Could I be eligible for Unemployment if I quit my job because my boss wants to change my pay rate?

I stepped down as a supervisor about one year ago and was replaced with a co-worker. My salary never changed and I was no longer expected to have the responsibilities of a supervisor. I am the only one in my department with a salary, everyone else is hourly. I am scheduled over 40 hours a week and others are scheduled about 35-40. I mentioned to my supervisor that I felt discriminated against and now my boss wants to put me on hourly, which is way less pay. I want to quit because of it! Is this a wage and hour dispute issue?

Ralph Deeds profile image69

Ralph Deeds says

someonewhoknows profile image33

someonewhoknows says