Hi I was caught shoplifting but I never left the store or the fitting room? can LP peak in the room?

I took 2 shirts and a underwear to the fitting room. at first I plan to steal them but after I walk out I had a change of heart, so I came back to the fitting room to put them back. the LP officer was there and told me that I was going to jail and that I shouldnt talk. I try to explain to that I was bringing the items back but he didnt listen and threw me against the floor a cuff me which left me bruises. he said I was resisting but all I was tryin to do is talk to him. I never meant to resist or run.i was put in jail, I have court in a week. was he right to do that? can I do something?

rockinjoe profile image85

Joseph Addams (rockinjoe) says

Ronnie Perez says