poeticmentor profile image 78

Suggestions for my Wall Street Protest sign! urgent. let's go.

I am planning to join the Wall street protestors this week and I want a few unique, short but to the point statements or quotes to place on the sign I will carry for the movement. I have read some like "we are the 99%" or " Supply JOBS".. I seek suggestions that will apply to all the world! I am so excited to join them this week. Your suggestions can contribute to the movement if you cannot make it to NYC. Keep in mind that the protests are speaking out against Big corporations, Banks, Union regulations, Unemployment, Tax breaks for the wealthy, Washington gridlock on debt etc.. Thanks. 1

Faceless39 profile image94

Faceless39 says

Ralph Deeds profile image65

Ralph Deeds says

Wizard Of Whimsy profile image60

Wizard Of Whimsy says

Debby Bruck profile image80

Debby Bruck says

poeticmentor profile image78

Asahda Shavaja Poet of the New Age (poeticmentor) says

greencha profile image72

greencha says