Yes, I am ready, because I am very weary of the men who have been president for the last two decades. We need a woman to clean up the disarray left by men: (Of course I am not talking about my favorite President Abraham Lincoln)
A woman knows how to:
1. Execute a Budget and following through.
2. Does not borrow from other countries, i.e. China.
3. Listens-- but does her research.
4. Chooses the right people for the jobs in power.
5. Excels in the corporative world.
6. Communicates better than most men.
7. Knows better what the American people wants from their government— Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
8. Can put unemployed back to work by eliminating credit checks businesses are using, and not discriminating against the unemployed?
9. Will not decrease the Military, but secures our safety by putting competent Generals in charge who do not have an agenda.
10. Knows how to implement the “Hands Up” not handouts to each state for their local needs.
11. Knows how to say “No” to the handouts to other countries---in other words—teach them how to fish—not just give them fish.