YOU MIGHT BE A LIBERTARIAN AND NOT KNOW IT. TAKE THE LIBERTARIAN QUIZ AND FIND OUT.
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS YES OR NO AND FIND OUT IF YOU ARE A LIBERTARIAN :
1. Government is my business and I am not of its business.
2. Government is usually a complete waste of money.
3. I always question authority.
4. Government regulations far too much of every day life.
5. Smaller Government is naturally more honest.
6. Government may print the money but it does not make it.
7. All taxes are unreasonable if they are not voluntary and if have to be taxed unreasonably taxation should be limited.
8. I don't want to live in a police state. Crimes against the state means what exactly?
9. Government does not belong in my home, my bedroom or my bathroom. But maybe it does belong in those places for people who believe it does.
10. I have the right to say anything I want to say.
11. I have the right to defend myself.
12. I have the right to do anything that does not harm anybody else.
13. I have the right to be happy , to earn the most money I can and to be unequal with everyone else.
14. It is a free country.
15. I have the right to my own religion and can practice it as I please.
16. If I believe in some government program I can willingly support it or change my mind.
17. I don't trust people more just because they wear a fancy uniform nor because they work for the government.
18. I am willing to volunteer for government service if it is my own choice.
19. I believe in my freedom of choice.
20. What government we have should actually serve the people not the people who work for the government.
If you answer " Yes " to all of these you are definitely a Libertarian. If you answer "Yes" to more than half of them you are mostly a libertarian. If you answer "NO" to all of these you are probably a fascist , a communist or both and to be sure you should take the Communist Fascist quiz just to be sure. If you believe in forced altruism you are NOT very libertarian.