crazyhorsesghost profile image 86

Do you believe the Republicans or Democrats really care about the average American.

The political infighting is done by the two parties to keep peoples minds off the important issues. I think both parties should be kicked out of office and replaced. And oh yes I would kick the Tea Party out to. We need politicians who would be for America first. To hell with being politically correct. We need to stand up for America and we need politicians who really give a damn. I don't think any politician really cares about America. They just want to line their pockets with more money.

mrshadyside1 profile image77

mrshadyside1 says

• Petra Vlah profile image

Petra Vlah 4 years ago

You said it all: politicians never cared for regular people and never will. Washington is the most infested city by rats of various political affiliations and there is no exterminator in site

Old Empresario says

MattYunk says