1) I stopped using papertowels several years ago - after my first child was born (I have three toddlers). Paper towels, paper napkins and kids are just a given, but it's completely possible to use cloth napkins and cloth rags all the time.
2) I also stopped subscribing to magazines. I love fashion magazines, business magazines, parenting magazines, and the every now, and then trash magazine, but I just stopped. Magazines - they take up so much room and you just go through them once - don't get me wrong - I still go online and look at magazines and I am on tons of e-mail lists and still read tons of magazine article - it's the only way to stay "cool" and "current."
3) I don't ask for a receipt - I was at an Inc.com tradeshow a few years ago - and there was someone that got a reward for creating "the three second receipt" - something like that - anyway - made me think how unimportant receipts are - and what a waste of paper they are.
4) I get all my bills electronically EXCEPT my bank statements and I use Mint.com to look at my overall picture (and I use Quickbooks Accountant Edition)
5) I always recycle my paper at home - I print on both sides - and I have children use both sides for their coloring and sometimes painting projects.