flacoinohio profile image 84

If a person close to you told you their child tortured and killed a puppy, what would you say?

Friends and family members come to me and ask for help in dealing with various behaviors. I don't mind with minor behaviors, especially if it is simply a skills deficiency of either the parent or the child. The question I posted was presented to me and I merely refered them to an agency that can assist her and her children, people far more skilled than I am. This friend became angry at me for implying there was something wrong with her children. I tried to tell her I cant help her, I am not a therapist, but she did not listen. Professionals should never try to treat friends or family.

Author Cheryl profile image88

Cheryl (Author Cheryl) says

moonfairy profile image88

moonfairy says

A Decision That May Save A Life68

A Decision That May Save A Life

osa agbonlahor says

advicewithspice 4 years ago

Thank you for have a common sense aproach to that question. I can'e believe a parent would even ask someone that- seems they should've gotten help immediately.

advicewithspice says