brichards22 profile image 38

When we see the bad things happen around the world, we should ask ourselves did I pray for peace

Yes I agree the world is in a sick state at this present time. However I have faith that it will change! lets hope we can humble ourselves, because if we dont humble ourselves God will have to allow the circumstances of life to humble us. This is the reason for the tragic things that are happening around the world right now? the power of our prayers are sadly under estimated. The Lord said that if my people that are called by my name will humble them selves and pray! I will hear from heaven and heal their lands. Please share this with your friends and mailing list /Missionary in need, http:

nightwork4 profile image59

nightwork4 says

LeeWalls profile image60

LeeWalls says