Inventurist profile image 82

Did China pressure Obama to back off Keystone Pipeline and disquise it as favoring his base?

The "Greenies" all wanted to stop the Keystone Pipeline. China wanted the oil and told Obama to back off. Obama has covered his being slapped down by making it appear he would cave to his base. Obama has also agreed to give Russia 7 islands off Alaska along with all oil rights in that oil rich region. If he was truly being green, he wouldn't allow drilling there now or in the future - Russia will begin on the spring thaw. Hillary has agreed to a treaty on small arms ownership by citizens to be banned - against her country's own 2nd Amendment to the Constitution. What is going on?

Doc Snow profile image95

Doc Snow says

• Inventurist profile image

Inventurist 4 years ago

So you are also a part of the problem?

Inventurist profile image82

Inventurist says

Gemini Fox profile image90

Gemini Fox says

• Inventurist profile image

Inventurist 4 years ago

Are you being facetious? I guess it is possible you are just ignorant. And where did I get the information for my "other" questions? Which ones? I am somewhat of a political nerd with connections deep into most of these areas, it that matters.