Mr. Happy profile image 82

I was watching CNN and Mr. Anderson Cooper was reporting on the issue of the helicopter which

crashed at Osama's house. Now it seems, the U.S. Military wants the helicopter it crashed back. As I understand, the United States government/army did not tell the Pakistani government of the details of the operation. The U.S. Military entered Pakistan's air-space with undetected air-crafts (helicopters) and conducted an assassination operation. The relationship between the Pakistani government and that of the United States is quite dysfunctional in my opinion: based on lies and not sure what else ... After a sneaky maneuver like that, how can you go and ask for your helicopter back?

Jonesy0311 profile image60

Jonesy0311 says