medical student.)
2. They were still medical students at that time, and sad to say but sex has been a stress reliever for some. Detoxifier in short.
3. This was done when they were exclusively in a relationship, no Dra. Belo was present at that time.
4. The only ethical thing broken at that time is the virtue of premarital sex.
5. Dra. Reyes is no porn star, she didn't want this either.
6. She is currently in a relationship.
7. Let me reiterate, this is not a current video. Again she is also a victim.
I want more money!!!
I am really pissed with the Philippine Medical Association, imagine you have to pay around P3,000.00 membership (I'm not sure if its annually paid) and you don't get any protection from this elite association.
We have been vigilant with sending emails to the said association, but we don't get any positive reply. It's because the hospitals we are complaining, they own or are stockholders. They don't really care of the welfare of the doctors in this country. The dictum they have in their minds is "to serve the poor."
And who are these poor people?
The owners of these private hospitals who exploit the young doctors of this country.
The rich should get richer, that should be their dictum!