harmony155 profile image 86

Do you think the world is becoming Hot, Flat and Crowded?

I just read the book Hot, Flat and Crowded and feel like we need to make changes fast to help save our one and only habitable planet. I know the book is biased but can't help but think we are somewhat doomed if we don't change our ways soon.

swordsbane profile image61

Best Answer William Grant (swordsbane) says

• harmony155 profile image

harmony155 5 years ago

I think it is a shame that we haven't started making changes to decrease our depence on oil. Imagine how many wars we could have eliminated if we had an upperhand on resources other than oil.

• harmony155 profile image

harmony155 5 years ago

I can see that you are not convinced that the earth is getting warm due to human factors. But what are your thoughts regarding overpopulation and the lack of resources available in the future? You must be a little concerned.

alloporus says