I live in Michigan and boss told unemployment I quit when actually we talked and agreed to a layoff.

took a 10% paycut, then business moved from 6 to 75 mile round trip. Then put on part time, 30 hrs, another 25% paycut. Then told to pay insurance premiums, another 10% paycut. This all in the last 2-3 years. Paychecks late off and on the last 4 months. 90% of customers gone as we have no money to buy product. Business living on credit cards and they are lowering limits. Both wife and I work there. I went to him and we agreed there is no money and no customers and no work for us. Unemployment about the same pay so we agreed to be laid off. Best for both he and us. Now he says we quit, Help...

Ralph Deeds profile image70

Ralph Deeds says

Lynn Ella profile image60

Lynn Ella says